Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 58. (Read 4267 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
Thinking for longterm and hodling coins is better in this volatile market. Because it is not easy to predict when bullish or bearist trend will end. And trading daily is more stressful.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
long term holds are much more secure and will be better for a newbie. While you will be learning more and more details about short-term trading, your money will be working hard:)))
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
It's not a pleasure for me to sit down every day on charts. I look on my portfolio once a day and happy with another my time spending actions.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
Has a learner I don't trade but the altcoins I receive through airdrop I hold it up. As I am doing presently, for instance the oyster airdrop does that are still holding up will get more 100% increase though I am privilege to the airdrop.
Activity: 194
It is really depends on the market situation,if the market has bull trend i will go long,but if the market is bearish short trades will be perfetct.
I usually trade with technical analysis and some fundamebtals because i dont want to lose any good opportunity in the market.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I prefer trading for a long time. I think it has fewer risks. But if you have trade experience and you are a professional trader, then you will be interested in trading inside the day.
Activity: 168
If you are a newbie hold coins for long term. Choose some of the most promising and perspective coins and make long-time investment. Wait 1 year and more or the pump.
Activity: 192
Its hard to do both because im tilting and selling at low and buying at high, so now im only doing some bounties and buying icos.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
I prefer long term hold for coins I trust usually but when I see an opportunity in some coins I buy for short term gains. You should not limit yourself but you need to have a good investment plan.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
i'm totally a long term holder. I have no time, no skills and no luck (yep, sometime you need luck too) to trade my coins. I buy and wait and hope that in few months i can sell in gain!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
for myself I hold my coin for a long time until the price goes back up to get more profit because if selling now still far from the price when buy maybe the price will return to normal in mid year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I prefer long term hold . Day trading is too risky . I think long-term holding is much profitable than trading .
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
I prefer to hold for a long time, and a day's trading doesn't suit me.

Having a lot of advantages over the long term will allow you to invest in more money.
Activity: 40
really, i don't think day trading is for everyone. Not everyone can be successful in day trading. Long term holding is a lot easier.
Activity: 135
i tried daily and long trading both and im better at daily trading, to just look into upcoming news and buy before event and sell my coins at high.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
Before I'm a day trader but it is not effective for me anymore as I don't have much time to check the whole market from time to time. I've got a busy schedule weekly so when it comes to the day trading, it's already a cross for me. What I like about long term holding is you don't have to panic and you need to wait for the profit to come in before selling. If the price is not right, don't sell but if the price is right then just sell - easy, no hassle and minimum effort needed.
Activity: 76
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
Sometimes, I prefer trading altcoins in short terms since I'm also in need of money for my needs. But, it is not a good way to invest so many traders prefer holding their coins for the long term. Long terms are good for those who wait patiently for the price to go higher and also, the amount you invested might get doubled in return.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
I am just a beginner trader, I'm not sure will get enough profit and I have not much time to do it, so I prefer to hold a long term than daily trade. hold long term is the best and safest way for invest.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
Long-term HODL ftw. Seriously though, if a project is a reliable enough I tend to hold that coin longer. For the most part I do that, but you know, sometimes just buying for short term on hype based.
Activity: 168
I prefer to hold it for a longer period in order to maximize my earnings because the longer the period you hold the higher the return on investments. While trading on a short term period is not advisable since you are only hoping for the quick return of your investment with minimal profit.
Pages:
Jump to: