Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC? - page 18. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 653
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 12:42:19 AM
I am not interested for joining an ico investment needed KYC procedure because I am afraid some time my data or my identity card was fault by ico owner. I have seen in my country many fault by identity card and I don’t want the same thing happen with an ico needed KYC data for investors.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
July 20, 2018, 12:35:52 AM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?

Now more projects require KYC approval. but If I like the project and his team is strong, then I participate in the ICO. The most important thing for me is how ico project and his team.
The KYC verification doesn't give you a lot of problem as long as the team and project can be trusted, look at how many projects are giving a huge money to the early investors.
They are all doing any KYC verification to make sure there is no people from US join in the ico
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 10:24:50 PM
I once joined an ICO that do requires a KYC for each part thus far I haven't had any issues from it except if in the event that you trust the dev and the group of that ICO however nowadays it's so uncommon to locate a confided in group and you can once in a while observe them accessible on the grounds that the vast majority of them are long haul improvement ICO. In the event that you do have issues with the standards you either keep away from or disregard it and locate another ICO that don't requires KYC
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 10:14:25 PM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?

Now more projects require KYC approval. but If I like the project and his team is strong, then I participate in the ICO. The most important thing for me is how ico project and his team.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 19, 2018, 09:57:42 PM
no, i think it's too complicated. everyone would want a simpler one. if all ico end up having to oblige kyc, i think that's not a good idea.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 09:51:42 PM
I also invested in ICO projects using KYC on its payment system, but I was looking more for ICOs with developers who have handled projects and achieved success, as many now scam ICOs though using KYC
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
July 19, 2018, 09:50:25 PM
Now all projects need to undergo a verification procedure. The market of crypto-currencies is beginning to be regulated and without this procedure it is simply not enough.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
July 19, 2018, 09:39:46 PM
I participated in some ICOs that required KYC and if i found a good ICO to participate, i would do the participation and KYC. KYC is often a legal requirement. However, airdrops don't require KYC and therefore i don't participate in airdrops.
Activity: 92
July 19, 2018, 09:37:34 PM
I have participated in ICO'S including bounties that requires KYC. In fact, my last experience was not a pleasant at all because the KYC was not properly mentioned from the beginning, only to claim reward the issue of KYC came up all of a sudden leaving some participants not being able to claim their coins/rewards.
Activity: 101
July 19, 2018, 09:30:44 PM
I think it is necessary for KYC to participate in ico. Because ico is currently not allowed in the United States and China. They make ico illegal. So KYC is important.
Activity: 17
July 19, 2018, 09:27:28 PM
Yes. This proves that they are very interested in real users and proves they are serious about this project
Activity: 350
July 19, 2018, 09:21:55 PM
Of course yes. KYC is very important for an investor, by doing KYC the project can know the people who invest on their project.
Sometimes they prohibited for the investor from US and China because of crypto is illegal in their country.
Activity: 26
July 19, 2018, 09:16:49 PM
KYC is important because of the possibilities of money laundering and terrorism financing. KYC helps improve efficiency and accuracy in keeping bad participants out of the system. So yes, joining ICOs that require KYC is a good idea.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 09:12:01 PM
KYC is for the project they prohibit USA and Chinese to join, they know where you're from. And the other reason is if it is a hot project, they don't want you to speculate much more coins or limit your cap, they'll do it. I think it's necessary in many situations such as mentioned things above
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
July 19, 2018, 09:00:27 PM

You have the point on that mate. We should be cautious of where we provide our personal information. We need to check and be sure first that the project is not a scam. I already did some KYC with some project that required to earn some token on airdrops. Glad that the project is legit and give me something worth the info i gave.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
July 19, 2018, 08:55:54 PM
I don't really like joining ICO's with a required KYC all the time but I just try one of it to know how it really helpful to the campaigns that manage and used to know their participants if they are truly trusted with their issues. But it's really a personal identity that's why I don't join anymore in any campaigns that requires a KYC.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 08:48:36 PM

I am not joining ico's that is requiring kyc in the market because most of them are just scam and they will just create different answers in order to avoid distributing of rewards just like Crypto Solar & Clout campaign.
Activity: 30
July 19, 2018, 08:45:42 PM
 as I  think the ICO project would it be possible for me to have a profit, then I will choose to participate in the ICO project investment, even if it requires KYC information, though I know most of the KYC information may be liable to leak, but for ICO still have a lot of profit
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
July 19, 2018, 08:36:09 PM
Why not? If only the ICO is worth joining, KYC is not a big problem for me. KYC is just for verification purposes and if the ICO is able to promise the safe keeping of all collected data and will only use them for verification purposes in order to check for double entry, bots, terrorism funding etc, then i join without hesitation.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
July 19, 2018, 08:31:09 PM
Recently, good ICO projects require KYC. Spend a little time to analyze the project, how real it is, is it possible to succeed, is this a scam or not and if in addition it requires KYC for me this is a good project.
Pages:
Jump to: