Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you follow trading advice from crypto influencers? - page 17. (Read 1248 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 250
I follow their advice in the past where i don't have knowledge about trading or where to invest my money. Now, i only follow them once in a while because i do investing or trading now on my own. I just follow my instinct and my own studies on my target altcoins.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
Well its okay to listen to their observation of of experts of what is the next thing that's gonna happen. Some of these people have really good point but some also are just playing around. That is why it is better to search and read a lot about coins to be familiar with different scenarios of crypto market. Sometimes you go with the flow, sometimes you do not. However, at the end of the day it is still you who will decide, learn to observe by yourself and analyze the market flow and try to read the graph.  It is your money after all, so that no one to be blame for the outcome.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?

Following and listening other people's advice is not wrong. But, you should have your own basis and standards and you should also make your own decisions when it comes to trading and investment. Remember that it's your money, and the profit or losses that you would incur with this decision is your to bear, so you should make your own decision. Experience will teach you a lot, and further research and studying about the market will enhance your skills on trading.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?

Yes, I sometimes follow some advises from friends of mine who are pro in trading. I believe that those trusted people could help me grow and gain knowledge through trading. However, I still do some analysis most of the time. It is still better to make sure decisions before anything else. Assurance and our own decisions always matters in such situations. Better to use what we have learned from our experience after all.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Its good to hear analysis from other people sometimes but self analysis and research is still best way to survive in this kind of ecosystem. We know in crypto world a lot of self proclaim experts emerge strong some are reputable but a lot are fakes and just creating hypes over crypto that they are into. So its better to have self analysis than following someones tactics.
Agree, and other opinions could be biased. No matter how reputable and experience a person is, when it comes to the investment we better to use our own knowledge. But I'm sure most of the expert analysis is worth to consider as a comparison since it could give us a valuable insight. I mean is, just take the piece of advice that expert gives to make us to deeply more research and analysis the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

It is always good to hear advice from other people and analyze their own market analysis before making a decision on which to invest or to trade. However, keep in mind that each trader has their own technique and ways on trading and investing. Making your own judgement, intellectual analysis and research, and experience will get you a good profit. I am not saying that other's people references are not reliable, however, sometimes people who are influential on crypto trading are just using their name to pump or make profit of their own analysis and coin announcement.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
I do not follow any advices, especially on those forums that you may find on almost every exchanger. I decide that my perfect strategy is to set a "dream price" and just hold till that. All those advices are simple speculation and I just do not have so much time a day to follow that.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
It's easy making money in a bull market. And all of a sudden we got many self claimed millionaires posting all over YouTube.

These people will be gone when the markets start to trade sideways or bearish.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I'd rather believe and follow my own instincts rather than putting all my faith on a random 'McAfee's' prediction which just creates buzz for a few up and coming projects. Its hard to believe most investors blindly follow their advice without doing any further research about the coin/token in question. I'm just waiting for one of those 'went wrong' calls which everyone will follow like lambs to the slaughter and when they lose thier monies, only then will they realize to trust their own gut before believing in others' advice.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
My opinion on them is that it seems like a lot of them are misinformed or lack the knowledge of cryptos themselves. Imo they are awful for the market as they will cause many others to get whacked (maybe that is good for the winners), god no not in a million years, I would follow Jimmy Song and other reputable youtubers. There are a few people who are worth following but the list doesn't extend past two hands.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
Its good to hear analysis from other people sometimes but self analysis and research is still best way to survive in this kind of ecosystem. We know in crypto world a lot of self proclaim experts emerge strong some are reputable but a lot are fakes and just creating hypes over crypto that they are into. So its better to have self analysis than following someones tactics.
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: