Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you deserve this? - page 4. (Read 1282 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 04:49:20 AM
In fact both bitcoin and counterfeit COINS have almost all fallen. If you lose trust here, you're free to go, but make sure you don't regret any of your actions. But I still believe the market is going to go up again, and what we need now is patience.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 04:46:06 AM
I've been in the crypto-currency market for about a year. and all the prices have fallen for a long time and the crypto is losing value. I do not think I deserve this. because I follow regularly and do research. but I think it will be positive developments in a short time.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 04:42:44 AM
Don't panic and think negatively first. Crypto will be fine. Try to look at the current state of the market. Almost all coins, including Bitcoin, have increased even if only little by little. This is a good thing that everyone can accept. And maybe this is the starting point for Bitcoin to keep moving upwards.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
August 29, 2018, 01:39:01 AM
For now Bitcoin has a slight rise, because I see Bitcoin now costs around $ 6,900.
And I noticed Bitcoin this year 2018 at the lowest price at $ 5,800.

Maybe now is the time to buy and hold good Altcoins like SIA Coin at 60 satoshi.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 04:11:55 AM
It is normal that all altcoins are connected to BTC because btc was the first and starter of crytpocurrencies. Always there will be pumps and dumps. Pumps are needed to get profit and dumps are needed to get new investors. Some of us will earn money and the others will lose.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
August 26, 2018, 03:53:07 AM
It's sad to note that the trend has always been going down for this year but we gotta have faith and be patiently waiting for a healthier market.

This is true there is always a better tomorrow in bitcoin. We deserved more,  let us be positive we know the market will go up.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 26, 2018, 03:40:49 AM
To earn the best share in life, it is necessary to study and work a lot. If you just came and invested money, you got the corresponding result.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 03:38:04 AM
No i do not think that they are connected to bitcoin because this couple of days the btc price pumped up but altcoins did not rise because of the fall of eth price
Activity: 114
August 26, 2018, 03:28:20 AM
The dumps make profits for the traders while some of late joining people may lose some investment. whales are sometimes manipulating this markets and trying to collect.
Activity: 120
August 20, 2018, 02:29:37 AM
We are experiencing the lowest valley of this market, but I am not depressed because of this. I still hold my cryptocurrency. Although I have lost 70% of the funds, I will still maintain enough patience. I believe the market. Will definitely pick up again.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
August 20, 2018, 02:27:22 AM
It depends on the way you deal with this situation. if you sure that it will go down further you can open new short order with high leverage in exchange like bitmex and earn profits from the downtrend.  pumps and dumps make profits for the traders while some of late joining people may lose some investment. whales are sometimes manipulating this markets and trying to collect more and more BTC  to their bags before the next big bull run. This market red status will not last long, sooner or later it will stabilize and moon
Activity: 434
August 18, 2018, 08:11:22 PM
No one deserves pumps and dumps. All Alts prices are connected to Bitcoin!
Cryptos are imploding and I believe there is worse to come!
Welcome to hell!
we all learn from our mistakes and i really think that there isnothing bad in losing some small miney if you get a valuable information instaed
Activity: 126
August 18, 2018, 08:09:54 PM
When the market is hard and down, it's good time for real investors. It means the market fixs itself. Real investors can see what is the point of buying. Normal people always sell at low price and buy at high price.
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 18, 2018, 08:03:45 PM
Development in any business sectors is normal, what is unnatural is the point at which they remain static for a really long time. Bitcoin and the alts is by all accounts extend destined for a long while so on the off chance that you are looking to day exchange then you can select the developments along the line and stil lmake some cash. On the off chance that you basically need to add to existing positions at that point currently is a decent time to do that moreover.
there are some situation that makes your life stressful and makes you worry but it is not foreever? i am sure in it
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 18, 2018, 08:03:05 PM
Welcome to hell!
hah? do jot worry? we all sometimes hage bad days but still it is not a bad world? just learn from your mistakes
Activity: 49
August 18, 2018, 08:02:18 PM
Development in any business sectors is normal, what is unnatural is the point at which they remain static for a really long time. Bitcoin and the alts is by all accounts extend destined for a long while so on the off chance that you are looking to day exchange then you can select the developments along the line and stil lmake some cash. On the off chance that you basically need to add to existing positions at that point currently is a decent time to do that moreover.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 03:55:02 AM
Welcome to hell!

Everyone deserves on what is going on, what we have to do is to continued support we still hoping for the big change. Every single moment was valuable, everything must quiet do for the change. Dont loose hope be positive.
Activity: 28
August 18, 2018, 03:42:17 AM
Don't be pessimistic and desperate like this. Bitcoin is currently a bad time in the last two years. everything in Cryptocurrecy needs a process, not suddenly going up, but done and processed gradually. I am sure that the price of Bitcoin and other coins will start to stabilize and can continue to rise every time.
Activity: 43
August 18, 2018, 12:01:45 AM
Development in any business sectors is normal, what is unnatural is the point at which they remain static for a really long time. Bitcoin and the alts is by all accounts extend destined for a long while so on the off chance that you are looking to day exchange then you can choose the developments along the line and stil lmake some cash. On the off chance that you essentially need to add to existing positions at that point presently is a decent time to do that too.
Activity: 108
July 31, 2018, 08:31:13 PM
We are developing a new technology which could lead us to be more productive than of before. Hope people will understand.if you don't understand about the crypto Currency.your not deserve this.
Pages:
Jump to: