Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC? - page 14. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 01:21:19 PM
Yes I join ICO's that requires KYC just like what I did on Project shivom and Countinghouse which is being managed my Amazix team. I full trust amazix with my documents as I've done enough research on their platform.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 01:04:22 PM
I prefer to skip icos that requires kyc, only if this icos are from usa , then i do kyc, all other i dont believe and think its scam.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
July 23, 2018, 01:03:17 PM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?
Indeed I include never felt it, already. let it be a valuable experience going forward. if only airdrop I don't think ever give KYC, but if it's for ICO prerequisite then do it.
Activity: 322
July 23, 2018, 12:55:38 PM
Yeah I don't think have ever join any ICO that requires KYC.
But have participated in many airdrops that ask for KYC and most of them don't get to send the promised toke.

But now, your post is making me to make a decision now that I won't do any airdrop that ask for my KYC again.
Activity: 532
July 23, 2018, 12:38:31 PM
What for joined ico needed KYC data, many success ico never have to upload your KYC data and they have greatest and higher price when listed at exchange market. are you afraid when your kyc data take by any companies to make criminal by using your id card ? forget about an ico needed for KYC data beause is not way to be success an ico project after listing at exchange market.
Activity: 448
July 23, 2018, 12:33:31 PM
Yes I do join the ICO, airdrops  and bounties that require KYC and I Never thought that it would just be a means of gathering one's personal data. We will have to take cautions about such nowadays.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 12:30:34 PM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.
I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?

i have quit doing such airdrops that requires the my details i can't expose my details due to there careless token called airdrops. most at time some of the token didn't even worth to exchange in any exchanging platform. secondly any exchange that requires kyc is good, i love it so much so that during trading you can easily withdraw, if another person or third party want to temper account you quickly given a notification that someone have login to your exchange.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
July 23, 2018, 12:29:49 PM
i was joining before. but i dont join nowadays. there are 2 reasons. first market is so damn bad and i dont want to invest in new icos. there are good icos that already listed below ico price. it is better to collect them. second reason is there are so many passport leaks from icos i dont want to risk.
Activity: 78
July 23, 2018, 12:27:57 PM
 No, gone are the days I will gladly give out my identity out to people I don't really know. It doesn't feel safe to me. And am sure that those that give theirs out are probably giving out fake ID.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 23, 2018, 12:21:06 PM
Very much I wait, when in the market the rule everywhere will be entered, when it will not be necessary to show each documents to the new project. And you can show them once to the service as Civic and refer to it.
Activity: 154
July 23, 2018, 12:18:32 PM

As for me I do participate but before I participate in such bounties or airdrop I do a personal research an in depth research before giving out my personal data,  not all kyc airdrop or bounties are worthy of doing
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
July 23, 2018, 12:18:02 PM
yes i join icos that require kyc i believe kyc is good form of receiving coins from legalised and future vision ico it is good to comply with icos rules and country laws as well
Activity: 45
July 23, 2018, 12:15:40 PM
I had joined a bounty that requires KYC and thankfully I have passed the procedure they did it because the company is based in US and they are required to do KYC for bounties because of the law
Activity: 58
July 23, 2018, 12:05:22 PM
I try to avoid them if I can. No way I want to start giving my ID to random little companies that haven't even got any revenue yet.
Activity: 672
July 23, 2018, 12:00:38 PM
I have been participating in initial currency offerings(ICOs) that require know your customer(kyc) and the experience so far has not been fantastic because most times what qualifies as kyc document differ from one ico to the other.

Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
July 23, 2018, 11:48:22 AM
All we should choose the ICOs request for the KYC because this is a procedure on which ICOs project that cannot be available and have a real idea level of the first clients. KYC is a help element that can mark as an ICO project that has an existing or not.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 11:41:45 AM
Yes, I participate in icos that requires KYC because and before I do that, I take my time to do a very good research and be sure that the project is a good one before I invest in it so that I will not be disclosing my information to a scammer but I do not think it is necessary to give kyc when participating in airdrops.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
July 23, 2018, 11:29:42 AM
if the reward is given big enough I can make a comparison between other projects. and if it is required to be kyc I see the team part whether it can be trusted or vice versa. so always be careful in filling kyc
Activity: 46
July 23, 2018, 11:27:54 AM
I don't plan on giving such a personal information on the internet. Especially when it comes to earning cryptocurrency. Because, we all know that scammers are lurking on the internet. We do not know if the information that we have given are safe in their hands.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
July 23, 2018, 11:23:58 AM
I have already provided my documents to some cryptocurrency exchanges and I don't afraid to participate in KYC procedures anymore. Of course it is important to provide your data to legit projects only.
Pages:
Jump to: