Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC? - page 16. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 3
July 22, 2018, 06:47:29 PM
well, i do join them especially when they are valuable ICOs with lots of promise and high quality projects, these ones are worth trying out, However there are some ICOs out there which are a pure waste of time  and are not worth giving out your private information to as they might just end up messing you up in the long run, Just be careful whom you give your identity to
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
July 22, 2018, 06:44:59 PM
Never, i don't like them. Why need to ask for KYC from bounty hunters?
We are free, we support project, we don't need to complete KYC.
This is free bounty program: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty24m-gbp-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3777991, you can join to support them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 22, 2018, 06:09:51 PM
I don't actually joined easily on a KYC know your customer airdrops or bounty campaigns that have KYC, although  it is good that each participants will be filtered and to avoid them from cheating and using multiple accounts. Decentralized currency use this idea so that in some country they abused their account to make dummy accounts so that they will get more coins when they joined in bounty campaigns and KYC is not a problem at all.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 06:03:27 PM
There is nothing wrong with ICOs that require KYC. Actually some people ignore such opportunities to invest in a good project because they require KYC. KYC is nothing difficult and it is all a matter of providing the documents they ask.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 05:53:21 PM
For many, the concept "KYC" and crypto currency do not fit into one. KYC, as "know your customer" is contrary to the idea of a decentralized currency. It seems to me that the introduction of KYC is caused by the prohibition of crypto currency in some countries, and ICO companies should be confident that they do not sell their coins / pay bounty to the population of countries where crypto currency is prohibited.
Activity: 476
Merit: 3
July 22, 2018, 05:30:17 PM
Yes, I join. I think in a short time all projects will require the KYC, and everyone will have to agree with this. I hope my data will not get to scammers
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 22, 2018, 05:13:01 PM
Because they just asked us to submit kyc for security purposes.
However, if possible, I will try to avoid using KYC. There are many risks involved in submitting your personal information to KYC
You are right, it is to reduce cheating. In addition, KYC is used as a filter to select people from certain countries that are protected. sometimes I worry about my personal data being abused, so my suggestion if there is KYC, developers prepare an agreement in which the data we provide is guaranteed confidentiality.
Activity: 233
July 22, 2018, 05:01:44 PM
I dont participate in projects that require KYC (know your customer). I don't want to give my personal details only for some tokens. I don't feel safe. I think they dont need my knowlegde. I just post some messages there is no security.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
July 22, 2018, 04:58:45 PM
I generally treat KYC well.Many exchanges require identity verification.But what's wrong with that?I don't send my documents only to airdrop.I think it's pointless.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 04:54:24 PM
I believe that KYC check when putting resources into ICOs is a need since it will influence the venture to end up more straightforward and keep away from the danger of purchasing a lot of examiners to command their co-cash cryprocurrency. KYC confirmation in this way restricts the inadequacies experienced by ICO ventures.
Activity: 42
July 22, 2018, 09:52:37 AM
I think almost every ICO now requires KYC verification, some ICO are  only announcing that they require KYC after the campaign.So i have no choice but to fill up their KYC claim my rewards. I hope ICO must announce the KYC the moment they started.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 06:43:43 AM
I've joined in some ico that before there was no KYC, but at the end ico all can appeal that all the participants have to complete the KYC, that's what makes me a little unhappy, why not from the first KYC was requested.
well, okay, i will tale that into the co sideration then, thabl you so much for sharing your rwxperience here
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 06:43:05 AM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?
well, why jot, i do onot think that this shoyld ge a real problem, so i think i cn jointhese icos wothout problems
Activity: 165
July 22, 2018, 06:42:17 AM
I've joined in some ico that before there was no KYC, but at the end ico all can appeal that all the participants have to complete the KYC, that's what makes me a little unhappy, why not from the first KYC was requested.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
July 22, 2018, 06:23:25 AM
Well, almost every ICO if not all legit ICOs require Know Your Customer verification and Anti Money Laundering. It is required by governemnt not by ICO to annoy investors with futility.
Activity: 294
July 22, 2018, 06:12:27 AM
I think for participation in ICO it is just necessary to conduct a very deep analysis of both the team and the product itself and you should be sure of the correctness of your choice. Here, in this case, it is possible and KYC will pass. Fraudulent activities will be much less.
Activity: 27
July 22, 2018, 06:11:07 AM
I will join if that ICO has enough potential. KYC is not a big problem.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
July 22, 2018, 06:09:09 AM
The main thing that your data does not get to scammers. I give the KYC data only to very reliable ICOs in my opinion. If the ICO is not reliable enough, I do not participate in it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
July 22, 2018, 06:06:34 AM
I have but i make research carefully before doing KYC and investing. KYC is an important process  for any ICO because of regulations. Some countries ban ICO and also ban investing in ICO so ICO project need KYC to eliminate non legal participants.
Activity: 314
July 22, 2018, 06:02:38 AM
I do not see any problems to pass KYC. Provided that this procedure is carried out in accordance with the rules for processing personal data. Before you send your details, you need to make sure to whom you are sending data.
Pages:
Jump to: