Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you follow trading advice from crypto influencers? - page 10. (Read 1248 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
If user is a newbie in this trading world. Relying to one of the best influencer in crypto will be good for them. At first they dont enough knowledge to do own analysis, so watching in a proffesional tutorial is will build own techniques time for time. Doing this for long will make you knowledgeable can do it even no help from the other
what is some of the best is just by having atleast some people that may guide you and if not work it by yourself some of the best is when you are make some effort to learn how are you going to trade there is a lot of way to learn just be take it serious watch some videos may help you to go throughout and read article.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Sure. For me, keeping track of some of the world's most famous merchants for the crypto market is a must. Because they have the vision, knowledge of crypto and they have the ability to analyze the market is very effective and reasonable. I always listen to their opinions and advice as a priority in the market. @Dony Crypto and @Crypto Yoda are 2 of the people I respect and love their ideas.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
If user is a newbie in this trading world. Relying to one of the best influencer in crypto will be good for them. At first they dont enough knowledge to do own analysis, so watching in a proffesional tutorial is will build own techniques time for time. Doing this for long will make you knowledgeable can do it even no help from the other
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?

Of course I am following the advice of them they are analyzing it for a living. They are successful in this thing so they are sharing the things they have been through. But of course not all of it are applicable to everyone most of them are opportunities that are given to them by a luck and not all of us can be given that thing but still most of their advices are helping me in to my quest to become a successful trader. I hope you are gollwing them too all of them are worth to follow just know the good and a bad thing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?
I will never follow their advice. Remember, all of them are sharks and we are just small fish. They can scam you to make a profit from the pump and dump.
Be careful with the advice and guesswork of the sharks. Those voices are worthless and I advise you not to believe it....
Yeah they give suggestions could be for their own benefit or just trick you, but not all traders give wrong suggestions, so don't directly follow their advice, you should verify the data / suggestions they provide and use your own calculations, use their advice only as a reference not to be followed directly..

Here's how I see it:

most of ''Crypto-twitter'' is doing a good job at providing good quality info and calling out people who spew bullshit - it's also a breeding ground for ''send me ethereum to get more back'' scams and I hope nobody is stupid enough to fall for these

reddit got flooded with memes and I think that it literally serves just to keep the dumb money in the game. Most of the people who join the crypto space do so at times when there's a lot of hype around it, like last december/january - all of those people were thought to ''just hodl'' and I fell for that at first too - then I thought about it. why? Because there's people out there who want to capitulate on your lack of trading knowledge - those people buy at ATH and hold all-throughout drops after drops until they've lost about 80% of their portfolio - and eventually weak hands are going to give in, or at least the majority of them. So what do smart people get from this? A bunch of dumb money influx who are ready to buy coins at prices that are well overpriced - until they sooner or later give up and sell them back to those same people at a 5x smaller prize. Rinse and repeat.

Nothing beats knowledge and understanding of the markets
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?
I will never follow their advice. Remember, all of them are sharks and we are just small fish. They can scam you to make a profit from the pump and dump.
Be careful with the advice and guesswork of the sharks. Those voices are worthless and I advise you not to believe it....
Yeah they give suggestions could be for their own benefit or just trick you, but not all traders give wrong suggestions, so don't directly follow their advice, you should verify the data / suggestions they provide and use your own calculations, use their advice only as a reference not to be followed directly..
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
Most I trust on my analysis and work according to my plan but I see what influencers say about the other coin and after that, I do my analysis on that coin again and if I like that coin then only I buy them.
Most of the crypto influencers I see in twitter and youtube are either paid or just shilling the coins they bought so that they can have their profits sooner. There are times though when I can learn from them about some strategies but I don't immediately follow their advice and study the coin. Those influencers are a big help though in knowing what coins are trending at the moment so that I know what coins has a possibility of pumping in the next few days or even hours. Although there is already pre-pump, there is a possibility that it will be pump more.

I mostly go with my guts and sometimes I gather comments from bitcointalk and sift the ones I deem helpful out. Some of the crypto influencers get paid to post on behalf of some projects and that shields their candid views about the project sometimes. Read enough books and gather experience from personal experience, that's the best.
Researching about the coin is a big help too in deciding whether the coin is worth it to buy or not but sometimes all it takes is taking a look at the chart and see the movements of the candles. You will get familiarized with the movements. I am not at the point yet when I can recognize an accumulation of a whale but I really wanted to be at that point.
Activity: 182
There are a lot of things to learn in trading. The most important thing is to keep your wallet and remember your password and address and remember to double check the information to eliminate it. In case you get a mistake
Merit: 113
in stocks, it's fine to follow the advice of a licensed professional. But, crypto isn't stocks and there are no certificates or degrees in crypto investing Tongue.

that said, there are some reliable ones that the crypto community has come to trust.

PBC is one such group, their recommendations always pan out in the end. There are some good TA analysts like cryptorand.

So I would just do research and see what someone's past calls are. See what the general community thinks about them.

Cryptorand makes some great calls and there's much to learn from him - but as always, don't rely completely on others and DYOR
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I mostly go with my guts and sometimes I gather comments from bitcointalk and sift the ones I deem helpful out. Some of the crypto influencers get paid to post on behalf of some projects and that shields their candid views about the project sometimes. Read enough books and gather experience from personal experience, that's the best.
In this forum, we can get good advices in different individuals and I followed them because the strategies they have are legitimate.But in this matter, we all know they have different suggestions/advices so better to choose some option because it would be difficult to decide for us.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 182
Most I trust on my analysis and work according to my plan but I see what influencers say about the other coin and after that, I do my analysis on that coin again and if I like that coin then only I buy them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?
Every suggestions of individuals are worth it and I already keen a knowledge about trading site. But somehow I also have my own strategies in terms of involving trade because everyone has different perceptions of price when to pumps and when to dumps from time to time as market changes at short period of time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Merit: 10
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
Basically, I follow my own strategy and rely only on my technical analysis, but the advice of influential people helps to make a decision, because these tips are very useful!
Activity: 168
yes influencers crypto very helpful once in trade, there I can see about the market, prices and others. it's not all true but we can filter it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
No! I strictly follow my own conclusions and observations. If I get anything useful at all from the cryptocurrency influencers, that will be the general sentiments as regard the coin been talk about and opportunity to read between the lines!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Since i am just a beginner in trading, I spend most of my time watching trading tutorials in youtube, And im so glad that somehow there are cases which broadens my mind to do so, and it totally helps in my practical application in terms of transacting alt coins.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
There is no harmp to listening to the experts at all. You must know your own style, make your portfolio and adjust accordingly to that. Diversify your investment, also
Sometimes it is helpful to apply those techniques that we get from the crypto influencers and hence they can also share helpful tips because they are already been there and experience already doing a successful trading. But of course you should have your own style and strategies to learn your own experience.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Hoah! I'll try to search those experts for future reference Smiley.

Well, for me there's nothing wrong to take considerations on what crypto enthusiasts say because they can enlighten you on what the right thing to do. But remember, "too much is not always good" so do not whole heartedly depend on them. You should learn to trust your intuitions and make your own decisions. Don't be afraid if you fail, at least you learned from your own mistakes and you may used this to become a better trader.
Pages:
Jump to: