Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you deserve this? - page 6. (Read 1282 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 258
July 08, 2018, 11:23:02 AM
Yes, I deserve to become successful and to have a better life which can help me to build a nice life wherein all things
that I want can easily buy and the money is not problem in that case.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 07:28:20 PM
Yes, I deserve to become successful and sooner or later I will received bunch of blessings and incomes that will prove that the risk I take to invest in cryptocurrency is a worthy thing to do.
No one deserves anything, if you want to become successful you will need to get out there and get successful for yourself, no one is going to give success to you, many people think they can invest in bitcoin and make money and while that is definitely possible even if you are just a long term holder, all of those people do not realize how difficult is to hold your coins in circumstances like the ones we are finding ourselves to be in.
It is such a wonderful pointer as you mentioned above and I do appreciate the sincerity for us here. It is a fact that most of us are struggling from holding long terms but then others don't even think that we are in a serious matter. Not to mention, those newbies who misheard that bitcoin is so easy to get as well as spending it. I, myself is very particular in saving and so I do it similar to bitcoin so that in the future I can help my own family and also, others who deserve help the best way that I can.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
July 07, 2018, 07:13:29 PM
Well it is easy for people who are not patient in crypto to get unhappy easily because they are in for a quick cash and not long term, cryptos is not a quick cash space, it is a new space and needs time to develop and mature
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 07, 2018, 06:45:41 PM
What you say is quite well when the exchange rates of the BTC, as well as the market cryptocurrency, are falling rapidly due to the impact of the stock market and the negative news. But I still believe that the BTC rate will recover at the next month when the investment needs of BTC will increase rapidly /
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 06:42:46 PM
This is all the time bitkoyn waiting for the right moment. I remember 2013-2015g The price was very long kept on one threshold. I just hope only that we would not have to wait a year or maybe two. Wait and catch up the worst.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 06:40:27 PM
I also think about this yes just now I am patient and take more time for this matter.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
July 07, 2018, 06:27:39 PM
Yes, I deserve to become successful and sooner or later I will received bunch of blessings and incomes that will prove that the risk I take to invest in cryptocurrency is a worthy thing to do.
No one deserves anything, if you want to become successful you will need to get out there and get successful for yourself, no one is going to give success to you, many people think they can invest in bitcoin and make money and while that is definitely possible even if you are just a long term holder, all of those people do not realize how difficult is to hold your coins in circumstances like the ones we are finding ourselves to be in.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 04:47:03 AM
Yes it is, altkoins are related to bitcoin, everyone needs to know if they are afraid of losing, it's better not to deal with crypto currency.
Activity: 434
July 04, 2018, 10:35:24 AM
I believe that you are in decline and drawdown on their coins. I suggest you just calm down and try to make money in other directions. this will allow you to improve your financial situation, and to have growth, which will undoubtedly be. Pampas affect the market not as much as it seems
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
July 04, 2018, 02:35:32 AM
Bad thinking if you blame bitcoin for altcoin price movements. The altcoin price does not depend on the bitcoin price, the true statement is the bitcoin price and the altcoin price is dependent on the information coming on cryptocurrency, bitcoin is part of cryptocurrency. If a media makes a bad news they will not mention bitcoin, but they call cryptocurrency. Such thinking must be immediately terminated, and you can find a clear source when reading an information.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 02:30:55 AM
The problem is not the pump and dump group or whales but it is the people or investor that are easily manipulated by them. This is evident in new altcoins that comes into market when a successful ICO with a good project outline, roadmap and whitepaper does not even stay in the market within a year since the circulation of it stops in the market. Investors should be more knowledgeable in making decisions specially while we are in the bear market.  
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
July 04, 2018, 02:29:17 AM
No one deserves pumps and dumps. All Alts prices are connected to Bitcoin!
Cryptos are imploding and I believe there is worse to come!
Welcome to hell!

very shallow thinking.
how do you know now in hell while you are not dead.
do not just look at the last few months of cripto development so you can judge it, but look about 5 or 4 years ago so you can understand.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
July 04, 2018, 02:24:26 AM
Movement in any markets is natural, what is unnatural is when they stay static for far too long. Bitcoin and the alts seems to be range bound for quite some time so if you are looking to day trade then you can pick out the movements along the line and stil lmake some money. If you simply want to add to existing positions then now is a good time to be doing that also.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
July 04, 2018, 02:21:38 AM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 03, 2018, 09:39:41 AM
I don't think this is hell. Just have patience and invest if you want to have good results. You can not expect it to happen overnight just like that
Activity: 101
July 03, 2018, 09:38:44 AM
Once you know about cryptocurrency, you already know the scenario it will give like pump and dump. So, why worry? Just hodl and wait for the market to recover. And take note, not all altcoins are connected with the price of bitcoin but "most" of the altcoins are. There are still few who are still continue to grow even if the hell come because of the fall.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 02, 2018, 01:47:57 PM
I hope the worst thing will not happen with the world of crypto..walaupun everyone is already afraid of the current state,and hopefully the price will stabilize again and we will be happy with the improved world of crypto ..
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
July 02, 2018, 01:43:55 PM
That's what really annoys me, that all the crypto currencies are going together, I don't know, but altcoins are not decentralized, but absolutely fixed on Bitcoin! That really makes choices harder where to invest
It is the opposite this makes very easy where to invest, people think of cryptocurrencies as stocks that move independently from each other and that is not the case, bitcoin and most coins are currencies and almost all of the coins are based on the blockchain so they are connected and the coin that is the oldest, with the best development, and the one used as the standard for all the coins and the coin recommended by everyone in the forum as the best investment of all is bitcoin.
Activity: 140
July 02, 2018, 01:16:20 AM
The circumstances that are happening today are very sad, all fall very hard, it is difficult for everyone to accept this, very painful, but I am still convinced, the market will soon recover.
Activity: 140
July 02, 2018, 01:15:11 AM
The circumstances that are happening today are very sad, all fall very hard, it is difficult for everyone to accept this, very painful, but I am still convinced, the market will soon recover.
Pages:
Jump to: