Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC? - page 15. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 16
July 23, 2018, 11:18:10 AM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?
Usually with the ico wants to kyc almost i' m not part of it , because the kyc information is very important and security , shouldn' t let others know , this is important not everyone. So with these ico we always have to find out very carefully because it's possible that it's a form of personal information
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 11:14:02 AM
I participated in the bounty program and the KYC request manager and I found that KYC is also very useful if you can have a personal identifier that helps the participant to determine Clear identity
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
July 23, 2018, 11:11:09 AM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?
KYS for ICO is OK for me as this demonstrates that project team is willing to take some precautions to avoid cheating.
Another question is whether KYC is needed for participation in bounty campaign.
This really sounds weird as bounty hunters are only advertising the project so why should they share they personal info..?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 10:33:41 AM
Of course not. I have not been taking part in ICO at all. But in the company's bounty, where they demand to pass KYC, I do not participate
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
July 23, 2018, 10:26:46 AM
If it is worthy to have the KYC system then why not, but it will be a pain for us if the campaign requires KYC yet not enough to prove its legitimacy and in the end, it will be only scam one which was encountered so many times.
Activity: 172
July 23, 2018, 10:09:42 AM
I do not prefer in investing in ICO's which requires KYC . These days Many ICO's are  Fake and many crashes and giving your information to these program is not a good choice
Activity: 58
July 23, 2018, 07:41:22 AM
Seasoned users decidedly believe that KYC isn´t an acceptable approach for non-dividend tokens. They do not possess the legal terms of financial assets and shall not have need of that process.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 06:04:38 AM
KYC did so that the participants would not be multi accountants.
KYC to learn more about your future so we become standard in the bounty of the bounty for the project to be fine.
Activity: 68
July 23, 2018, 05:52:48 AM
As an awful lot as possible i love to live away from ico's that has kyc coverage. I just don't like sharing my personal records and i am frightened of doing so. sure kyc has an amazing goal and wonderful aspect and makes the participants of the ico's feel secure but for me I don't in reality adore it.
Activity: 378
July 22, 2018, 08:47:46 PM

I don't like to give my identity into the net but somehow i am forced to because they won't give our bounties if we don't give in to their demand which is to submit KYC. I hope that someday they can realize that asking for KYC is a violation of privacy. On the other hand i think they are doing this to combat cheaters.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
July 22, 2018, 08:43:41 PM
I join ICOs because it is promising and has proven that it has much capabilities of becoming successful on the market and not because it is requesting for KYC. KYC is just for verification purposes especially to check for double entries and terrorists.
Activity: 504
July 22, 2018, 08:41:19 PM
I do not want to provide my personal details for just a few tokens. I do not feel safe. I do not think they need my knowledge. I just post some messages there is no security.I did not participate in projects that require KYC.
Activity: 196
July 22, 2018, 08:39:15 PM
Yes, i do. If ICOs need KYC, that means they need to know exactly who you are. They need to make sure there are no illegal activities.
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 08:35:29 PM
I'm actually not against the procedure for verifying an individual with participation in ICO. However, before this, I try to make sure that this is not a fraudulent project.

And on the other hand, I uploaded my passport data on so many sites, and passed verification that I already think one site more, another less. What can I talk about even if Facebook is merging information about its users.
July 22, 2018, 08:33:05 PM
I'm actually not against the procedure for verifying an individual with participation in ICO. However, before this, I try to make sure that this is not a fraudulent project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
July 22, 2018, 07:13:24 PM
yes i joined UTRUST, ENVION, and ADHIVE token sale who requires KYC  for their investor.
Activity: 57
July 22, 2018, 07:13:11 PM
As i know 99% of the projects ask people to do it, so if you plan to invest you have no other choice)
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 06:59:43 PM
I did not follow the airdrop asking KYC. Because it is too early for an airdrop to require KYC. The coins they share are just a few and not worth the price of our personal data. I think if it's an Investor, it's not a matter of being asked by KYC to avoid false investors.
Activity: 322
July 22, 2018, 06:49:34 PM
No, I do not join.Why ico want kyc from investors.It is unreasonable to join the ico when the market is already in bad shape.It can be bought cheaper by waiting for it to enter the stock market
Activity: 35
July 22, 2018, 06:49:14 PM
ICO projects carry out this procedure, which reduces the number of bots in the campaign bounty, so I do not see anything terrible in this.
Pages:
Jump to: