Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 51. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
May 21, 2018, 06:59:24 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
What do you want? It is the blockchain and cryptocurrency. there are constantly need to read, read and again read. In addition to reading still need to be able to think with your head. More than once there were cases that the participants of the bounty did not read a white paper in which it was said that the tokens will be frozen for half a year, and then biting their elbows

Reading a whitepaper is really a must. First, it's useful if you want to invest (you can learn more about team and the underlying idea), second it's a learning moment. It helps you to hone your knowledge and learn about latest development. Maybe, only daily trader can skip it (since they will be more focused on TA)
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 06:56:43 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
What do you want? It is the blockchain and cryptocurrency. there are constantly need to read, read and again read. In addition to reading still need to be able to think with your head. More than once there were cases that the participants of the bounty did not read a white paper in which it was said that the tokens will be frozen for half a year, and then biting their elbows
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
May 21, 2018, 06:54:58 AM
Ot be all honest in the last ico which i had invested in I did actually not read the Whitepaper. But i saw some yt Videos. In the end i did not regret it, cause i mae around x2 my Money i invested
Activity: 364
May 21, 2018, 06:53:10 AM
If the projects seems very promising I will read there white paper and roadmaps to know more about there projects. In this way, if I found impressive I will hold there token and wait for the moon.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 06:48:33 AM
When time is invested to read and understand the white paper, you stand a chance of not falling victim of scam thereby loosing your investment.  As for me I do go through the white paper to know what I'm about going into.
Activity: 105
May 21, 2018, 06:44:12 AM
Yes ofcourse i do read the whitepaper..i invest my hardly earned money in this so i do it very carefully as there are many scam ico's running around ...so i read the whitepaper and only invest my money if it interests be and looks me a good and legit project
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
May 21, 2018, 06:38:46 AM
I will read the whitepaper thoroughly and look for various information about the project before investing my money.
We should be more careful in choosing ico for investment because many failed ico or scam that would be very detrimental if investing in the project.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 05:56:59 AM
yes if i need to know some project I read a whitepaper before investing is better to understand in detail about the project if interest i join on project
Activity: 442
May 21, 2018, 04:49:04 AM
Of course I read, but I will choose the white paper of the project that I am interested in, because I am interested in it means that I am about to invest, I want to be responsible for every investment I make, I will read its own white paper, and then analyze it Team technology! Although it is time consuming, I think it is worth it! To make my money safer!
Activity: 182
May 21, 2018, 04:44:39 AM
White paper is required, and it must be carefully read. We need to be more cautious in choosing ICO for investments, because many of them have failed or are cheating, which would be very unpleasant if we invested in the project.
Activity: 85
May 21, 2018, 04:23:10 AM
In any project I am investing and as well doing bounty, I always read the whitepaper. Whitepaper is essentially important to read if one is seriously involved in crypto.
Activity: 462
May 21, 2018, 04:02:48 AM
I think it depends on your aims, what you want to achieve reading a wp, if you have a lot of WPs to read, just sift some.
Activity: 294
May 21, 2018, 03:40:32 AM
Usually for the ICO investment -> YES
For the day trading investment -> Nope, I usually read the chart suggestion and chart strategy on the TradingView.
Activity: 336
May 21, 2018, 03:33:27 AM
Yes of course, I am investing to ico's after reading white paper, it is important to read before investing in any ico. Which helps you to decide if the project is scam so now it's better know and spend time to check the team.
Activity: 1
May 21, 2018, 03:13:50 AM

Yes, i read whitepapers when i am investing to an ICO, and actually i didn't read all the pages, but those pages that is important. Reading whitepaper needed a lot of time, so you are investing in that ICO it is better to read the whitepaper, so that you will know everything about the project.
Activity: 1078
May 21, 2018, 03:13:31 AM
As for me, I read Whitepaper only if I am going to invest in the ICO and I want to be sure it is a worthy project. In most cases the info on the website is enough to get an idea of the project.
Activity: 76
May 21, 2018, 03:12:12 AM
Reading the whole white paper can be stressful, and you might not be able to remember everything there. So why not just focus on the most important aspect and analyse them well, before investing.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 03:10:21 AM
Yes. I read. It takes a lot of time and efforts. But, if you want to invest and get some profit, you should do it. I think, it isn't wasting of time. If you don't want to loose money, you should analize and understand the whitepaper.
Activity: 644
May 21, 2018, 02:46:50 AM
While investing in any sort of ICO, we have to read all sort of data available from the ICO project and mainly we have to understand the technical knowledge about the whitepaper. Otherwise, we have to face some problem after investing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
May 21, 2018, 02:44:46 AM
If we read the Whitepaper everything, of course, it will make us dizzy and confused with the standard language of the project. Usually, I read Whitepaper just a glance and the rest I see from the Website project to see the project is good or not. Reading the Whitepaper is saturating so we read the important ones-the importance only.
Pages:
Jump to: