Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 55. (Read 4267 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Quite an interesting topic. I think it depends more on psychological preparation and + the investor's strategy itself. Personally, for myself, I picked up a variant of a cold-blooded long wait. It all depends on how strong your nerves are)
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
I don't have time to follow my coins 24/7, I'm working at a full time job. I spend time with my family etc. Daytrade is also bad for your health. Try to make long term investments and relax. You don't want to end up in hospital for all that stress.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
In my experience, trading daily is a bit tiresome plus you don't gain much. It is much better for me to hodl for a few days, weeks or even months. Find a good entry of a coin/token you think is good then you can relax, hodl for some time, and wait for some bigger gains.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
As of now i prefer to hold longer because i still don't have any idea about day trading and i heard it is risky, also you need to have a big capital to start day trading..Sooner if i can have enough funds i want to try it but before that i should read and be expert.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks

Long term, obviously. Daytrading is the most risky thing that you can do right now because everything is x2 more volatile than what it was before. So no, just buy and hold.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Thanks

long term .. This is very beneficial because sometimes altcoin can accelerate to more than 10x and it is very proven if we see from some history altcoin successful in every growth ,, I am sure with a number of altcoin that we can hold it will be our wealth in the future front
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I'd rather do hold for the long term, I'm not so good at day trading even though instant profits are very tempting
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Sometimes i trade and sometimes i hold for long term trading usually i'm up to the situation of the coin,positively good opportunity to gain profit i trade my holding and buy another potential coin and hold for long term trading.
Activity: 322
I find good reason to say Hodl! Hodl like nothing else matter's, 2018 is going to deliver some amazing result's, personally I am Hodling 3rd generation crypto only, traded everything else for it and I have no doubt that it will be the best decision I made.
Activity: 350

Thanks
Definitely hold! This way I will be able to gain bigger profit from my investment. Day trading does not fit my taste. All you will be able to earn from it is mediocre profit which may not have much impact on your investment. I’d rather be patient in waiting and get my money’s worth than be trigger happy and earn bits of change!
Activity: 238
Holding for a long term or daily trading totally depends upon coin, i prefer holding for long-term because it is the most secure way of investment. So it is always good not to miss any opportunity you should not miss the chance and do trading and earn good profits. Long term or daily trading, both are good in their own field.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Given the situation in the market, I think it is necessary for now HOLD!
Activity: 249
i won't touch daytrading , hodling all the way for me. It is much easier and less time consuming , while trading requires hours to be put in every day .So i guess for most people with a normal job hodling is the best way to do it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
I think it all depends on individuals, day trader I tried and after losing half of my portfolio I learnt the hard lesson that this is not meant for me, Long term is relative IMO, when a token hit the price I projected I sell part of my holdings to lock in profit and this is what I recommend for most people
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Really depends on the market situation when the market has shown bullish trend i would go long trades,but when the market started to decline or fail i will definitely do short tradings so o could maximize the gains with lower chance of losing.Usually i am doing technical and fundamental analysis for the confirmation of the market's general trend so i could easily decide what to do before anything happens.
Activity: 458
Merit: 102
I'm a mid term trader Wink
I don't like to to trade everyday because it's really hard and takes a lot of time. So I prefer to buy some the most promising coins and keep them for 1-2 months.
Activity: 756
I prefer to invest long-term, because I think more profitable than day trading, we just have to choose exactly which coin will go up in the future
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
I am a day trader because if i want to earn for long term than i will go for share market if i want to earn short term profit than i will go for crypto currency. Cryptocurrency is best source of money making. I think you also go for the day trading because it tells the best valur at the end of the day.
Activity: 602
Since I'm new, I prefer long-term investments, because I believe that it is thanks to long-term investments that people have an opportunity to earn some money. Still, I hope that it is long-term investments that will make me richer
if the current trend of the recession of the crypto currency, you will only invest, then you will continue to be a beginner. You be careful with your investments and with your contributions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Since I'm new, I prefer long-term investments, because I believe that it is thanks to long-term investments that people have an opportunity to earn some money. Still, I hope that it is long-term investments that will make me richer
Pages:
Jump to: