Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC? - page 13. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
July 25, 2018, 09:43:14 PM
KYC is should be only for investor to comply regulation and avoid money laundering. But for bounty hunter that receive small amount of reward is not necesary. Personally i avoid to join bounty campaign that required KYC because i dont know who will save my personal data. Last year i have seen no one ICO required KYC but now some of them need it, can be the reason just to comply regulation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
July 25, 2018, 09:21:17 PM
I try to avoid such projects, since KYC is very dangerous sometimes, because our data can be used by scammers.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 08:36:40 AM
I have joined the prizes that require KYC and luckily I have moved on from the method they do in light of the fact that the organization is situated in the US and they are required to do KYC for the endowment of law, I have nothing to be shocked once more, on the grounds that the Rules for ICO undertaking will fixed, which will constrain the venture engineers to execute this methodology all over the place.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
July 25, 2018, 07:29:50 AM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?
Yes, of course, because it is a sign to fulfill the reglementation requirements.
So in my opinion it's more trustful then without KYC.
Activity: 238
July 25, 2018, 07:21:05 AM
I would try to avoid it in as long as I am not sure the project is good and it is going to be profitable. Otherwise, I see no reason to give information away.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 07:20:50 AM
I do not invest in ICOs that require KYC. Or I try to invest on private sales that do not require KYC. Why do not I like KYC? Because I believe that this process is useless. Everyone who understands how to bypass this process does it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
July 25, 2018, 07:18:28 AM
Yeah i join that some kind of ico that requires that. I think sometimes KYC are necessary for the company that selective about the information of they investor. But also this is out of the ecosystmem of the crypto itslef. But when we are join in the scam ico its just feel like we are giving our information into a bad guy. Thats was creepy
Activity: 33
July 25, 2018, 07:15:10 AM
I think that the KYC does not make any sense. Now there is no problem to buy documents. This makes the KYC incomprehensible.
Personally, I do not participate in the ICO where I require the KYC. I do not want my personal data to become available to scammers in the network.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 08:52:22 PM
I try to avoid this kind of ICO. But recently it became very difficult, because 80% of ICO require KYC. Actually, i dont find KYC very dangerous for my personality, because those, who needed it, have already got that info.  Wink
Activity: 98
July 24, 2018, 12:23:26 PM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?

I think that it is correct that ICO projects require passing KYC. This is a normal practice for the whole world, so why should not this be used here? This is necessary just to convince the public that in the crypto currency is only pure money and no one is selling weapons or drugs.
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 24, 2018, 12:22:04 PM
Of course, I participate in ico projects that requires KYC, since these are the rules of the game, we do not set them, unfortunately. But it's bad for everyone's personal safety, it's a fact.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 12:17:54 PM
kyc in icos is not a problem if the ico looks promising and you like and you think that project gonna be potential one and coming to airdrop projects mostly you should never do kyc in airdrops. Many of the airdrops which ask for kyc may be legit or not. For getting only few tokens for free providing our kyc is not at all good one.
Activity: 210
July 24, 2018, 12:10:36 PM

I do not support identity verification.
Because it is my personal information.
Activity: 112
July 23, 2018, 11:42:08 PM
This ICO does not ask for KYC, Trufield ICO. Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Activity: 130
July 23, 2018, 06:34:16 PM
I think it's high time we stop most of those icos requesting for kyc. Most of them turn out to be scam and we don't know what they use our information for. We have got to be careful and stop encouraging icos and aidrops asking for kyc documents.
Activity: 131
Merit: 12
July 23, 2018, 06:28:45 PM
Not many ICOs do not ask for KYC. In fact, i have not seen such ICO that does not ask for KYC. It is now left for you as an investor, either to participate in it or to look for another better one to invest in. That is why research is very essential.
Exactly. Also... In some countries I was asked by a hotel personnel to leave my passport so that they can scan it completely. At first it was concerning but after awhile I stopped caring, my data was probably already stolen.
There is less and less anonymity in crypto sphere, and this is the real problem.
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 04:45:42 PM
No, I hate this procedure because it is not so necessary and not safe. There are some cases when docs from KYC was stolen.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 23, 2018, 04:45:07 PM
I do not hide my personal information, so I do not see anything terrible in the identification KYC in those projects in ICO which I take part.
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 04:43:32 PM
Not many ICOs do not ask for KYC. In fact, i have not seen such ICO that does not ask for KYC. It is now left for you as an investor, either to participate in it or to look for another better one to invest in. That is why research is very essential.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 02:40:30 PM
Yes I join ICO's that requires KYC just like what I did on Project shivom and Countinghouse which is being managed my Amazix team. I full trust amazix with my documents as I've done enough research on their platform.
Amazix can be trusted, I completely agree with you. I regret that I did not manage to play in the Shivom. Virtually all of Amazix projects are shooting and this is an excellent example of the correct KYC
Pages:
Jump to: