Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 113. (Read 9187 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 10:44:18 PM
I'm not reading the whitepaper because when it comes to investment I relied on the people who already have experience on it. I think they are one of the best source of information. But I still use my logical judgment when choosing any investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 10:38:17 PM
It isn't solely on relying on a whitepaper to tell if a project is good because whitepapers can be copied or bought from people.
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
February 25, 2018, 10:27:51 PM
By reading the whitepaper, you'll know their goals and platforms. And if you're planning to invest in any ICO without reading their whitepaper first, then you shouldn't complain when you get scammed. You'll know if an ICO is a scam or if it will be successful by reading their whitepaper and researching about their developers.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 10:23:28 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
The longer and better you study projects, the better you will know the market, which will reduce the risks of losing funds. You yourself are responsible for your savings, so do not be greedy for time, otherwise you can remain without pants. Good luck

I think this is the key in crypto investing - understanding the market. Once you get a feel for the general trends that's the most important thing. Coins usually go up and down together, all scams appear the same, moon mission appear the same. After a while it just becomes instinct.
Activity: 406
February 25, 2018, 10:19:45 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
The longer and better you study projects, the better you will know the market, which will reduce the risks of losing funds. You yourself are responsible for your savings, so do not be greedy for time, otherwise you can remain without pants. Good luck
Activity: 169
February 25, 2018, 10:11:48 PM
If you really want to your investment to be worth then you have to read the whitepaper then only you can get the clear idea about that project and can avoid investing your hard earned money into a scam ICO.So I will go through the whitepaper if Inwant to make investment on that project.

if you want to invest, you MUST take time to read. I just want to say that
you must first be looking in adviser and team members, next is the platform
and roadmap, etc.
Activity: 336
February 25, 2018, 07:45:04 PM
I rarely see a whitepaper, because I prefer to see the roadmap of the project.
Activity: 170
Merit: 6
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
February 25, 2018, 07:36:10 PM
Yes. I'm reading whitepapers before investing in any ICO. And whitepaper more focused, because whitepaper there is a purpose and purpose, to supply the token to be distributed.
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
February 25, 2018, 07:33:04 PM

To understand it we must read whitepaper more focused, because whitepaper there is a purpose and purpose, to supply the token to be distributed.
From there we can conclude whether it is of great benefit or not. We can only decide for the next step
Activity: 154
Merit: 25
February 25, 2018, 07:11:32 PM
If I don't read the newspaper I wouldn't invest any penny to be honest with you. I gotta make sure that the company is legit and they have success roadmap. I didn't find the money from a lottery or my parents aren't rich. If you're willing to take some risks then move smart, take your time and trust the process. Cheers ! Wink
Merit: 251
February 25, 2018, 06:06:19 PM
absolutly I always read a whitepaper before, because is a way get the clear idea about the project before joined the ICO. for me is very important do it. find out all the information that is on a project then it will determine how well we choose the right project to. Cool

Yeah man, you have to read the whitepaper always (if you are actually investing cash money) for bounties, I like to get a feel for the the basic idea/marketing strength/branding, because those are all a crap shoot anyway....

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
February 25, 2018, 05:59:11 PM
If you don't read the whitepaper, what other ways do you have to understand something about the business you are ready to invest in?
I know that it can be boring, but it's the only tool we have to decide if it's a scam or not.
So, not only we need to read the whitepaper, but we need also to verify all claims that sound suspect.
Wtf, it's about money....
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 01:08:49 PM
For sure. I would never invest into something without ever reading the whitepaper of it. But more importan than the existence of a whitepaper is the team and if there is already a MVP available.
Merit: 106
February 25, 2018, 01:07:26 PM
I honestly don't always read the white paper. Sometimes on the website of the project written all lucidly and clearly.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
February 25, 2018, 11:29:21 AM
Whitepaper is really needed to read when it comes in ICO. If you want to invest in ICO, you should read and understand the whitepaper. It is a big help for us investors or traders that wants a big profits in the future. We need to know the concept of its ICO, if it is promising in the marketing of cryptocurrency. Whitepaper give us the information what we want and we want a worth in investing if the ICO has a great idea in the concept and platform. An unique concept and platform in the ICO has a biggest potential in the marketing of cryptocurrency because they don't have rivals when it comes to the platform of their ICO.
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
February 25, 2018, 11:22:31 AM
White paper is a compulsory thing to read so as to know what a project is about.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 11:20:13 AM
Not always, but often. If you're going to spend a large amount of money you should always read it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
February 25, 2018, 10:21:40 AM
The project's whitepaper could be a big help if you are choosing for a good project for investment. I used to read whitepaper of some bounties that I joined, for me to learn about their approach in the community and how well can they be in the future.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
February 25, 2018, 10:18:28 AM
Unfortunately alot of crypto newbies Dont read white paper that's the truth.  For me read white paper line after another cos that will tell you the essence  and purpose of a particular  token or coin without reading  that you will be making a big mistake.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 10:14:04 AM
absolutly I always read a whitepaper before, because is a way get the clear idea about the project before joined the ICO. for me is very important do it. find out all the information that is on a project then it will determine how well we choose the right project to. Cool
Jump to: