Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have a gun? - page 39. (Read 13934 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 26, 2017, 06:50:27 PM
in my country gun is not legal , but i buy gun with police permissions i can use that for carry myself , btw i not have a gun bcos on my country gun is so expensive.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 26, 2017, 05:45:00 PM
no, and i dont plan getting one.
Activity: 15
September 05, 2017, 07:06:01 AM
No. I don't have.
Activity: 111
Merit: 100
September 05, 2017, 04:33:47 AM
I have 3 guns at my house to maintain the guarantee of robbery or a stranger in my house. Although I returned ownership of the weapons permit from the apparatus but I even saw bad or criminals by some in the community who is my environment so I end up having to sell back guns that I have Sad
Activity: 280
September 05, 2017, 03:45:33 AM
No I have not a gun but I have a dream the dream is,when I was at 25 + years old that time I will use a gun or buy a liesence gun and responsible for many other people  as leadership same as like as a actor so I need a gun.   
Activity: 26
September 05, 2017, 03:35:58 AM
I own a Flashlight, crowbar, and ski mask. If I ever hear a noise downstairs I immediately throw on the ski mask, turn on my flashlight, pick up the crowbar, and shout, "This house is already being robbed please go next door!".
Activity: 11
September 05, 2017, 12:37:34 AM
No, I don't have a gun.
Activity: 66
September 04, 2017, 11:18:59 PM
This question mostly goes to americans (or  residents of any other country where it is legal).
Do you have any firearms? For what purpose do you have it and  have you ever used it?
Everyone else can discuss if people should have a right to have a gun or not.

Yes we do have gun, lots of gun, we have this for our own protection like thieves or some people who has interest in you or in your family.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
September 04, 2017, 09:26:08 PM
This question mostly goes to americans (or  residents of any other country where it is legal).
Do you have any firearms? For what purpose do you have it and  have you ever used it?
If you live in America with a very high criminal rate, I would say yes.
because it will greatly help you in dangerous situations like robbery.
you do not need to have permission for it, because there you can buy an illegal pistol.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
September 04, 2017, 05:45:40 AM
Not yet. But I'd like too have it soon for my protection
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
September 03, 2017, 05:48:44 PM
No, I don't have a gun and I live in very peaceful country where there is no crime so I don't see any need of having a gun and even to have a gun involves a long procedure to get the permission from the officials and I really don't want to waste my time in it.
Activity: 145
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
September 03, 2017, 03:13:59 PM
Yes,I have a gun for hunting animals

I am also a hunter and I have a weapon. But I have all the necessary permits. In addition, my rifles are stored in disassembled condition in the safe
Activity: 420
September 03, 2017, 09:09:00 AM
Yes, I have a gun so that I can protect myself and my family from criminals at any time. Waiting for the police to come to protect it may be too late.
rfj
Activity: 214
September 03, 2017, 09:07:07 AM
No, I don't have gun. In my country we aren't allowed to have guns not unless you apply for a license legally. There are requirements, rules and regulations need to follow.
Activity: 120
September 03, 2017, 08:50:25 AM
In our country, gun is prohibited. But I heard you can have, it will take some legal process before they give you the license of your firearms. I'm sure there are some rules and regulations, and requirements before they issued the license. Even so, I don't have any plan on getting a gun yet but looking around my country, the unwanted killings makes me feel terrified, maybe years later I'll get a gun for self-defense.
Activity: 242
September 02, 2017, 08:15:55 AM
I do not have a gun, because in my country this is not allowed. I believe that the lack of weapons helps to avoid many attacks when a person is angry and can not control their emotions.
Activity: 216
September 02, 2017, 08:07:08 AM
If a person needs a weapon for self-defense, then yes, a person needs to have a weapon. It is unfortunate that often weapons are used for bad purposes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
September 01, 2017, 04:19:32 PM
Yes,I have a gun for hunting animals
Activity: 350
September 01, 2017, 12:47:44 PM
Individuals ought to have firearms for insurance in light of the fact that there is no better approach to shield your home or property in the event of a burglary. How someone is going to protect himself or herself against 2 or 3 interlopers amidst the night? The truth of the matter is, weapons are not unnerving or awful. Slingshots, blow darts, blades, sluggers and bow and bolts are similarly as perilous. In all actuality, there are malicious individuals who wish to do pure individuals mischief, and you must be prepared to protect yourself against these assaults. Would you go into the wild without insurance? On the off chance that somebody began thrashing you would you guard yourself with your fists? Moreover, self-preservation is a privilege and I promise you in the event that you are ever in a circumstance where you are getting victimized you will wish you had a firearm.
Activity: 418
September 01, 2017, 12:24:52 PM
I do not have a gun. because in the country wearing a gun is prohibited. actually i want to have a gun but can not have because law does not allow to have a gun. so i just bought a replica gun like airsoftgun
Pages:
Jump to: