Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 13. (Read 4234 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Everything depends on the situation and the coin you want to choose. If it is a cryptocurrency high capitalization and it related to the global projects, then you can hold it for a long time, maybe year or even more. If it's a new and little-known coin, it is better to sell it at the peak of the growth.
Yes, I agree with your opinion. To make the most profit, it is necessary to use strategies that are appropriate and appropriate to the current situation. This issue does not just depend on each person's preferences. If you choose a good altcoin but do not have the right strategy then you will not be profitable or there is very little. And sometimes, we can combine both strategies to make a lot of money
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
I prefer holding for long term to day trading, because I believe some coin hasn't reach it destination has shown by their roadmap, so I need to wait for the team to complete the project to reach the apex stage, then I can able to sell at peak.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
After a long time, I prefer to hold long-term because I need more time to reading and learning.
Activity: 112
holding for a long time sometimes increases profit when ready to trade but you have to be smart on this one. Not every coin is worth holding for a long time
Activity: 217
Merit: 120
Presale is live!
If you look at the price history of any coin than you will find that one is better off just hodling his coins than trying to trade them. Trading isn't for everyone and most of the people just end up losing their investment. While one cant really go wrong hodling if he invests in a solid coin.
Activity: 97
I accept that sometimes day trade is can be very profitable. On the other hand i usually prefer stay away from risks. I literally think the day trade is risky, that’s why i usually hodl.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
Holding for a long time would give you huge profit however it's also a big risk because we cannot be sure about the up and down of coins' price in future. Daily trading could help you to earn a bit everyday but it will take your time looking at the chart of supply and demand. If you like to be challenged, long time holding will be a better choice.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
Everything depends on the situation and the coin you want to choose. If it is a cryptocurrency high capitalization and it related to the global projects, then you can hold it for a long time, maybe year or even more. If it's a new and little-known coin, it is better to sell it at the peak of the growth.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
What prevents you to combine? It is much more profitable to trade/hold 70/30 if the coin has the potential, gradually increasing the hold stack.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
For now i prefer a long term holding. Because as of the moment i have alts that have potential in the future. And i want that i own some of this alts when they become successful.
Activity: 146
I do prefer in long term investment too,but I have to follow also the  changes on the market and follow some advices of the teams,it is then that we can be sure of the flow of the changes happen daily,doing some research to a good resource person in this teams of crypto will worked too and I sense that as of now,it is better to stay calm and hold.
Activity: 102
Crypto have been in a strong bull market for some years...

In a bull market the best strategy is to just Hold.
If this situation changes, other strategies will become better, but for now, hodl is the best option. Unless you are a professional trader, which most us are not.
Activity: 126
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
I do prefer more in long -term investments because  it has less risk and does not require a lot of involvement on the process as day trading. And I think that most off the coins still needs to be stored for a long period of time. Since cryptocurrency trading requires experience, it is way more better not to rush and just keep an eye on the changes that happens in the market for several months.
Activity: 608
 I prefer more long-term investment, because it is less risky and does not require much involvement in the process as day trading  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
I think most of the coins still need to be stored for a long time. Since cryptocurrency trading requires experience, it is better not to rush and just observe the changes in the market for several months.
Activity: 356
look like  day trading is better but need more  time and need more skilled,  actually i didn't have them ,so long term holding  is bettor for me .
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks

If you are already a skilled trader then you can try daytrading for fast profit. But it is more risky than hodling and it need full time becaue you to watch the movement of prices. For those who are beginners and hve no time to pursue daytrading, hodling is the better option because it is less risky and time manageable. You only need patience in waiting for the price of your coins to go up.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I prefer the long term at the moment. I think it is risky for me to trade because I don't have enough knowledge yet on how to do it effectively. I also have experience in the stock market where I tried day trading and I'm currently losing. But I'm not discouraging anyone because some people really earned a lot from it. I think a thorough study is needed before embarking to trading.
Activity: 154
I love to hold it for a long time. I prefer to buy a coin in the beginning time because that time I can buy it in a very cheap rate then I hold it and wait for a reasonable time to grow its price high then sell it.
Activity: 89
holding long term. I find it hard to predict day trading
Pages:
Jump to: