Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you deserve this? - page 5. (Read 1282 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 08:21:31 PM
many have previously benefited from bitcoin because altcoin is also becoming more popular and the price is rising so if a situation like this happens then this is normal only and we all have to accept it as part of the process in this business
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 07:51:26 PM
No doubt everyones merits their own choice on accepting and still holding.It truly harming seeing this awesome down on crypto right presently even I lament keeping yet at the same time I dont lose trust and trust that there will come moon soon.Crypto just needs the recuperation from gigantic dumping a year ago and I know it will clearly recoup.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
July 31, 2018, 07:41:52 PM
May we stop creating FUDs
OP loves to spread FUDs. Look at his post its very unreliable.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
July 31, 2018, 07:40:56 PM
No one deserves pumps and dumps. All Alts prices are connected to Bitcoin!
Cryptos are imploding and I believe there is worse to come!
Welcome to hell!
Well not all people are the same of your thoughts many of them are positive thinker and they are willing to wait that the price of bitcoin are going up and they are holding it for a long time so i think all holders are deserving to the right price of bitcoin.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
July 31, 2018, 07:35:47 PM
May we stop creating FUDs,  instead we help each other to promote this technology for the benefits to all.  We are developing a new technology which could lead us to be more productive than of before. Hope people will understand that and do something great in here.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 07:25:19 PM
Investing in risky and volatile markets has been always a hard thing, so it is not a surprise you can see a big decline of your funds and meet negative emotions. It is just life.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 07:23:34 PM
If users like you think like that bitcoin and altcoins prices will goes down because you spread a negative side about bitcoin. many investors will back out. Think positive dude bitcoin prices are depends on our words to gain more huge investors to keep prices up.
Activity: 83
July 31, 2018, 07:19:02 PM
I think this year's bitcoin is really bad, and it has been on a downward trend. I don't know how long it will take to recover, but it really makes people unable to invest. I lost a lot of money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
July 31, 2018, 07:17:25 PM
The problem is not the pump and dump group or whales but it is the people or investor that are easily manipulated by them. This is evident in new altcoins that comes into market when a successful ICO with a good project outline, roadmap and whitepaper does not even stay in the market within a year since the circulation of it stops in the market. Investors should be more knowledgeable in making decisions specially while we are in the bear market.  

It's a very complicated issue, so we can't discuss it. Each project has its own future. So many things should happen to let the project enter the market and start not only a short-term rise but also a long-term one.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 10:09:26 AM
I think that who could become rich with the help of crypto currency, he has already become one, and we must wait until the market recovers and becomes stable, so we need a few more years for us to get rich.
Activity: 43
July 27, 2018, 08:01:18 PM
When you enter the universe of digital currency it is important to be prepared to huge dangers and an open door to win a considerable measure of cash, as well as to lose a great deal of cash. It is outlandish that all constantly just got benefit
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 23, 2018, 07:54:23 AM
Welcome to hell!
but i think we all like this feeling of risk, otherwise why to  speculate at all? it's unavoidable, my friend, all these pumps and dumps. nothing is stable in this world
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 20, 2018, 07:57:41 AM
Welcome to hell!

There are saying when it comes to any kind of investments, "don't be the last fool" which is true until now. People who pioneers investing in bitcoin or any other altcoins are all have the advantage and earn huge money on it. In today era we are in the middle of crypto crazines whereas people who already earned in a lot and met their desired income are starting to stay a way from crypto or they're getting smart when it comes in reinvesting. We do not deserve to lose money in the world of crypto, but of course we have to educate ourselves  before engaging in any such investments in order to avoid huge lost in the future.
Activity: 51
July 20, 2018, 01:07:33 AM
I don't think it's hell. The crypto market is only a period of time. The thing we believe is that the market trend is getting better and better, rather than being deceived by the current appearance. Heaven will soon come.
Activity: 66
July 20, 2018, 12:57:58 AM
No one deserves this, loosing money is very brutal to anybody. But I think we should also have to learn money management and market. Crypto world is all about business. Learn the business and double your profit. Be patient and strike while the iron is hot.
Activity: 84
July 19, 2018, 09:57:24 PM
The situation for these days for you is hell however for others who are anticipating the deep, it is taken into consideration as heaven. All altcoins fate perhaps connected to bitcoin but it's far nevertheless as much as the developer and the crew how will they manage the scenario so the charge will no longer unload unexpectedly.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
July 15, 2018, 10:33:36 AM
They are connected... but correlation does not imply causation. Every coin has it's own market makers games.
It's not set in stone that all ants will follow BTC.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
July 14, 2018, 07:00:03 PM
Be a little calmer and continue to believe in the crypto currency. You do not know how many such statements were when bitcoin cost 100$, but look at its current cost.
Yeah, all currencies in past years the market cost only in just a lower rate but now and then it improves its prices because we believe that it has a potential to replace the current exchange in payment so while its on dump wait for a long time because it will explodes more.
Activity: 252
July 14, 2018, 06:48:03 PM
Well it is easy for people who are not patient in crypto to get unhappy easily because they are in for a quick cash and not long term, cryptos is not a quick cash space, it is a new space and needs time to develop and mature
If anyone in the school of fundamental analysis understands the potential of Blockchain technology, you will find that the value of the current market is still very low, especially the technology platform that has value and application. In fact, only this is a primitive period so there is still a lot of chaos.
Activity: 105
July 14, 2018, 06:46:11 PM
Be a little calmer and continue to believe in the crypto currency. You do not know how many such statements were when bitcoin cost 100$, but look at its current cost.
Pages:
Jump to: