Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 39. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 05:24:24 PM
it must be read. sometimes it happens that the information on the site is small for a sufficiently detailed review, in which case white paper will help you. there usually all the information is described in more detail.

Yes Whitepaper of a project is very important, It is the summary of the project it must be read and understand it will give insights of how the project will work and how will you introduce it to other people. Detailed and Information are in the white paper.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
June 10, 2018, 05:21:40 PM
Someone who invest in ICO's takes his or her time to read whitepapers. Since I joined ICO investment I take my time to read most of the whitepapers before I invest into them
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 10, 2018, 05:17:55 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

I involve myself in many bounties by writing blogs for the ICO. There is no way I can bypass that. I really read whitepapers and get to know what the dev means before I start to write.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 05:15:35 PM
I never read a whitepaper because it will spend my time, because also I am not an investor, I am just a bounty participant, so just need to know who the bounty manager is
Activity: 121
June 10, 2018, 05:06:34 PM
Most bounty hunters dont have time to read whitepaper, except those that write blogs. But for investors, most of them do read the whitepaper over and over again. They are going to put their money into it and it is therefore neccessary that they do due diligence to it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 05:01:37 PM
Read whitepaper is necessary if you want to invest in a company. And also to make sure that you should participate in the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 350
June 10, 2018, 05:01:06 PM
it must be read. sometimes it happens that the information on the site is small for a sufficiently detailed review, in which case white paper will help you. there usually all the information is described in more detail.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
June 10, 2018, 04:51:24 PM
Although, it can be quite burdensome to read some whitepapers sometimes. Even if you get to read some, you might not be able to comprehend what has been written there. Notwithstanding, there are still some whitepapers that are very easy to read and understand and i have always found most of these projects to succeed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
June 10, 2018, 04:50:00 PM
Well, if the project interested me for some reason I try to find time and to analyze the whitepaper, but if I have no time for that - I just search different reviews from trusted persons, but in that case I understand that some of these "trusted people" can manipulate. So I assume all the risks 
Activity: 280
June 10, 2018, 04:47:09 PM
Its quite funny, but as a bounty hunter, i hardly read a project's whitepaper unless am going to write a blog for that project. Some whitepapers are actually voluminous and boring. Reading these kinds of whitepapers will make you lose interest even before you read the details of the project. But investors do read.
Activity: 195
June 10, 2018, 04:46:23 PM
When the project has been hyper-hyped, i think that it is something that can be skiped, otherwise it is something more than important because it will decide if it is a good project or not.
Activity: 202
June 10, 2018, 04:40:39 PM
sometimes i read whitepaper. Only if i see that project will be really profitable.
Activity: 285
Merit: 3
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
June 10, 2018, 02:45:35 PM
Really, I think that 50% of unqualified investors do not read white paper at all. They just reading basic information about project, after that they are looking for ICO ratings on special sites as IcoBench, IcoProfile etc., and then just invest. This is wrong and irresponsible but true...
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
June 10, 2018, 02:42:21 PM
Yes of course, I read the white paper, all of it's contents because if you really want to have a good investment you must see to it that the alts your investing is a good one. I don't want to waste money by just not reading. Patience is needed in an investment although some of the investors are just investing without studying the projects or alts they are getting into.
Activity: 378
June 10, 2018, 02:33:45 PM
Sometime i dont read the whitepaper i just as for my fellow crypto friends that read whitepaper so i am sure that certain ICO or bounty is a legit one and not a scam and also it can save a lot of time by doing so
Activity: 110
June 10, 2018, 02:30:08 PM
All of them will help me make a good investment. And I will try to read with caution because those who make me get more information.
Activity: 294
June 10, 2018, 01:29:26 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

I do not read whitepaper because I am not a investor. I do bounty and think that reading  whitepaper  is too much for bounty  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
June 10, 2018, 01:27:13 PM
Yes. I'm reading whitepapers before investing in any ICO. And whitepaper more focused, because whitepaper there is a purpose and purpose, to supply the token to be distributed.
copper member
Activity: 266
June 10, 2018, 01:13:18 PM
Yes, i read the whitepaper. It is a good opportunity to get an overview of a project.
If the whitepaper is only one-sided, you knows immediately, behind the project is not much.
So i advise everyone, read through the whitepaper.
Activity: 31
June 10, 2018, 12:51:58 PM
Yes because that is the most important if you are going to join in some company such as ICO. By this, you will be aware what will be the flow of your system and how it goes in to the market at same time.
Pages:
Jump to: