Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 60. (Read 4267 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
for incestors it is better to hold coins for the long term to get profits but for bounty hunters i think that day trade is better
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
I do both, why should I choose one of them if I can do both? Hold bitcoin and some other great coin such as eth, ltc for long term profit and do day trades with other altcoins that has good market cap and volume based.
Do both hold and day trade will give you double income but if you do not like day trades then yes hold for long term is better.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
i prefer long term hold because you can earn more profit in bitcoin because when say long term there a change that bitcoin price go up
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
I prefer long-term investment because I think that I will be able to earn much more in this way.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Although this depend on how you want it i will have to day trade but I don,t day trade and i do not  know how to trade daily so  i prefer to buy and hold for a longtime.
Activity: 773
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
Depends on you, what purpose do you follow? It is better to keep coins for the long term, in the hope that in the near future it will grow. Or it may be that after the coin is released to the stock exchanges, its price is at the moment maximum, and it will be appropriate to sell it here. That's why you need to rely on your intuition, so as not to lose.
Activity: 224

Thanks
for it depends on the coin you want to trade, because some coin flactuate fast like bitcoin you can use daily or long term you can earn big profit in both scheme. but not all coin there are some coin that can be trade long term because they are not already famous like bitcoin.
If ever I could have my coins or tokens now(still waiting),I would prefer to hold it in a long term.Because as you have noticed the situation in the market,the value of bitcoin now(10k USD)is far from 19k USD before and it will just result in low profits.So it's not a good idea to trade it right away.Maybe if the price goes back at 19k USD or even more,then I will find a good trader to trade my tokens at a good price.
Activity: 432
That depends on the situation that if i need money and trading is necessary, then i will trade my cryptocurrency. I am also hodling some cryptocurrencies coming from airdrops which i believe a potential crypto that will burst in the future.
I like to trade more. Hold is a fairly risky form in the crypto market. The cost of the altcoins is very hard to guess and its value depends on the whale.
So I think the best option is commercial. We can earn little profit but will be safe. I do not like adventure so I will choose commercial.
Activity: 434
February 16, 2018, 01:36:37 AM
That depends on the situation that if i need money and trading is necessary, then i will trade my cryptocurrency. I am also hodling some cryptocurrencies coming from airdrops which i believe a potential crypto that will burst in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
February 16, 2018, 01:19:39 AM
I prefer holding long term but I sometimes trade some coins because if there is a obvious opportunity you should not miss it. Trade and hold, it depends on coins as well.

I prefer long-term holding to trading on a day.

According to my own half year experience, long-term holding is more profitable than trading.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 01:17:38 AM
I do both and recommend doing both, just have your long term hold account separate from your trading account.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
February 16, 2018, 01:09:48 AM
depending on how much you pay attention to crytpo market. if you are trading with a tool then you can trade daily 
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 16, 2018, 01:04:55 AM

Thanks
Generally, hold for long term. This is the only way to earn huge in trading. But a ton of patience is required if we were to invest long term. But I believe that good things come to those who patiently wait. We don’t wanna miss on great opportunities just because we were too excited to sell or too afraid to lose. Long term is the way to go! That’s a fact!
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
February 16, 2018, 12:58:06 AM
It's dependent on the coins. Some coins do well on a long-term holdl, why some don't generate much in longterm holdl. And also market volatility determines winners in the short and long run. Just ride the waves. Have long-term coins and short term coins as well.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
February 16, 2018, 12:53:15 AM
I prefer both. I have a long term crypto that is sitting on my wallet for very long time. most of the time i dont loot at its price unless there is a big news.

My short term trading are on exchange and i usually stay at top 10 crytpo based on marketcap

I agree.
I personally am holding.
In it for the longterm.
Lots of investors have states crypto will rise in 2018
Not sure which ones will be around
Smart to invest in multiple ones
Little amounts in a bunch. Altcoins would be a good way to go at this time
One is bound to stick
and do well
But thats just my thought
Let me know if you have any questions

Cool Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
February 16, 2018, 12:31:38 AM
I prefer both variants. Long term for more reliable and long-playing projects. But sometimes day trade can make a good profit. I think that if u want to make money on crypto u must use all this kinds of trading and analyze coins for different market conditions.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
February 16, 2018, 12:31:16 AM

Thanks

depending on what you plan and want, sometimes the strategy will always be different on some altcoins. so, you can try first to learn some altcoin that you will trade. with the concept of fast or buy and hold. all will not always be the same in every case.
Activity: 449
February 16, 2018, 12:28:30 AM

Thanks
for it depends on the coin you want to trade, because some coin flactuate fast like bitcoin you can use daily or long term you can earn big profit in both scheme. but not all coin there are some coin that can be trade long term because they are not already famous like bitcoin.
Activity: 312
(。◕‿◕。)
February 16, 2018, 12:22:38 AM
If really give time into crypto and want to be in control of your coins then the perfect fit for you is trading but for me, I am doing long term investments because I believe in the projects they are making.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 12:03:40 AM
i prefer long term hold,
because I am sure that you can earn more profit if you don't have much time to check the market everyday,all you have to do then  just hodl it. It's very worth it
Pages:
Jump to: