Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you follow trading advice from crypto influencers? - page 9. (Read 1248 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 504
I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?

I do try to follow them in some advice, but I do also have my own strategy in doing my trading.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
I have been following John McAfee and others crypto experts since many days for the Good ico alert and trade signals. But I stopped following them because I need to learn something new by own. That's why I am trading now without any crypto influencers advice and I am trying to figure out my unique idea for a trade. I hope very soon I will address trade idea for good profits. Wish me luck , mates.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?
Its good to hear analysis from other people sometimes but self analysis and research is still best way to survive in this kind of ecosystem. We know in crypto world a lot of self proclaim experts emerge strong some are reputable but a lot are fakes and just creating hypes over crypto that they are into. So its better to have self analysis than following someones tactics.
Preferred this thing all the time where i dont really trust up any advice in the internet if i do then i would always try to research to have back up analysis if those things being proclaimed is possible.If it does then i might followed it up but depending on case to case basis. Self analysis would always be ideal because if you do make mistakes you wont really too much on regret and easily moved on but if you do base on others analysis and you failed up then you might even more stressed out yourself.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
Yes, I follow the trading advice from cryptocurrency influencers because there are professional enough in this field of the business, so the advice that they will say to you is reliable. 
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
I think it is good to read and watch the crypto influencers’ point of views to see whether we missed out any potential point of the project. In the end, it is still better to digest the information and make our own judgement before investing.
I also used to read those advices from the influencers that was useful too. But I didn't always take their advices into actions because I know they have their own techniques that was fit in their strategies so that it only means that I have to make my own style but with the guide of their experiences too that was also serves as a lesson.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Is this a real question or just a popularity thread about that coin mastery or who ever that thomas is,?maybe youre a big fan of that self proclaimed Reputable influencer.but i dont care really..

Everyone starts in watching youtubes video and reading articles about crypto,advices by some good people here,but not meaning relying upon them is the best move,you must analyze yourself i whats better or bad things ,thats why this needs lots of time before become an expert
Activity: 379
So, this is basically the first stop of new traders, and it's good, indeed. However, most videos and guides from youtube and other medias aren't 100% accurate, so you should check information, dont just trust everybody
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
I think it is good to read and watch the crypto influencers’ point of views to see whether we missed out any potential point of the project. In the end, it is still better to digest the information and make our own judgement before investing.

I agree. You shoyld know info from influencers to find opportunities to invest but before investing we have to make overall analysis.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
Yes of course, I follow trading advice from crypto influencers because they know what the best are for you at all in this business as a new trader but just seek for further information to gain lots about this business, never stop to learning from new things about trading.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
I actually follow some cryptocurrency influencers however I don't rely on their judgement on which coins they vie for instead I compare their coins to my own coins which I am holding and see if we are on the same page. If what they explain about a certain coin is somewhat the same as my understanding then I'd go for that coin and invest them or trade them.

This is a great way to go about it in my opinion - use other people's ideas only to confirm your own ideas. Never completely rely on anybody in this space. 
Definitely you should still have your own techniques and strategies. Formulate your own style and learn from crypto influencers in their experiences. Your own experiences will teach you more than those advices of the influencers but you still needed their suggestions and advises for your reference especially when you are new to the world of trading.
Activity: 56
All crypto influencers have a hidden agenda. Nobody shills a coin or a trade without being personally invested in it. I always take their advice with a grain of salt and always do my own research before taking it seriously or acting upon it. That being said, their shills usually make the price go up, so you can make some quick buck if you act upon their advice sooner than others. If you already see a big green dildo by the time you hear about it, it's already too late.
Activity: 379
I'm leaving adivces from other experts about a year ago, that was bad experience for me and my money. My skill don't increased by that, and sometimes I've got loss on that
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
I actually follow some cryptocurrency influencers however I don't rely on their judgement on which coins they vie for instead I compare their coins to my own coins which I am holding and see if we are on the same page. If what they explain about a certain coin is somewhat the same as my understanding then I'd go for that coin and invest them or trade them.

This is a great way to go about it in my opinion - use other people's ideas only to confirm your own ideas. Never completely rely on anybody in this space. 
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
When I had just joined this world, I used to look up to the influencers across social media - Twitter, Facebook, Telegram. I had also subscribed to tens of crypto blogs and people like Ian which were known to give good signals and trading advice.
Once I matured a bit in this market, I slowly stopped referring to them since majority of things are controlled by whales and these influences do not stand a chance there.
My suggestion to every newcomer out there would be to follow these channels initially when they are in the learning phase and once they understand the market well, they should move away from these sources to their own intuition.
Activity: 106
We always should keep in mind that they can pursue their own interests and now it can be buying BTC for as low as possible.
I can say that in 2018 all these assertments doesn't bother anyone. Even Consensus that was overall positive, couldn't affect the situation. We now need more than bare predictions
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
I don't think it is the right thing to do that , It is not healthy for the market to get played by some famous abuser , I have unfollowed all of those guys from my twitter and I hope everyone else does that , They take their power by the people , If we united they wouldn't have any follower to affect on the market .
I'd rather to follow my mind and lean on myself , yeah I see videos from youtubers only to increase knowledge not to follow blindly whatever they say .
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
What cryptocurrency influencers and experts says most time do come to pass, so now I am seeing them as cryptocurrency prophet. I believe what they say and dance to their tone of music. Some times I wonder where they get this information from. Since January an influencer predicted that the market will be good by April and we all see what happen in April.
Activity: 112
Keep track of some of the world's most famous merchants in the crypto market, those influencers are a big help though in knowing what coins are trending at the moment so that you know what coins has a possibility of pumping in the next few days  or even hours. Although there is already pre-pump, there is a possibility that it will be pump more,  BUT make  your own judgement, intellectual analysis and research, and experience will get you a good profit. I am not saying that other's people references are not reliable, however, sometimes people who are influential on crypto trading are just using their name to pump or make profit of their own analysis and coin announcement.  Best of all is follow your intuition,  you have still the last say on this matter because obviously it's you money.

I think it is better to read some advice from the experts. They give you tips on what to do and what not to do. But in the end, it is still you who can make the best judgement. It is all up to you if you follow them or not. The most important thing I think is you do your best and keep track of how you money went.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
Keep track of some of the world's most famous merchants in the crypto market, those influencers are a big help though in knowing what coins are trending at the moment so that you know what coins has a possibility of pumping in the next few days  or even hours. Although there is already pre-pump, there is a possibility that it will be pump more,  BUT make  your own judgement, intellectual analysis and research, and experience will get you a good profit. I am not saying that other's people references are not reliable, however, sometimes people who are influential on crypto trading are just using their name to pump or make profit of their own analysis and coin announcement.  Best of all is follow your intuition,  you have still the last say on this matter because obviously it's you money.
Pages:
Jump to: