Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you deserve this? - page 10. (Read 1282 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 06:54:59 AM
No one deserves pumps and dumps. All Alts prices are connected to Bitcoin!
Cryptos are imploding and I believe there is worse to come!
Welcome to hell!

could should we say that it is the best time to do shopping ? Because it is the time where those alts is too low right now so you should buy those coin that is really promising to you because later soon it would be up. If you are a trader then you could do this an advantage to gain profit in the future, but as a holder you could see struggles dropping your money right now.
Yes, now can be a good time to buy, but not with all capital. It is better to buy gradually and to do a diversified investment strategy for bitcoin and some potentially profitable altcoins.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
June 27, 2018, 06:53:12 AM
Yes, pumps and dumps has been around for quite some time now. It's kind of sad that a lot of people are hyping so much that newbies tend to get hyped and buy those scam coins. It's also kind of sad that the price of all altcoins are all connected to Bitcoin in terms of dollars which if Bitcoin falls, all altcoin falls too. I doubt that this kind of thing will stop though as the volatility of this market is high and that the price of coin cannot be stabilized as whales tend to hoard so much.
Activity: 119
June 27, 2018, 06:47:39 AM
Finally I deserve this whatever happen in bitcoin Im still riding on the next steps because I beleived bitcoin is a big help for us if you deserve in any changes mostly in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
June 27, 2018, 06:47:18 AM
Once you know about cryptocurrency, you already know the scenario it will give like pump and dump. So, why worry? Just hodl and wait for the market to recover. And take note, not all altcoins are connected with the price of bitcoin but "most" of the altcoins are. There are still few who are still continue to grow even if the hell come because of the fall.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 06:35:35 AM
indeed bitcoin and altcoin are almost all down, no matter all may give opinion, i believe bitcoin will rise soon from his death  Smiley

I agree with you and also believe potential altcoin will also rise as soon as bitcon does. patience is needed in the current situation of crypto market to avoid big loss.
I definitely agree with you, indeed patience is really a good virtue in many aspects and it applies here in crypto business. We are now experiencing a consisitent drops in this business and it really gave a negative thoughts to the people. However, even this drops i still believe that it will really rise this year.
I also agree with you on this, with patience, we can earn alot and I believe when the market recover from the bear period and the bull period comes in, the price of coin will rise beyond expectation. It may take time maybe towards the end of the year but I am very sure it will rise.
Activity: 78
June 27, 2018, 06:31:45 AM
I can say with certainty that I have lost confidence in the crypto currency! Anyone who could become richer with her help, they have already become. And those who invested this year, or should wait for several years until the market begins to grow or immediately acknowledge the fact of their bankruptcy!
why? Does your confidence in crypto just depend on the price? Are you just thinking of making money in this market? I think this is not a correct attitude. You should learn more about crypto.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
June 27, 2018, 06:24:30 AM
It's sad to note that the trend has always been going down for this year but we gotta have faith and be patiently waiting for a healthier market.
At last I read something positive. Let's be patient, there's always  a reason for everything. That's true that the market price is so low nowadays and it makes me feel sad too,let's just hope for a better future of the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
June 27, 2018, 06:19:41 AM
I think everyone deserve what he have today . All that we have depends on us , we are responsible for what we are doing . You decided to invest in any cryptocurrency and lose 50% of deposit ? I'm sorry , but you are responsible for it . You earn +50% of deposit ? Congratulations , you are responsible for it too . Do not shift your blame on others , you deserve all you have .
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
June 27, 2018, 05:45:18 AM
Welcome to hell!

Actually no one deserves pumps and dumps but a better price to give us potential gains, we know that the price of bitcoin has fallen but we believe it's going to rise again. There is no hell about bitcoin even if it's imploding it will re bounced back. There is nothing to create panic about it. Let us take it easy because what ever that goes up must surely comes down.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 05:34:21 AM
Welcome to hell!

could should we say that it is the best time to do shopping ? Because it is the time where those alts is too low right now so you should buy those coin that is really promising to you because later soon it would be up. If you are a trader then you could do this an advantage to gain profit in the future, but as a holder you could see struggles dropping your money right now.

best huh? some people say it continuously, but the market is getting better. maybe there are many who buy in dip, even after 4 times dip lol.
I guess you're trying to amuse yourself, and also people who are stuck, it does not matter I appreciate it because I'm also being stuck.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 05:28:15 AM
Welcome to hell!

I do not know whether it is hell or not. What I need to know is what it gives me. Using and investing in cryptocurrency has given me many opportunities to make money that I never thought of it.
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 05:25:59 AM
Today there are two sides of the medal.. The first is a good time for a new holder if he wants to invest in crypto (Bitcoin or Altcoin) and the second is maybe going to be bad for the owner ( Bitcoin or Altcoin), maybe this time the panic will be crowded in the market.
Activity: 378
June 27, 2018, 05:25:45 AM
Welcome to hell!
Well, for me it has a reason for everything. Maybe its a downfall time but do not think negatively for its a matter of patience. Keep believing for bitcoins volatility market will lead us to profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
June 27, 2018, 05:21:09 AM
hell of a moment but a haven for future results. Indeed many who go at a time like this and they certainly take a wrong decision. hold some time and sell when it's high time. but a lot of people who go out with fear and panic will suffer losses.
Activity: 126
June 27, 2018, 05:12:21 AM
I can say with confidence that I have lost confidence in the cryptographic currency! All alts are naturally associated with BTC. Things will change soon, I hope.
Activity: 616
Merit: 279
June 27, 2018, 05:10:22 AM
Chill man, it's not the apocalypse!  Grin

It's been like this since the beginning, no need to worry about it. The altcoins are very connected to BTC because in a bear market a lot of people are protecting they BTC holdings by selling altcoins and re-investing in BTC.

Usually they buy them back after a while, at better prices of course Smiley
Activity: 127
June 27, 2018, 05:01:50 AM
we will not know how long the coin price will stay down like this. with this falling price makes many investors frustrated and it makes a lot of people panic so they do panic sell who it will make the price is getting down. which can be done now is to hold the coins that we have until the price of the coin is stable.  we should be able to manage our assets well by not selling them cheaply.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 04:49:52 AM
You deserve nothing! if you are here then just sit thight,close coinmarketcap and come back in 3-5 years. You want easy fast money? then do not cry, you made mistake buying on high,some one eho will be now or tommorow will make money on you
Activity: 364
June 27, 2018, 04:09:01 AM
Welcome to hell!

Ofcourse no one deserves this, all of us deserved to earn a huge profit for our hardworks, but guys this is the reality, VOLATILITY is always present in cryptocurrency,all alts rely on bitcoin ,bitcoins dump and pump then all alts will do the same,anyway this is not the end of crypto ,im very optimistic that everything will be okay SOON.
Activity: 336
June 27, 2018, 04:06:03 AM
If you don't have enough funds you will see this bearish market as hell but trust me real and tactical cryptopreneurs are lying in wait for all panic sellers to come and sell whiles they buy cheap and wait for green days to come so that they can have huge profits from their investments.
Pages:
Jump to: