Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 59. (Read 4267 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I have not reached the stage of trading and long term, and I will learn how to trade and long-term investment. Both are equally profitable and have their respective risks.

And of course when I earn money on this crypto, the first I will choose long term, half of my income, I will sell it and enjoy the results, 1/4 coins traded, and 1/4 more I reinvest in the long term.

Because I chose both, to get a lesson on how to manage finances for a better future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I prefer to collect tokens to the future.Holding is safer way to earn money than trading but it takes really long time, sometime it takes months or maybe even years f
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
I honestly prefer long term, but sometimes I prefer short term when I really need money. it will be very helpful, and with less risk
Activity: 322
I prefer you Long term holding because it is more profitable and safe. Day trading is risky and you can lose your money if you don't have any experience so keep away from day trading.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
If you are really really good at day trading you may try that, but i suggest to hold your portfolio, since only a small part of daytraders are profitable. This has been shown many and many times.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
My advice is to mix them. Keep some assets for long term and also some for short term.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 260
Tryig to survive in this harsh world
I'm a long term holder, I tried day trading, didn't work so much for me, especially when Bitcoin was going up in price, I was having the same amount of money but less in Bitcoin.
Activity: 476
I prefer for a long term hold because it will give you more profits and choose a coins that has a lot of potential.
Activity: 44
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
It if you know how to have technical analysis you should go with daily/swing trade because the market is too volatile and you need to get into trades and get out fast when you took your profits,im sure you will have your portfolio x300 or more every month if you can manage 10-15% daily average gain.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
I'm trading daily now,  when the price rises, I'm selling now and waiting for it to fall again.
Activity: 274
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
For me I will choose for long time holding.If you hold for how many years then that value you are holding will increase to twice or more than that and you become a multi millionaire with your holdings.But it depend upon us and we controlled our decission so we must better to think analytically to have a good output.
Activity: 226

Thanks
As of now because I'm new to this kind of activities.I must prefer to trade because this is the best for a beginner like me.Maybe someday if I have many tokens and a lot of profits that's the thing that I can hold for long term investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
I prefer to make long-term investments as long as I do not need the cash money. If I need the emergency money, I try my luck by doing some trade and then I sell everything Smiley
But hodl is best!
Activity: 280
I do prefer both because if i want to use it for future investment i will go for bitcoin and i will hold it for long time but if i want to just make little little amount then i go for day trade.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
i prefer long term hold because you can earn more profit in bitcoin because when say long term there a change that bitcoin price go up
For making and saving some profit for the future what was the best thing to do for is long term investment specially in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

Thanks

I prefer to combine the two because by playing both I can get double profit because it takes advantage of the situation of market condition and when we can not pay at low price we have at least a long-term savings.
I think the crypto savings are very unsafe and risk losing if you hold altcoins that have no good prospects, but if you hold Ripple, Monero, Zcash, Ethereum, Waves I think it will be good for the long-term
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Thanks

I prefer to combine the two because by playing both I can get double profit because it takes advantage of the situation of market condition and when we can not pay at low price we have at least a long-term savings.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

Thanks
i dont only hold altcoin i have also bitcoin in my portfolio since this coin is for surely profit so if ever i loss in my altcoins atleast i have some earnings to the strongest coins in crypto,and daytrading is also indeed to me,i believe that in this community the more chance of profiteering is the better..we dont know what will happen everyay here so make sure that earning is what youve got daily
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Usually I prefer Long term investments, especially POS coins  Cheesy
But sometimes (when I get some insides) I have to trade.
Activity: 378
I suggest you Long term holding rather then day trading because long term holding is safe and more profitable but it depends on your portfolio which coins you have in your portfolio's.
Pages:
Jump to: