Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you follow trading advice from crypto influencers? - page 12. (Read 1248 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
I don't take into consideration of those influencers you mentioned above because very good in analysing both technical and fundamental analysis of crypto currency and my past experience in the analysis of Forex and stock market has really helped me in the crypto currency analysis.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
Yes I believe and why wont I? iTs their business and they might know better than us or others.
Even if you do not follow their advice, you should always listen to the experts because they know about the very basics of the technology and have had their money invested in the business for long. Most often, an expert will be a person who has earned fortune in the business. In the end you should know better than an expert. Your strategies should be accordingly modified by keeping the business models of various companies and exchanges that are in the technology.
I agree.I prefer to follow experts advices not because i am not totally capable of myself,but because they are legends already in this crypto world and know the do's and dont's in bitcoin and its way to succeed.But nevertheless,i should know how to weigh things from my own perception and my final decisions should be based solely in my own analytical thinking.
There are a lot of people who actually believe in the advice of the experts in this field so that they would not suffer any kind of loss in the future while adjusting their deals in the trade market .but this is not always a rule to have the desired profits earned at the very first attempt by following their instructions. The thing that mostly marks your success is your own ability to cope with the situation.
True,  these advises from the experts could only act as a guideline for us not to suffer what they have like loosing money,  failing to trade with a good profit and etc.  It is much better to develop a strategy of our own or from their advises.  There is nothing wrong listening to their advises for they are sharing for us to know the good things and bad things about trading.  A newbie trader has lots of questions in his mind and I'm sure that these advises could help by answering some of those questions.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Yes I believe and why wont I? iTs their business and they might know better than us or others.
Even if you do not follow their advice, you should always listen to the experts because they know about the very basics of the technology and have had their money invested in the business for long. Most often, an expert will be a person who has earned fortune in the business. In the end you should know better than an expert. Your strategies should be accordingly modified by keeping the business models of various companies and exchanges that are in the technology.
I agree.I prefer to follow experts advices not because i am not totally capable of myself,but because they are legends already in this crypto world and know the do's and dont's in bitcoin and its way to succeed.But nevertheless,i should know how to weigh things from my own perception and my final decisions should be based solely in my own analytical thinking.
There are a lot of people who actually believe in the advice of the experts in this field so that they would not suffer any kind of loss in the future while adjusting their deals in the trade market .but this is not always a rule to have the desired profits earned at the very first attempt by following their instructions. The thing that mostly marks your success is your own ability to cope with the situation.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
There is no better way to find out than watching their public reviews
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
Activity: 57
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
The lesson feom youtube or Google only can be used as basic knowledge, it doesn't cover any situation that we might experience, not to mention that there are so many clashing teaching among the crypto traders, and crypto influncer suggestion can be took for consideration, it will give a you a better sight of the trading situation, but you still  need to control the trading by yourself, the decision is in your hand
Yes.They can be some of your references especially if you're still a newbie.But along with that,you have to develop also your own  skill in trading and do a lot more of research about bitcoin and its crypto world so you can survive in this kind of business.Yes there may be a lot of speculations out there but in the end,you have to rely on your own self for your final decision.
Activity: 36
Its better to have some of those analysis because they show it practically which we cant get from the forum visiting also
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
The lesson feom youtube or Google only can be used as basic knowledge, it doesn't cover any situation that we might experience, not to mention that there are so many clashing teaching among the crypto traders, and crypto influncer suggestion can be took for consideration, it will give a you a better sight of the trading situation, but you still  need to control the trading by yourself, the decision is in your hand
Activity: 90
I don't need to know about it deeply because I don't wanna oart any more investment with btcs they are vulnerable
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
I started watching YouTube videos, but after comparing the forecasts of these "gurus" with the current values of crypto currency, I first laughed and then completely abandoned the matter.
The truth is that there is nothing you can do without being able to do it on your own lol. Following some of these guys will only make you to lose even more. Because some reality imbalance, you can notice down, yes why they should advice you rather than they do trader for themselves ?

You should always be ready to learn yourself, know when to enter a market, no when to exit, know when to stop loss which are the things some of these guys will never tell you and the only thing they ever give you is an entry which a lot of people have fallen for and gotten screwed.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
It must be done. Why you don't want to follow these people? They are high class. They know the market 100 x more than we know it. I follow them. I know some group in telegrams that signals trade. Might help people though.
Activity: 36
No I don't.. But I still listen to their advice and validate the probability on my own.. although it's not healthy to keep  on following what other people recommend, it is still nice to hear the opinions of others to help validate our own view point.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
The advice of crypto influencers is sometimes helpful, but I would suggest that no one should follow them blindly. Answering the question that whether you should hear the advice of crypto experts or not, there’s a 150% yes to it. It helps to know many new things happening in the market. But at the end of the day, you should research yourself to survive in this market. 
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
I totally agree... We can listen to advice, without necessarily following them. We need to know our own options and take action based on our own study.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?
Ive been following some of those in the recent months but nothing comes true, I guess its not my luck on the passed month, but i really believe that someday it will recover's. As of now, I don't believe to anybody. I'm focusing more on bounty campaigns to relieve my losses.
You know actually there is problem listening to such crypto influencers. Although they are your well-wishers and they want you to make some money as well as they are doing. But problem comes when you are just like a blank paper. You must be knowing the basic knowledge about bitcoins and how you will be earning form them. Just seek advices from experienced people but don’t just start implementing them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?

Its good for crypto currency world that there are many experts who share their experience and knowledge to the investors especially to those new in crypto. But beware not all of them are legit and saying true or let us say just tricking other people so that they will get more benefit into it. Its better if you study their analysis and also make your own analysis.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
To my opinion there is no use if it. Such predictions and forecasts are often unreal and sometimes even funny so they can only mislead you. There are too much so called experts that actualy don't know anything about trading and as a final result you will not make but lose your money. And serious experts don't do such tutorials.
I prefer the word unreal. No one can forecast anything unless maybe you are just lucky to have joined a group of whales that are holding the market strong and can decide to make it dwindle to wherever they want it. However, as a serious trader who is ready to make money, following other people to trade is just bullshit. You will always be safer when you learn and you know exactly what you are doing in the market.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
Ive been following some of those in the recent months but nothing comes true, I guess its not my luck on the passed month, but i really believe that someday it will recover's. As of now, I don't believe to anybody. I'm focusing more on bounty campaigns to relieve my losses.

What! Do you really think that bounties will recover your losses anytime? They will get you in trouble with the time. Believe me I am trying them a lot but most of them give me crap all the time.

Also whatever you discussing here is little off the track from what OP wants to ask. The question is simple that whetehr we take help from any source or is there any source which is influencing us. But I couldn't resist myself on responding your bounty thing thats why I forced myself to mention my first line  Tongue

You said you follow some of them and then you came on your luck and then you started talking about the bounties, thats weird.

@OP, I am on my own and trying to make my path with whatever I learn from my mistake. That makes me my own influencer I guess.  Cheesy
Bounty earnings arent still sure in the end of the sale because we wont know if it would be listed asap or not which will result into pending possible income or token earnings.Relying into bounties for loss recovery is senseless.Why do some people are too sure on what they are engaging to? but well they will sooner realized that the things they spoke arent really happening at all.

Its much better to make our own path without tending listening others words,fuds and shills.
Pages:
Jump to: