Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you follow trading advice from crypto influencers? - page 11. (Read 1248 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 35
I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?

I usually read their article to make it my reference on my future trade. But following always their advice is a bad habit to develop. It might bring you bad earnings since you really don’t if they are trustworthy. The best thing to do is rely on your own conviction.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
It depends on the credibility and expertise of the one giving the advise. Of course, the advise of crypto influencers usually create hype around that product which in turn favours investments
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
It depends on the experts who provide an advice.  I trust only several closed telegram channels. It is either very expensive to join them just now or even impossible.

Yes, sure - it always depends on the person who gives you this advice or on the source where you get the information. Telegram is OK but IK trust myself sometimes more.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
There is no harmp to listening to the experts at all. You must know your own style, make your portfolio and adjust accordingly to that. Diversify your investment, also
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Yes, I’m follow the trading advice from the crypto influences because they are known the best and expert in this business and also they know very well what are the flow of this kind of business
inside and outside because of them experiences in same field.
Activity: 378
The basic thing you need to understand is never to follow anyone blindly when it comes to investment, you need to take everyone's advice but you need to study the coin as well as the market to become successful and you need to understand what is going around the globe in regards to digital currency.
Activity: 476
I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?
Yes it is true that some of the community here rely of the tips and advises from the experts. This thing would depend on your belief and trust you have. If you think they are good influences and you know it is right, you are free to do it, just simple as that in my opinion.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
There are crypto influencers and they spread rumors just for their benefit so before following personal research is needed to know the reality and take decisions accordingly,sometime you follow influence blindly you loose badly so personal initiative should take to analyse the market.
Activity: 490
If my principles in trading do not rely on a prediction from others because the way it will only make a get upset when the prediction is not right so if we believe in wholeheartedly surely all wishes will be realized properly.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I'm thankful to these influencers, because they are real pioneers and are first to take responsibility for the decisions of many people on such a new market (yes, I mean many people don't think and just follow the influencers' patterns). Did you notice that during the bear market the majority of trading channels just kept silent? Nobody knows for sure, what to do!
As for me, I tend to listen to different opinions and act from my own point of view.
These people are truly appreciated because they are of really great help for giving pieces of advice, they undoubtedly show concern and care for all of us to be successful in cryptocurrency. However, too much reliant from them can't help us grow, we should also do our part and be mindful of what needs to be done and those that really matter, to progressively attain our objectives in life. After all, we decide for ourselves and don't be anxious to do so. The result would examine our strengths and weaknesses and what we are capable and not capable of. It may be hard to stand with your own feet sometimes, but take a look at what influence it could bring to you.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I actually follow some cryptocurrency influencers however I don't rely on their judgement on which coins they vie for instead I compare their coins to my own coins which I am holding and see if we are on the same page. If what they explain about a certain coin is somewhat the same as my understanding then I'd go for that coin and invest them or trade them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
You have for almost eveything influencers and they are called opinion leaders in marketing. And yes I think it is good in general to have those opinion leaders, because they animate consumers to buy things they probably would not buy without marketing. And the revenue brings tax payments to the state budget and they can spend it for the public and many people will benefit.
Activity: 166
Merit: 15
It depends on the experts who provide an advice.  I trust only several closed telegram channels. It is either very expensive to join them just now or even impossible.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
As you said it is an advice, we can give an ear to that before making a decision. But we should not blindly make a decision relying upon it. I would suggest to make a decision depending only on your own instinct after making numerous research on all the suggestions and advice and also based upon the current cryptomarket status.
what will be today's advice for the protection of the crypto currency. It seems to me that the best defense is the implementation of crypto currency in the whole world. If you comply with all the rules, and also support the crypto currency, then such plans are implemented.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
As you said it is an advice, we can give an ear to that before making a decision. But we should not blindly make a decision relying upon it. I would suggest to make a decision depending only on your own instinct after making numerous research on all the suggestions and advice and also based upon the current cryptomarket status.
Activity: 364
I'm thankful to these influencers, because they are real pioneers and are first to take responsibility for the decisions of many people on such a new market (yes, I mean many people don't think and just follow the influencers' patterns). Did you notice that during the bear market the majority of trading channels just kept silent? Nobody knows for sure, what to do!
As for me, I tend to listen to different opinions and act from my own point of view.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
It's good to hear some analysis of other well-known on crypto or altcoin people of what they say on their social media account. But in some influence they create massive pump and eventualy a dump to hell when you bought in their ATH. So you better to do on your some research, it's okay to have influence by others but you can consider that you need a research by your own.
Activity: 379
I usually take some insights of trading on tradingview. Though I still making my own researches and analyses, draw my own conclusions.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Actually sometime people who have influence some time made rumors which create panic and it effect the market,beginners mostly get in panic and sell out rather than holding and loosing money. So there are many other sources you can predict well and study of charts make you able to good solution to taker any decision buying or selling.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
There are many crypto influencers at this time in the market and most of them are just here for their profits. But there is some good also so I follow them sometimes when I need help.
Pages:
Jump to: