Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 116. (Read 9187 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 10:37:21 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
your right bro,most of the times were not reading the white paper instead just checking the reward and then GO joining because of promised amount and cry when being scammed,i have been a victim once because of not reading the projects so in the end its my fault still.

Yes, not quite! But in order to know about some important things you need to read the white paper, though its going to be a long reading just pick up those stuffs that can be very helpful! Before you invest! So that it will be all worth it!
Yups sometimes we read sometimes we dont.but in the bottom of our mind we wanted to check all of those but sad to say,we just taken it for granted because of some reasons
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
February 20, 2018, 10:31:13 AM
I personally read a white book, and for me it is not a problem, but not all people can do it, usually are enough teams, partners and ideas
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
February 20, 2018, 09:33:55 AM
Yes, not quite! But in order to know about some important things you need to read the white paper, though its going to be a long reading just pick up those stuffs that can be very helpful! Before you invest! So that it will be all worth it!
Activity: 210
February 20, 2018, 09:24:07 AM
Well only if the project is very good I usually stop to read the white paper, I usually rely on other criteria such as the solvency of the project, its objectives, the way it will be done and the community that has behind it. I do a great analysis and I decide if to invest!
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
February 20, 2018, 09:22:11 AM
Whitepapers is a good way to analyze what kind of coin is it. Honestly i just reading those who are interesting coin to invest in. Because not of all are deserved to read.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 09:18:20 AM
you have no choice but to read the whitepaper. if you plan on investing and don't want to be a victim of scam, you really have to read it real hard to distinguish which is legit from scam.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
February 20, 2018, 09:06:51 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
Honestly i seldom read the white paper and i only read the important matters in it i know it is good to read the white paper for us to know and gather information about the project. This is the way you can determine if the project is scam or not.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 09:03:56 AM
I always see a whitepaper, because I think whitepaper is very important to see an ICO is good or not.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
February 20, 2018, 09:01:53 AM
I rarely do that, but now they invented such thing as ""onepaper"" which like an extract of main things from the whitepaper and it's nearly always enough for me. Also, of course I check members of the team, roadmap and advisors list.

This information is enough to understand in which project not to invest. And if I choose a project for investment then I must read all the information that I can find about the project. Thanks to this analysis I choose mostly strong projects.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
February 20, 2018, 09:00:19 AM
I read some of whitepapers if I have any interest about project. I have to say mostly I'm disappointed that these whitepapers are written in very amateur way. I see a lot of copied material too. If whitepaper is not good enough, tells people about unrelated things, does not give useful information about project I wonder how do they collect money for their project.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 08:55:07 AM
If you are really smart, you should go all over it, since it's your money you'll going to invest or use, you should at least be extra careful by reading it, if you are lazy to read word by word then go all over on the important points.   Cool
Activity: 378
ApolloX
February 20, 2018, 07:37:17 AM
I rarely do that, but now they invented such thing as "onepaper" which like an extract of main things from the whitepaper and it's nearly always enough for me. Also, of course I check members of the team, roadmap and advisors list.
Merit: 109
February 20, 2018, 07:19:45 AM
I always read, but selectively, only the main pages. Not always but often a good website, idea, wthitepaper, team, etc testifies to the quality of the project
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 07:17:12 AM
es. I'm reading whitepapers before investing in any ICO. For an example I read Valorem whitepaper and several other whitepapers to get clear understanding about the project. But honestly I'm not reading whitepapers for coins which give as Airdrops.
Merit: 103
February 20, 2018, 07:02:40 AM
Nowadays even the scam crypto have their whitepaper.Sometimes some scam project focus on whitepaper to attract investors and get money.It only means that whitepaper is not a basis of good project if we are talking those upcoming projects.I believe that active developers and staff are the key of success of the project.Check on how they run the project and how dedicated they are to grow their project.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
February 20, 2018, 06:57:14 AM
when i was just started nop but now yes i do it somtimes if intersted in project and want buy it ,its very important do it yourself i think anyone can say anything.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
February 20, 2018, 06:34:48 AM
Oh, I have such a sin, too. They often write that you don't understand anything!
But I always ask questions, read comments, reviews, look at the ratings, site.
I am not saying you should always read whitepaper, but if all you do is to trust just your friend to make the decisions for you, how would you even understand the token or coin of the project you are holding.

At least, if whitepaper is boring for you, which it is always boring for me too anyway, at least, you should always check the web, find out some information you need, contact the team, ask some questions, check out what people are saying about the project to at least get a full grasp of what you are investing in.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 19, 2018, 11:38:31 PM
Certainly you need to read the whitepaper so you can secure the bounty campaign you are in and you need to analyze it to verify that it is legit.
Activity: 40
February 19, 2018, 11:36:58 PM
I always try to read the white papers.  I'll admit, a lot of times it's over my head and I dont fully understand some of what's in them, but, after awhile, you get better at finding the ones that you just know are complete junk. 
Activity: 126
February 19, 2018, 11:26:55 PM
I barely read the white paper, and if you don't want to waste time reading what you're reading, it's best to focus on the white paper you're really interested in. Otherwise you might invest in a cheater, ICO.
Jump to: