Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you deserve this? - page 2. (Read 1282 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 04:47:49 AM
it was terrible with that statement, but that is indeed the reality that is happening now that some altcoins lose considerable value and are very difficult to develop. do not blame the situation is better to think ahead and the current steps you will take to survive or trade when the market plummeted and whether to continue to expect pump at the end of this year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 04:28:04 AM
No one deserves pumps and dumps. All Alts prices are connected to Bitcoin!
Cryptos are imploding and I believe there is worse to come!
Welcome to hell!
What kind of hell are you talking about, Bitcoin is becoming more and more valuable with each such recession and I think that alts will not lag behind it. So in the future we will see the ideal market and hope already accepted by society and the world.

Sure he is investing in projects, and most of his investments fail. So he was born with a lot of negative emotions leading to such comments
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 04:21:11 AM
Today all prices are connected with bitcoin, but I hope oneday in future all currencies will become independent.
This will allow us to create well balanced  portfolios.
is that possible? I was a little hesitant about that. we all know the crypto market is driven by the largest, largest, and strongest commodity. so far I don't see crypto that has capabilities like bitcoin. actually when the market has become normal, altcoin can make their own growth based on the capabilities of the community. I see there are a number of altcoins that can still pump even in bad market conditions, even though it happens in a very short time.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 03, 2018, 04:15:19 AM
Welcome to hell!

what's wrong dude
this is a market that usually occurs ups and downs, even the stock market also goes up and down it is common in trading. and the factors that cause the market to bleed are many reasons. I think there is a time to grow back
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 04:10:37 AM
Yes, a really difficult situation on the crypto market is now emerging. But all participants need to remember - they start working with big risks. You just need to carefully plan your decisions to minimize your risks. But I believe that the situation from next year will gradually improve.
we must always be ready to face every thing, we must accept it, including if crypto falls. for experienced traders, experiencing bad conditions doesn't really affect their mentality because they are already familiar with this situation.
therefore we must continue to be enthusiastic and not desperate to add to our experience so that we are not easily defeated.
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
November 03, 2018, 04:03:33 AM
Welcome to hell!
What kind of hell are you talking about, Bitcoin is becoming more and more valuable with each such recession and I think that alts will not lag behind it. So in the future we will see the ideal market and hope already accepted by society and the world.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 03:47:22 AM
Although there is a critical conditions of market. bitcoin & other altcoin also loose their value. Because many altcoins based on bitcoin .but l hope bitcoin recover & become with more value in future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 03, 2018, 03:29:04 AM
Welcome to hell!

Why you talking like this? It is ok that after big pump will be deep dump. We need some goos news all around the world to fill our moo  rocket. More people- better for everyone.
Regards.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
November 03, 2018, 03:06:00 AM
Today all prices are connected with bitcoin, but I hope oneday in future all currencies will become independent.
This will allow us to create well balanced  portfolios.
Activity: 887
November 03, 2018, 02:57:50 AM
Yes, a really difficult situation on the crypto market is now emerging. But all participants need to remember - they start working with big risks. You just need to carefully plan your decisions to minimize your risks. But I believe that the situation from next year will gradually improve.
[/quote

we must always be ready to face every situation, whatever happens to crypto we must accept it, including if crypto falls. for experienced traders, experiencing bad conditions does not really affect their mentality because they are already familiar with this situation.
therefore we must continue to be enthusiastic and not desperate to add to our experience so that we are not easily defeated.
Activity: 224
November 03, 2018, 03:04:14 AM
many are not prepared with what is in crypto. be reasonable thing indeed when they assume it is a hell of a bad enough. without understanding the profound from the beginning and crypto then to be productive and yield is a hard thing. Although the bitcoin and altcoin in time are already quite stable but still not sure when it will be able to give profit to rise high.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
November 03, 2018, 02:56:52 AM
If you have lost confidence in crypto,then leave crypto for those that still believe in crypto,to conclude that that crypto is not profitable again is not true because people are still making profit from crypto on daily basis,maybe you should ask how.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 02:47:05 AM
Welcome to hell!

When starting work on the crypto market, each participant recognizes rather high risks in this direction. Therefore, no need to get upset in a period of price fluctuations or loss of money - this is a valuable lesson that gives us the necessary knowledge for success in the future. I believe in the excellent potential of crypto, from next year prices will gradually increase.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 02:34:52 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
October 31, 2018, 04:24:40 PM
This is just a normal abilities of bitcoin were to pumps and dumps. Which holders would not happy to see a huge losses of capital, while others are great for the opportunity to buy more some of the valuable coins which they can buy at a very cheap coin value.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
October 31, 2018, 04:09:44 PM
I can say with certainty that I have lost confidence in the crypto currency! Anyone who could become richer with her help, they have already become. And those who invested this year, or should wait for several years until the market begins to grow or immediately acknowledge the fact of their bankruptcy!
Investing on some years is the best I can think of today. This is not a stock market or a commodity market. Here it is different. Short-term and medium-term investments will take all your time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
October 31, 2018, 12:00:22 AM
It is true that now the market is down and you should say that.
I'm also sure you have a lot of investment when the price of Bitcoin is priced at 19,800 and your estimate is reduced a lot now. RIP!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
September 08, 2018, 03:40:18 AM
Welcome to hell!
what you convey is worthy of being accepted by investors who are unsure of the times and technology and the development of an increasingly fast-growing economy
People with this kind of opinion are those who simply do not have the slightest idea of what this space even stands for in the first place and why it is going to be an important technology that would disrupt a lot of things in the long run. Of course, I would not blame them not to see that since all most of them are always after is to see the price moon every now and then and they forget what would make such price sustainable in the first place is not a speculative one.

I think that the market will not make any investor riches overnight unlike in the past. Now cryptocurrency is becoming stable and even more strong with regulations in place. So people should not take it as a way for get-rich overnight, rather they should treat it as like stock market and it will give benefit over time, but not like a magic stick.  
That is certainly the mindset a whole lot of people brought into this space and then they thought with crypto, they will be able to achieve their dreams fasters than they would imagine.

Well, it is sensible to see things turn out good if they are able to make good decisions in between which I am sure a whole lot of them usually do not, since all they are after is getting rich quick. Best thing to do is to concentrate on its real value and not just the price tag which some people are just so particular about instead.
copper member
Activity: 381
September 06, 2018, 11:29:37 AM
Welcome to hell!

Yes, to get to heaven you have to go through hell first. Be patient and don't panic, hold and don't sell because by holding you can get heaven in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 06, 2018, 11:24:37 AM
Welcome to hell!

its true mate, we are all experiencing all kinds of aches in our body, and mental illness maybe scratching our minds. this the worse ive ever engaged something addictive and so much exciting. long live brother and sisters.
Pages:
Jump to: