Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 63. (Read 4267 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
February 15, 2018, 02:55:48 PM
It is depends on the market situation,if the market trend is bearish trading short would do but if the market is bullish that is the time that i would go long trades,but it depends on your personality when you are not good at waiting short trades would be perfect,but if you are good in waiting for long trades would maximize your profits.
Activity: 308
February 15, 2018, 02:52:28 PM
Cryptocurrencies market is very volatile and manipulated. Unless you are a professional trader (or a whale) you will probably get burned soon or later. Find some good coins/projects, and hold them long term is usually the best strategy
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 02:44:32 PM
Since I still have a "normal" job, I do not have the time for daytrading.
So holding a Coin for a long time is my only option.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 02:38:11 PM
sometimes I do both simultaneously, so I can get instant profits and future profits, but I prefer to keep a coin for a long time, so I can benefit from it. because I think I will never get a great price as the first time I buy the coin, so I hold it tight for a good future profit
Activity: 323
February 15, 2018, 02:26:49 PM
it's more beautiful than the long term of holdings. but it's a good thing to do when your capital is big money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 05:46:06 AM
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks

In my opinion,If you do not have experience in trading,then long-term is the better option.It is safe to buy crypto currency for long-term...term in better than daily trading...daily trading is too much risky...
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
February 14, 2018, 05:38:17 AM
Long haul exchanging for me getting a few coins and holding it since i'm only an amateur in crypto world it truly is perfect for me cause in every day exchanging there's still such a long way to go there is still a great deal of things that i'm not aware of so to counteract losing my cash I extremely like holding than to exchange day by day.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 05:36:30 AM
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?
Thanks

For me, daily trading is the better option, but it's a much risky thing and it takes a lot of time (if you dont have a bot). But it also requires more knowledge.
Otherwise, long-term investments are also very good option.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 14, 2018, 05:32:28 AM
I hate trading every day because it makes me tired.
And the daily trading profit may not be high, and in my view, there is only one best way to make money in cryptocurrency markets: hold.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
February 14, 2018, 05:24:51 AM
When you think about trading you should know what is your personal competitive advantage. Coin Mastery talked about this recently. Essentially you are competing with other crypto traders for profit. What do you know that others don't. If you can't come up with something strong then there is a high chance you are not going to win.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
February 13, 2018, 07:40:54 PM

Thanks
I think long term in better than daily trading if you are going to think for your future preferences . Daily trading is better only id you want faster profit long term is good if you have patience of holding and waiting unlike daily trading that you are going to buy and sell everyday or sometimes every other day . But it depends also on the situation of what you are going to pick . If you see that the value falls dramatically and too much then holding is the best choice in wait for the right time to trade it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
February 13, 2018, 07:31:58 PM
For daily trading in the crypto currency market, certain knowledge and relevant practical skills are needed. Therefore, many traders can not trade successfully. Those who do not yet have sufficient experience are better either to start trading in small amounts or not to trade at all, since such activities are associated with greater risks. Wait for the growth of purchased coins, this is the safest for people who do not have the appropriate skills in the trade.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 07:10:55 PM
Long term hold is my personal preference due to one good reason. I do not have the skill, knowledge and prowess for day trading. My emotion will be my worst enemy. In long term holding, less stress less emotion, i'll just wait for my set time frame to mellow then sell.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
February 13, 2018, 06:45:45 PM
Last year I traded. At the moment, I'm more prefer a long term hold because the state of the market is still unstable.
Activity: 207
The future is your Genome
February 13, 2018, 06:33:16 PM
When the market is very unstable i prefer more on short trades because holding these coins for longer duration will only gives you a lot of headache you didnt meet your expectations,you will lose a lot of money at the end.Holding would be applicable when these coins has some upcoming fundamentals but if they dont have i wont be doing long term trades.
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
February 13, 2018, 06:29:58 PM
I am not good in day trading because I feel that I am not good in knowing the right timing to buy and sell coins that's why I prefer long term holding, so whenever I feel that I am getting good enough profit from my long term investment that's the time I decided to sell them. I think day trading are much preferable for those who are good in speculating cryptos and their market prices.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 06:29:44 PM
mid to long term positions mainly (REQ, QSP, LEND, ELF) but some day trading on very select coins that bounce around (POE, FUN, XVG)
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
February 13, 2018, 06:18:06 PM

Thanks

I prefer not to go to extremes. Everything depends on the specific coin and the market. From the mood and intuition)) Even so happens)
Activity: 490
February 13, 2018, 06:13:57 PM
Day trading requires experience and knowledge and I wont recommend for beginners. I suggest anyone who is a newbie should hold and learn through the process for at least 6 months before committing a real money on trading. It is unfortunate crypto is not like fx that gives a demo account to trade , otherwise the best method is to demo trade several months before going day trading.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
February 13, 2018, 06:03:35 PM
We should be 50% hybrids in each part, we should trade every day and insure in the long term, so we avoid getting high expectations and thus avoid losing everything in a day, In the general view, we should be flexible, never cling to a fixed thought, we must study and learn with the market every day, and position ourselves every day. It is worth mentioning that it is only my opinion. Good luck.

Pages:
Jump to: