Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Find Cats annoying? (Almost killed mine) - page 2. (Read 16139 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 1
I have one dog(mine) and three cats(my wife's). I like the cats just fine, but what makes them so damn annoying? They cuddle up and that is nice on occasion and they are even cute, but overall... on a rating of 1 to 10 of the annoying scale... I would give them an 8. Meowing late at night, kneading on my body, taking my seat, leaving cat hair and puke all over, deciding every once in a while to piss on the carpet, fighting amongst themselves.... it just never ends.

I would never get rid of them (and my wife would not let me), and I do love the little critters more often than not, but I wish they could just stop being so damn annoying on a daily basis.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I don't find them annoying. I live alone and I have a lot of free time so I decided to buy a cat, to have a soul near me. When I bought her, I started to search for some bowls for her and I found the best cat water fountain. I was very surprised when I read that some of them filter the water. Moreover, it can store a lot of water, so when I am at work, I am not worried that my cat will be thirsty.
Having a pet can be a good companion when you live alone but since you mentioned that you no need to worry about caring the cat while you are at work? So its a soul or slave for you? Many animals got domesticated by humanbeings but still we don't treat them as good as how they are supposed to live.
Activity: 433
Merit: 5
Cats feel good people. You will be friends with a cat if you respect him/her. I had a cat in my childhood, and I had no problems with it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
I love both cat and dog but i love cat the most, have been willing to get one but my parent doesn't like cat, but i have cat in my estate that i visit everyday and take care of it.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Cats will kill you while you sleep!

lol as If cats can Hold a Knife to put in your heart? Grin

Yes, I found a cat that sucks more precisely when I eat a fish that smells fishy for the cat keep waiting until it is given but I instantly do not love him scratch me that sucks.
so clean your hands and body first before getting close to the cats so they will not suck you .
You're right that a dog is better than a cat I usually like dogs we have a dog in our house called Mintu. She listens to us and will do what you have to do No other people can enter the house. Cats are very beautiful pets to look at But not as useful as a dog Dogs are obliged to obey us.
well Cat are lovable also,they can be a best friend if we will just let them be.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Cats will kill you while you sleep!

Activity: 1148
Merit: 268
You're right that a dog is better than a cat I usually like dogs we have a dog in our house called Mintu. She listens to us and will do what you have to do No other people can enter the house. Cats are very beautiful pets to look at But not as useful as a dog Dogs are obliged to obey us.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
I like dogs more than cat. Dogs are sweet, loyal and a good stress reliever. They can be a protector and a companion.

On the other side cat is a nice pet too but they have an attitude that not suited for everyone who like to have cat as pet. I like them being playful though.

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Besides, cats make way better target practice than dogs. Once they realize you are shooting at them, they take off like a streak of lightening. You need good hand-eye coordination to shoot them when they are moving like that.

Cool
Activity: 80
Merit: 27
They can be. I like dogs more. I think that the perfect life is when you are having a pet. I have already had everything but I also want more animals. Recently I found a perfect website, where I can purchase different interesting things for pets. You can click here for info, it's a good way to support pets, to know more about them, etc.
How can you love dogs? They're so slobbering and stinking. Cats are the power Wink
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
They can be. I like dogs more. I think that the perfect life is when you are having a pet. I have already had everything but I also want more animals. Recently I found a perfect website, where I can purchase different interesting things for pets. You can click here for info, it's a good way to support pets, to know more about them, etc.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Lol I love dogs and cats,mine are friends they are playing together and sometimes eating together,but now since my dog is a bit older I’m afraid what will happen to my cat when he passed away,he has only couple of years to stay and I’m afraid of him leaving us.

They are not annoying instead they are so lovable
brand new
Activity: 0
I am a huge animal lover but the cats come among the last on the list. I swear to God they are devils creatures Grin

I would say the same, but I can't resist not having a pair of furballs at home. I currently have two rescue kittens from a shelter and I love them. Though I find some of their habits really annoying. They were picky about where to have a toilet, so I spent much time and finally found the best cat litter box I could find. What do you think? I hope this investment was the right choice.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
For me cats is not really annoying, i believe that cats is one of the best pets that's why if we have cats we should take care them very well, we should feed them and off course we need to love them, because cats is very smart and kind when we show love and affection for them.
Activity: 202
Merit: 15
I am a huge animal lover but the cats come among the last on the list. I swear to God they are devils creatures Grin

I would say the same, but I can't resist not having a pair of furballs at home. I currently have two rescue kittens from a shelter and I love them. Though I find some of their habits really annoying. They were picky about where to have a toilet, so I spent much time and finally found the best cat litter box I could find. What do you think? I hope this investment was the right choice.
Not everyone can afford this kind of comfort.  Embarrassed
It's obvious that you love your cats very much and have taken your choice very seriously.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 32
Cats are beautiful creatures..
Activity: 84
I don't like them, they seem kind of shallow  Grin Grin and unattached, plus, most of the time they just come to you for food.
Activity: 840
Merit: 509
You forgot 'kills humans', for the dog ofcourse. I fucking hate dogs (not those small ones with cute faces) especially those big ones. They are emotionally unstable and submissive, unlike cats.  Cool

Hardly any dogs kill people, but when they do it's usually the owners fault for not raising them right or purposely making them violent. Besides, we all know cats would kill you if they could. They're just pussies and don't have the strength or skill-set to do so. At least dogs will protect you and not run off like a cat would  Grin.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
hahaha i can't stop laughing here. So you killed the cat? O.M.G that was so mean. These are animals and they don't know anything. Cats are lovely an it depends on how you treat them and make them know you . I don't think yo spent time with it and made it know you...You just maltreat it everyday. You shouldn't have to go in for cat if you know you don't like them anyway..You have to know what you like before you going for. Poor cat
Pages:
Jump to: