Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 43. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 01:23:39 AM
while invest on ICO or Altcoin(not top 20) definitely i read whitepaper if not famous coin in crypto market  after that i will invest because investment in crypto market its risk so before investment should know about ICO/Altcoins  which is select to investment  
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 01:22:42 AM
If I have time, I will read it, but not all whitepaper, because one whitepaper it have long explanation. so I read white paper which have project ro attract my attention
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 04:53:35 PM
Yes, I always read whitepaper. The percentage of successful ICOs is falling rapidly. The reasons for this situation are numerous and worthy of a separate analysis. It is possible that some teams, to all other things, could not interestingly, clearly and convincingly tell about their project. Did not inform potential investors and crypto-enthusiasts of its advantages. They did not disclose the essence of the economy of the token and all the facets of its attractiveness.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
June 01, 2018, 04:19:59 PM
Of course, it is necessary to read and analyze. White Paper is primarily an embodiment of the transparency of thoughts that can carry certain risks. Often they can not be influenced, but in this way it is possible to demonstrate the purity of thought. After all, the more honest and transparent the document is, the better relations with partners who count on sharing risks with all project participants. This approach to the case will increase the chances of support from investors in the most difficult moments for the company.

i am agree with your opinion, if you really want to invest in the project, then you should read the whitepaper in more detail. ranging from product type, product benefits, team of the product, supply coin, and others. a less attractive look of whitepapers might make us lazy to read. with an attractive whitepaper view, it can generate investor interest to invest in the project. I think it is important to read and analyze the project from whitepaper and roadmap..

Activity: 84
June 01, 2018, 04:16:05 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

I sometimes read the whitepaper . Basically when I'm going to participate in the project, or when I write an article on the project.
Activity: 308
June 01, 2018, 04:12:02 PM
Today many projects fail or are fraud. Therefore, in order to save your money, you need to analyze a technical document. After all, this is my money and I want to minimize risks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
June 01, 2018, 03:23:30 PM
This is worth doing if the project interests you in all other parameters. Reading WP itself does not take much time if you read it in those places that are responsible for the informative part. If you remove all the water about how the team is trying to work, etc., then there will not be too many.
Activity: 70
June 01, 2018, 03:00:14 PM
It's essential to read the project's white paper. It shouldn't be just brilliantly written with no grammar errors and stuff, but WP is the thing to know the project much better and evaluate whether it's scam or not (WP written really poorly, lots of copypasting and so on). WP was invented to explain the idea of the project to us, ordinary people, and I think it's really necessary thing. Hugely potential projects (EOS, Bitupper, Cardano, NEO, ETH itself) have their WPs to bring the project into the masses
Activity: 406
June 01, 2018, 12:21:59 PM
Of course, it is necessary to read and analyze. White Paper is primarily an embodiment of the transparency of thoughts that can carry certain risks. Often they can not be influenced, but in this way it is possible to demonstrate the purity of thought. After all, the more honest and transparent the document is, the better relations with partners who count on sharing risks with all project participants. This approach to the case will increase the chances of support from investors in the most difficult moments for the company.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
June 01, 2018, 12:06:36 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
I think it is a necessity because you are going to invest into a project so you have to read all the important points that are on the project and that is to prevent your money from being wasted free to ICO scam and you will not lose.
Activity: 216
June 01, 2018, 11:01:34 AM
Honestly, I never once read the White Paper completely. I usually look at the White Paper, but only a few moments, its volume, design, token distribution and so on. But I do not have so much time to read it all.
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
June 01, 2018, 10:11:06 AM
To be honest, I didn't read the white paper before I started investing. The investment was based on my intuition, which cost me a lot of money. I have now decided that in the days to come, I will not participate in any other ICO!
Activity: 37
June 01, 2018, 10:05:09 AM
If you decide to invest in a project, be sure to read the whitepaper and do not invest more than you can afford to lose. Even the best white document does not mean that the project will be successful.
Activity: 242
June 01, 2018, 09:49:52 AM
Read project whitepaper is the minimum requirement before you invest to any project.
but sometimes i'm too lazy and found all good signals from the community so i don't read it till time i decide to HODL
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
June 01, 2018, 09:48:23 AM
I do read whitepaper when it comes to my signature campaign, whitepaper is one of the major factor on determining the ICO's potential. You can also determine if ICO is a scam or not because some scammers will just copy and paste from other project.
Activity: 52
June 01, 2018, 09:45:29 AM
You need to read whitepaper dude, do it slowly when you get used to it, then it won't be so hard anymore. Whitepaper contains many information that you need as a consideration to rate it as worth to invest or not.
Activity: 490
June 01, 2018, 09:42:56 AM
To be honest, it's not always, I rarely read white paper, mainly because there is such rubbish now, from which my eyes start to hurt, I ask the developers for all the information I'm interested in.
Activity: 50
June 01, 2018, 09:41:19 AM
For us bounty hunters whitepaper is our guide if really want to join that campaign because you can get some information about the ICO but im guilty myself of not reading the whitepaper lets be real here some of as are lazy.
Activity: 84
June 01, 2018, 09:39:59 AM
 I am not saying that it is useless to read them, what I am saying is it is essential, especially if you're starting in the ICO market. I agree that it is hard to read all of them but i want to know more about what i am gonna buy and hold.
Activity: 20
June 01, 2018, 09:15:01 AM
I think that reading white paper will not help you determine if a crypto project is good or bad. Or do you think that white paper can not be copied, rewritten? There are some people who write that they read constantly) It's physically impossible.
Pages:
Jump to: