Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 114. (Read 9187 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 10:07:14 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
Of course before investing I will read the whitepaper. But I do not read the whole contents of the whitepaper, just reading the main content that is important for me to use as a reference to invest.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
February 25, 2018, 09:57:59 AM
Let's just say the most successful ones in crypto read whitepapers. The discipline to read is probably what separates the whales from the shrimps. If you are after pumps and dumps, then whitepaper is not for you Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
February 25, 2018, 09:56:04 AM
Everything depends on the purpose of the investment. If you invest for a long time, then a deep study of white paper is a necessary point of project analysis, understanding of the idea and belief in the technology of the project. If the investment is for a short time, just to catch profits on the wave of hype, then, in my opinion, it is enough to analyze the presentation of the project in social networks, the product, the roadmap and the project team
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 09:50:06 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
if you are serious about investing then you would read the whitepaper investing in cryptos begins with knowledge and your own research
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 09:37:27 AM
i assume if you be looking for to invest in a project, at that moment liability study about their whitepaper is a be obliged to to every one investors, without any in sequence about the plan followed by investing into the foretell is awfully dangerous, we preserve certainly put ourself in chance without knowledge. Their is no shortcut in investing your funds in cryptocurrency
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 09:33:39 AM
White paper is very importent for ICO.If you want to invest in an ICO, then you should get a better idea about that ICO. Because if you don't know anything about ICO, then there must be a loss of loss. Therefore, it is very important to read white paper. If you read white paper, you can get more details about ICO. You can get the idea. Then you can be sure that you will invest.So you will succuss in investment.Thank you very much.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
February 25, 2018, 09:23:15 AM
If you don't know who are you giving your money and what they want to do with them or have no idea what their product is gonna bring to the world, you are not very clever. Before I invest in an ICO, I have to fully understand what, when, how are they going to "revolutionize" the world and fill the dead zone in the market. If I am like "oh, it would be nice if they succeed" I just rush through it for the most important things that will keep me informed about them.
Activity: 210
February 25, 2018, 08:55:36 AM
If you want to avoid scam ico you need to spent your time to read the whitepaper, the information that you need to know its inside the whitepaper. You don't need an hour to read the whitepaper but if you lost you money because an ico scam then you will regret it.
Activity: 364
February 25, 2018, 08:49:38 AM
To be honest, I rarely read a whitepaper. In general, I advise you to read carefully before you join any project ICO, to study a technical document, especially if you invest, invest your own money. How can you invest in a project of which you do not know anything. After all, you can so learn scammers. I wish you interesting and promising projects.
Activity: 392
February 25, 2018, 08:47:56 AM
At first I read nothing, but that wasnt a smart move... Mistakes were made and money was lost so from now on I always read not just the whitepaper but everything. I search who the team is, their roadmap, their comunity, the hype. Everything counts when you invest your money.
That was a smart move brother. Making research about a certain project will always result to a positive outcome. Always read everything from white paper to its team background.
Activity: 123
February 25, 2018, 08:37:59 AM
If you don't study ico's white paper carefully, you are likely to be cheated!

At this stage, ICO has become a silly game, and many people know that ICO is now mostly around money.

So you need to take the white paper seriously!
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
February 25, 2018, 08:30:08 AM
Yes, I always read the white paper of every Ico's when I'm planning to invest and participate in bounty program so I can understand more about the token or coin and it gives me idea what kind of Ico I'm going to promote.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
February 25, 2018, 08:06:44 AM
I read WP but only for those one,  in which I am going to invest large amount,  so don't hesitate reading this document,  you can  better understand if it is worth investing
Activity: 57
February 25, 2018, 07:51:41 AM
Unless you're 100% day trading, you should definitely be reading the white paper to understand the mechanisms behind the token.  To evaluate it, you should understand how the tokens are created, how many are there, what do they allow you to do, etc.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Create Your Decentralized Life
February 25, 2018, 07:40:43 AM
The whitepaper is just one of many things that I check out before investing.
Activity: 560
February 25, 2018, 07:39:37 AM
For your good and for good investment that you want to make the most profit of ,you should really want to get to know the project the best you can!
Activity: 162
February 25, 2018, 07:39:31 AM
Yes ofcourse, reading the whitepaper or just even the road map will help you determine the path of the coins. You will know if the project will be successful or not.
Reading whitepaper should be a habit especially if you are really into crypto investment. Studying is part if investment as well.
Activity: 476
February 25, 2018, 07:39:08 AM
Actually i read white paper only when make investment in that project, because i will read it when i interesting about purpose of the project. And when i joined bounty program i am not read it because  to long and hard for me to understand it detail, because the language difficult to understant too.
Activity: 83
February 25, 2018, 07:26:08 AM
If your a very cautious person you read first the details of what you are joining with. Not just entering without even knowing what kind of place your coming in. As for me I make sure to read every whitepaper.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 07:10:47 AM
in every whitepaper the important thing is the prospect they offer and I think we can focus on reading that part alone as well as the team that supports it and others I think the common things are
Project outlook and team description are undoubtedly important parts of white paper, but I advise reading the white paper completely. This is important if you want to participate in the ICO. And even better to look for additional information about the project.  Wink
Yes definitely I read the whitepaper.If ICO is the blood funding a new project,the ICO whitepaper must be its spirit. Reading white papers is important because it can act as a signal to inform whether a startup is legit or not. The purpose of the white paper therefore, is not just to elucidate with clarity what the project is about, it should ideally inspire trust and create legitimacy in the minds of the people who are going to buy the tokens.
Jump to: