Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you follow trading advice from crypto influencers? - page 7. (Read 1248 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 108
I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?
For me crypto market influencers analysis is al good referemce specially for not expert in crypto trading like me but i suggest don't just follow what there analysis is but instead do your  own research and technical alaysis also to have better understanding on the coin you are investijg.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Yes it is good to learn because everyone has no good understanding and all knowledge and this is the platform which you have good things to learn that makes you able to take some action regarding the trading and understanding the trading,
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?
Its not necessary for you to read up for those crypto influencers because even just learning all by yourself is already sufficient and i dont think for those who invest on crypto wont really have much that idea that you mention because as a person do decide to invest most of us will really like to know first on what we are engaging too which as a normal act even just on basics we do know on what crypto is.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
Yes, I usually take advice from crypto experts before I invest and trade. But most of the time I trust my instinct when it comes to trading. So far, gets a little profit yet.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
I'm leaving adivces from other experts about a year ago, that was bad experience for me and my money. My skill don't increased by that, and sometimes I've got loss on that
A blind follow will always embrace you with a lose. Do not follow any advice blindly as you maybe caught in a scam advice. I am also investing after getting any signal but I am not a blind follower as whenever I get any signal I start to search about the coin and project for which I get the signal and I spend time to see that why the adviser gave me the signal and what a good point is going to happen in the market with which I will have to invest. That is a point which you have to do for investing in any coin/asset.

Man, when I was a newbie, I used to follow these pieces of advice. Now, when I know the rules and regulations of the market, I do not need them. Sorry but I rely on me and my own experience here.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
Usually I used to read, watched and analyzed all sorts of information from crypto influencers but I realized most of the times that there are conflicting views  from these sources which in most cases brought confusions to my trading strategy hence lately I relied solely on my trading strategy coupled with fundamentals and technical analysis to plan my trade without any interference from any influencers.

Thats inevitable thing to happen once you were casually trading for quite some time already. Specially when you think a certain idea or strategy doesnt work for you since youve been through it before. It's still better to follow your own, based on what you have experienced. Influencers is good when you start to get trading activities, they can be a good guide along the way.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
That it seems like many of them are misinformed or lack knowledge about the cryptocurrancy itself. Their Imo is terrible for the market because they will cause many others to be beaten maybe it is good for the winner. I am just waiting for one 'wrong' call that everyone will follow like a lamb to slaughter and when they lose their money, realized to trust their own belly before trusting others' suggestions.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
Usually I used to read, watched and analyzed all sorts of information from crypto influencers but I realized most of the times that there are conflicting views  from these sources which in most cases brought confusions to my trading strategy hence lately I relied solely on my trading strategy coupled with fundamentals and technical analysis to plan my trade without any interference from any influencers.
copper member
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
Sometimes i follow them because they can give useful ideas about what coin to trade but sometimes i got lose when i enter at the wrong time that's why i only follow my instinct now unlike before that i'm always dependant on them. I know that there is no perfect predict on what will happen next but learning from the influencer is a good experience especially if you hit with bad trades.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
No need to confuse investments and trading, these are two different works. When investing, you need to know the blockchain technology. When trading, knowledge of blockchain has little effect on trading.  Undecided
Activity: 41
thanks you very much
Activity: 126
When dealing with digital money I always listen to opinions from experts who are more experienced than me and I always consult them and learn something from them for myself. i alway follow advice from crypto influencers
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
I'm leaving adivces from other experts about a year ago, that was bad experience for me and my money. My skill don't increased by that, and sometimes I've got loss on that
A blind follow will always embrace you with a lose. Do not follow any advice blindly as you maybe caught in a scam advice. I am also investing after getting any signal but I am not a blind follower as whenever I get any signal I start to search about the coin and project for which I get the signal and I spend time to see that why the adviser gave me the signal and what a good point is going to happen in the market with which I will have to invest. That is a point which you have to do for investing in any coin/asset.

Of course, if you do it blindly, you will lose a lot. However, if you read all these pieces of advice and analyze them, it will be only the greatest help for you. I always look through this information.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
I will not follow them. Because I have different analysis experience than them. I have people who always invest in good news. I do not believe in that.
I will invest based on the market trend. I spend 3 hours a day researching Shark's strategies. By spending more time analyzing and trusting myself, I have never made a mistake in investing and trading everyday.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I periodically study the opinions of experts, but still prefer to make decisions after my own analysis. I must admit that sometimes the opinion of experts is very useful.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I sometimes do watch tutorials on youtube and I can say that it is worth. It helped me a lot because when I came into a rough situation, I know how to deal with it because I watched it on a video. These influencers are experts so we can rely on what they are saying and they have experienced many things before they become an expert. I just make sure that I just do not follow, I make sure that I know what I am doing and sometimes I also rely on myself because it makes me better than just following.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Actually I don't understand how the blockchain project work  in technical, so to more understand the project I wil looking for some review in YouTube about that project.  And some YouTuber make me more understanding  what purpose of the project. But some times between crypto influencer  explained  the project in different way,  other  say that good but other said that not good project. And finally I make decision by self.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
the key is do not use their suggestions outright or do not be blind to their advice, I myself don't really follow the advice from other traders, because maybe they give a scam advice or advice that benefits for them alone, I'm more confident in my ability/skills than follow suggestions that are unclear

Well you have to consider that most of these people aren't doing it for charity. There must be something in it for them right? Probably to pump a coin or something who knows. Better to take them in and analyze where they're coming from to arrive at that end decision. I agree that blindly following these predictions would more.often than not leave you in a loss or you'd have to hold for a very long time
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
crypto influencers may nt be right every time we cant completely rely on these crypto guru we can see how the market got dumped so no one can say where it goes in coming days

And they're not even a geek and with what they said are all pure speculations so nothing will be certain in everything they've said. Some use their advice to be their guide and they know the fact it have risk but then again they put their trust on it. Though with this world money runs everything, some of these experts are being paid to make advices so they can help to spread fuds so the commotion will start in the community. So for me nothing will beat to do our own research, though it's hard at first but eventually it will be worthy.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
the key is do not use their suggestions outright or do not be blind to their advice, I myself don't really follow the advice from other traders, because maybe they give a scam advice or advice that benefits for them alone, I'm more confident in my ability/skills than follow suggestions that are unclear
Pages:
Jump to: