Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 40. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 131
June 10, 2018, 08:24:35 AM
Check WP is one of the first things you are supposed to do when you are thinking about investing in an ICO, that along with verifying the team. If you're too lazy to do that, then ICO's are a way to lose your money.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
June 08, 2018, 09:28:33 AM
i dont think that reading whitepaper is so important, if you are an investor. i read only summary sections if there is and i check the cap, ico details and team. the important thing for investors are the growing potential of the project and it is not so much depend on the product but depends on hype and advisors, partners and the team.
Activity: 384
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 09:14:49 AM
Before I invest on ICO then reading whitepaper is the thing I have to do, by reading whitepaper then we can know the roadmap of the project and this makes us know the project is real or scam.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
June 08, 2018, 08:52:07 AM
White paper is not the only thing you should be very closely acquainted with before choosing a project in which you want to invest your money. You need to pay attention to the composition of the team. There should not be suspicious people.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
June 08, 2018, 08:42:11 AM
Whitepaper is a collection of important information about the project issued and I think it is necessary to take the time to read it but if it becomes a burden then we can read the things that are considered the most important course and that's what I do.
Activity: 233
June 08, 2018, 08:38:48 AM
Yes of course, why the hell i would not read the whitepaper? it is one of the most important things of every project, this is a must before putting money in any project
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 08:26:37 AM
Usually I try to read white paper, even if I'm too lazy,but now there are so many projects that it is very difficult to read their documents,there is not enough time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 116
June 08, 2018, 08:23:47 AM
Very rarely I read whitepapper. Only if the project really interested. Usually I read the announcement of a branch and go to the site. From read: Comsa/DeepOnion/Romad
Activity: 308
June 08, 2018, 08:19:42 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

Those people who are mandatory to read white paper are just investors because they need to know the platform of the business but for those people who are just participating the campaign, they are not required to read white paper.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 08:17:33 AM
Reading whitepapers is very important to make a good investment. It provides a perspective on the goals, the ideas behind the project.
You can learn how to do it.
read clearly everything related to the product, check the roadmaps, team
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
June 08, 2018, 07:15:25 AM
Of course, since this whitepaper is one of the criteria being my assessment on a project of ICO. Then before I looked further, I see it first from his whitepaper are coherently, clear, compelling or otherwise. If whitepaper just compiled neatly and clearly. Then we can know more about the project from the whitepaper.
Not always. To read it is necessary. But remember that this is just a description of what I would like to see in the end. On this you need to get acquainted, but you need to believe at 50%)))
Activity: 18
June 08, 2018, 03:18:37 AM
Too many people don't read white paper and buy... and wondering about thing which are on the white paper.
I think its pretty important to read thru.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 08, 2018, 02:51:07 AM
Of course, since this whitepaper is one of the criteria being my assessment on a project of ICO. Then before I looked further, I see it first from his whitepaper are coherently, clear, compelling or otherwise. If whitepaper just compiled neatly and clearly. Then we can know more about the project from the whitepaper.
Activity: 219
Merit: 11
June 08, 2018, 02:44:25 AM
yeah I do , but not 100% completely . but if you gonna invest  it's better to read the whitepaper with our best because its important to understand the project even it is hard to read
Not always depends on the project white paper, it can be distorted and with errors but the project will be successful, just because the idea is good and the developers are inexperienced and display the full picture in their white paper.
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
June 08, 2018, 02:42:34 AM
It depends.
If I like the concept and Idea, I will research more deeply through their whitepaper.
Sometimes, ICO project also provides one-pager or light paper, but I think it's not enough for me.
Activity: 238
June 08, 2018, 02:40:11 AM
I don't read whitepaper ever. because mostly deatail are mentioned in threads.and if i have any doubts I'll ask bounty manager or group admin in telegram.
Activity: 191
June 08, 2018, 02:37:46 AM
Honestly, I don't read whitepaper but my friend do, thats why I don't mind being scammed or fooled because I already received feedbacks from other people.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 08, 2018, 02:34:15 AM
Well sometime i do not read the white paper because i am asking to my friend whk those read white paper and also theyre sure that certain ICO wont be a scam because they do their own reseaech
Activity: 88
June 07, 2018, 07:19:17 AM
Well only if the project is very good I usually stop to read the white paper, I usually rely on other criteria such as the solvency of the project, its objectives, the way it will be done and the community that has behind it.
Activity: 336
June 07, 2018, 12:00:23 AM
I do not read documents right away.  When I like the project by the rest of the parameters, then I turn to the documents to find out all the details.  But I rarely participate in the ICO, because I'm too cautious.
Pages:
Jump to: