Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you follow trading advice from crypto influencers? - page 8. (Read 1248 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 1
if I did not follow them when I was learning to trade first, then my time of understanding would not be so fast, there needed to be synergy and continuous communication to learn many valuable things, I myself was taught to be more positive because at first I was very frustrated and unable to restrain emotion for any price reductions that occur.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
crypto influencers may nt be right every time we cant completely rely on these crypto guru we can see how the market got dumped so no one can say where it goes in coming days
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
Yes, I follow the trading advice from cryptocurrency influencers because there are professional enough in this field of the business, so the advice that they will say to you is reliable. 
Well to be honest yeah and I also love to do my own research to stay alive in the market. Remember you should never just follow others and should also use your mind to make sure if the person sitting next to you is right. Almost all the experts give you the good tips but the thing that matters is to execute them practically and make use of the information you get from the experts because you can only get benefit if you do things practically.
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?

Following the trading advice by crypto influencers exposes you to a lot of trouble. The logical thing you might do is to only make it a basis for your initial strategy but never make those advices as your main factors for decision on trading. The danger on that influencer is we don’t know who is really saying the truth and not so it’s better to trust your own analysis.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?
most investors in the world of cryptocurrency trades do not know the procedures and techniques in buying and selling coins in the market. They only rely on bots and telegram channels for example to see the movement of bitcoin or altcoin
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
You shouldn't follow every random crypto influencers, that call themselves "experts", I'm trying to make money out of FOMO, whenever there is some announcement from developers
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Sometimes good advertisement such as crypto influencers can affect bitcoin's price because some traders watch and follow their advice. That's why crypto news or FUD news are important fundementals of bitcoin price cause you can get reference from it if the price will go down or rise.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Yes, crypto influencers have been my main source of information. I follow multiple twitter and telegram channels for the advice and have somewhat been successful in getting the right tips.
Over the last few months alts have shown some considerable growth and I have had 90% success with them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
sometimes, some blogger's / "experts" analysis is funny but useful. While useful doesn't directly mean can help you make a profit from trading by their advice, but at least an experience

thats right. their strategy might be working for them but may not work on you,  thats why it is much better to do your own moves . Doing your own move is also better than depending on others because you cant blame anyone if ever you did loose but aside from loosing you can also gain experience that will surely improve your skills latter on the game.

In my case i did not follow every advice (whether it is from trading , investing , or anything inside and outside the crypro scene ) but i did only read them so that i can be familliar with other terms and words that can greatly enhance my knowledge as a person.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs

I’m sorry that I don’t follow advice coming from the influencers because the market right now is so unpredictable. Not only that, it has high volatility as well. For me, the only thing that I am trusting right now is my own instincts when it comes to #HODL or #SODL. Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 168
Merit: 9
Yes some advice, but not buy/sell signals.
Activity: 50
sometimes, some blogger's / "experts" analysis is funny but useful. While useful doesn't directly mean can help you make a profit from trading by their advice, but at least an experience
Activity: 462
I also not really understanding how the blockchain technology work and i dont know which is really legit project, so to find good and potential coin i was follow many influencer and social media and youtube. They really help me to find good coin and to more understanding how the project work and what benefits they offer to the community.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
I'm leaving adivces from other experts about a year ago, that was bad experience for me and my money. My skill don't increased by that, and sometimes I've got loss on that
A blind follow will always embrace you with a lose. Do not follow any advice blindly as you maybe caught in a scam advice. I am also investing after getting any signal but I am not a blind follower as whenever I get any signal I start to search about the coin and project for which I get the signal and I spend time to see that why the adviser gave me the signal and what a good point is going to happen in the market with which I will have to invest. That is a point which you have to do for investing in any coin/asset.
Activity: 372
Of course I take advice from them because I know they can help about in crypto and nothing is wrong if sometimes we need advicer like them yo have more idea about in cryptocurrecy.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
At first, I follow advice from famous crypto influencers but after learning that not all of their advice is not the correct one to take. The case is that, they state a lot of advice on their social media accounts telling people about their point of view on the current state of cryptocurrencies in the market and there will be a 50-50% chance that some of their predictions will come true. They just have a better technical analysis on the cryptos than us so I just take their advice as an idea and I do my own research.
Yes.Following their advices may give us somehow an assistance too but in the end whether you are a newbie or a legend here,you still end up following your own decision from your series of studies and experiences.After all,when we lose it doesn't really matter because that is a part of trading but what's more important is the experience we gained that could somehow be our best teacher too.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
At first, I follow advice from famous crypto influencers but after learning that not all of their advice is not the correct one to take. The case is that, they state a lot of advice on their social media accounts telling people about their point of view on the current state of cryptocurrencies in the market and there will be a 50-50% chance that some of their predictions will come true. They just have a better technical analysis on the cryptos than us so I just take their advice as an idea and I do my own research.
Activity: 107
following crypto influencers is win vs loss situation when the market is up these predictions come true but when the market is downtrend we need to wait for recovery so it is risky finally
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
I followed the expert traders who are already in crypto world sinnce last 5 years they started when bitcoin was born.
But sometimes I follow my own not always the opinion is same as their opinion to me.

But if you are newbie here in cryptoworld you don't have choice and you follow them and if you have a lot of knowledge you can start at your own.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
I can only follow trading advice from crypto influencers if only when I sit down and critically have a check on the  market and they agree in all things. So its that is when I can take crypto influencers  serious
Pages:
Jump to: