Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you deserve this? - page 3. (Read 1282 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 11:19:42 AM
I think the main fall is over. Now is the best time for shopping, you will not see such good prices! IMHO
Activity: 350
September 06, 2018, 11:18:23 AM
we can not avoid it because we know one of their marketing strategies.
so you have to token sales or money recovery techniques from bitcoin or ethereum to make you more money.

be wise for not losing money
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 11:15:11 AM
This is market for you op! In case you don't know, this is bound to happen in any trade or business in life. Forget the fact that we are dealing with cryptocurrency, business is business.
Activity: 50
September 06, 2018, 11:11:48 AM
The prices will always be connected to bitcoin aslong as it's the main trading pair. Obviously people need to buy bitcoin to buy alts
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 06, 2018, 10:12:03 AM
No one deserve this but some one is playing bull trap game with whole crypto community look at today's drop in the market. This pump & dumps are curse on the crypto community they artificially pumps the coin in upward direction and in some hours the price continues to decline when they finish up with the pumping. in this whole process some feel like heaven when they successfully makes profits and most of the peoples feels like hell.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
September 06, 2018, 09:39:01 AM
The dumps make profits for the traders while some of late joining people may lose some investment. whales are sometimes manipulating this markets and trying to collect.

Naturally - these people live thanks to the pumps and dumps. The biggest players make great money on the crypto market. Therefore it exists and lives. It is not going to crash, and it will stay volatile.
Activity: 294
September 05, 2018, 07:57:20 AM
No one deserves pumps and dumps. All Alts prices are connected to Bitcoin!
Cryptos are imploding and I believe there is worse to come!
Welcome to hell!

We are all equal and all experiencing this worst trend of crypto currency in the market. Even we can say we do not deserved this but this is it.This is the nature of all crypto coins. Those ups and downs are just a normal thing that usually happening today, yesterday or even tomorrow. We must accept it and used to it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 07:56:27 AM
All that they deserve, but not in the market, here we are the creators of our capabilities, that's why we must be cautious!
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
September 05, 2018, 07:51:35 AM
We could not do anything about pump and dump it's a norm in cryptocurrency market. But I think we deserved the result of our decisions in investing on cryptocurrency, whatever the results either gaining or losing money. Thus we should have a good strategy in this market whether to follow pump and dump or just hodl until profit is realize.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 07:38:11 AM
Pumps and dumps are normal in market and we should accept this fact and be ready to face with it every day. If you don't have enough nerves just stay off and choose another method to get money
Activity: 32
September 05, 2018, 07:18:19 AM
It is obvious you already lost confidence in cryptocurrency bruh but spreading FUD is not nice. Take whatever L you might have incurred and move on. Leave the space for the positively minded and core enthusiast that see beyond today. Obviously you are of the "when lambo gang". No lambo for you.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
September 05, 2018, 06:50:03 AM
No one deserves pumps and dumps. All Alts prices are connected to Bitcoin!
Cryptos are imploding and I believe there is worse to come!
Welcome to hell!
what you convey is worthy of being accepted by investors who are unsure of the times and technology and the development of an increasingly fast-growing economy
Activity: 336
September 05, 2018, 06:34:43 AM
I can say with certainty that I have lost confidence in the crypto currency! Anyone who could become richer with her help, they have already become. And those who invested this year, or should wait for several years until the market begins to grow or immediately acknowledge the fact of their bankruptcy!

It's only those people that comes with the notion of getting rich overnight with crypto without understanding the full idea of crypto and Blockchain technology that will lose confidence in crypto at a time like because you don't take cognizance of it's volatility before you invest... You should be ready to have patience and watch the growth pattern either in the upward or downward spiral till you're able to get some profits no matter how long it takes
Jpt
Activity: 374
September 05, 2018, 06:27:38 AM
I think that the market will not make any investor riches overnight unlike in the past. Now cryptocurrency is becoming stable and even more strong with regulations in place. So people should not take it as a way for get-rich overnight, rather they should treat it as like stock market and it will give benefit over time, but not like a magic stick. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
September 04, 2018, 12:29:53 AM
If you continue to complain like that then you don't need to continue to be on cryptocurrency, because later your psychology will have an impact on your life.

Bitcoin now has an increase, All Time Down in 2018 is around 5800USD and now the price is at 7000USD. do not complain !
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
August 30, 2018, 03:57:29 AM
Well. I think we indeed deserve this phase.

I mean, each and every project that was launched/funded in the beginning of this year was able to get millions....what did they actually do in over 8 months? Blame everything on bitcoin and the bearish sentiment. But what did they actually achieve with those million? Many not much, besides a rebrand, maybe an alpha version...and millions were spend. I worked in dev projects for a long time...if you have millions to spend, you can get to it real fast...it's all part of the game, but it isn't working out as planned. Only a hand full of projects seem to be able to keep focus on what is actually important....getting a working product, getting their vision a reality. Others should stop blaming bearish market for their lack of dedication. Just work you ass off Smiley.
Activity: 133
August 30, 2018, 03:42:22 AM
It depend on your performance and smartly work, if you invest when the market is very low and have patience you will definitely got profit, instead of if you were panic at the condition, you may loss. Crypto is open market that give a chance to proof your intelligence that you have deserve.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 03:17:42 AM
for bitcoin is not a convincing increase then altcoin will not be able to do anything. This was the basis that surely a lot of people know. altcoin is as good as any wouldn't be able to exert influence or profit high when only silence bitcoin even down. altcoin has a dependency against bitcoin and surely this is not a good thing.
Activity: 392
August 30, 2018, 02:38:38 AM
That's somewhat a pessimist's perception towards bitcoin and other cryptos. Well, i look at it in a very completely different perspective that is why i am holding on my bitcoin and other cryptos for a long term no matter how bad the condition of cryptomarket today.
Activity: 146
August 29, 2018, 04:49:20 AM
In fact both bitcoin and counterfeit COINS have almost all fallen. If you lose trust here, you're free to go, but make sure you don't regret any of your actions. But I still believe the market is going to go up again, and what we need now is patience.
Pages:
Jump to: