Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC? - page 21. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 06:34:01 AM
KYC is very dangerous sometimes because it can be use in fraud. You must be sure that the team is trustworthy and they will not sell your data to some fraudsters in the internet.
Activity: 39
July 14, 2018, 02:29:57 AM
I heartily consider that KYC ain´t a justifiable approach for non-dividend cryptocurrencies. These don´t own the legal support of financial assets and shall not have need of that system. Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 810
Merit: 1000
Your professional profile on the blockchain
July 13, 2018, 10:20:21 AM
If I think that a project is reliable - why not? Of course in scam project not safe provide documents
Activity: 224
July 13, 2018, 10:18:46 AM
I would love to join any good ICO that comes my way, but I can't do such again because I have fall victim times and again.
I forfeited most of my tokens because they keep rejecting my passport.
So it better for me to stay away from them than to waste my resources and time and unable to get my hard earned token at the end of the campaign.
Activity: 154
July 13, 2018, 10:10:08 AM
I usually join icos that have kyc as almost all the icos been organised now do kyc. I do my kyc with these projects when I find an ico that am interested in.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 06:37:59 PM
My personal idea is that KYC is the right innovation, it will allow you to leave fake accounts and earn more real people. Each user must be identified according to the rules of ICO projects. Who does not want to pass the KYC -do not pass and do not make a profit.
Activity: 150
July 12, 2018, 06:19:52 PM
I do not join the ICO that require KYC. because my data can be used by scammers.
Activity: 126
July 12, 2018, 06:18:05 PM
Yes of course, because it shows that they are much more compromised with the regulators and that they want to show a good face to their investors. But i think that it also depends on a lot of stuff, not only on the KYC or the other regulations

I think KYC is the most absurd solution to control the situation. Especially considering that the crypto currency was loved for anonymity. You are required to provide your personal data, which can then be used for selfish purposes. After all, people will check the documents, and the human factor is the worst thing in the world
Activity: 132
July 12, 2018, 06:12:57 PM
Yes of course, because it shows that they are much more compromised with the regulators and that they want to show a good face to their investors. But i think that it also depends on a lot of stuff, not only on the KYC or the other regulations
Activity: 109
July 12, 2018, 06:00:21 PM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?
There are news articles that states that KCY documents are being sold in the black market. Which this i have doubt now in participating ICO that requires KYC.
Activity: 253
July 12, 2018, 05:57:23 PM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?
Well it is defend on ICO some are require KYC and others are not. I think the ICO’s that requires KYC is for their advantage from their members and to avoid spamming. But I notice most of the member on this forum are not favor on the KYC and they had a lot of different reason.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
July 12, 2018, 06:49:21 AM
its really depends on the bounty campaign, you are also right that not all bounty campaigns airdrop needs to filled up KYC. airdrop is an free coin that distribute to the community to test there platform and no need to do an KYC. but some ICO's KYC is needed, especially  ICO's that has an exchange platform, to aviod the fact of money laundering and scam. they know there costumers by doing KYC.
Activity: 96
July 12, 2018, 06:22:56 AM
Doing KYC is not bad but so many ICO now used it to an extent, of not paying hunters at the end of the bounty. At least my country is not restricted from cryptocurrency so there's no need for me to hide my identity besides its for the interest of investors and the promoters
Activity: 81
July 11, 2018, 02:24:02 PM
I try not to participate in such projects, I do not want to know my personal data to strangers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 02:20:23 PM
I always select ICO projects very carefully, necessarily considering the availability of the KYC project. Yes, this is personal information, but a reliable project appreciates the protection of data.
Activity: 115
July 11, 2018, 01:03:30 PM
I don't care for kyc in ico, in light of the fact that i've been frustrated with some ic that require kyc. The information I have given is never acknowledged by the coordinators, despite the fact that the information is honest to goodness have my own.
Here and there they additionally request duplicates of service bills or water for our sake, however imagine a scenario where we lease a house or condo and surely his bill isn't our name. They additionally once in a while don't acknowledge the id cards of a few nations and just acknowledge travel papers. This is an issue for me and possibly for different speculators.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 08:25:58 AM
If ICOs want KYC, it's a commonplace requirement depending to the policies and regulatory wherein the venture based. So before becoming a member of ICOs, I think we all understand it's far a have to to do researches across the venture beside the capability of investing at the ICOs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
July 11, 2018, 07:38:17 AM
I have participated one unintentionally. It was late when the manager announced that they will be requiring KYC policy even to bounty participants. It was announced a week before the bounty ends so all of us were left with no choice. Although I hate to do it, I submitted my identification cards. Hopefully, up to now, I have not heard any data breach. The tokens were distributed well and peacefully.
Activity: 79
July 11, 2018, 07:32:13 AM
In my opinion KYC required for ICO;s are good ICO because it is more secured from fraud and good team will be behind the project, so I suggest to join the ICO where KYC is required or mandatory. so only trusted people can invest money and the project will be more reliable and succeed,
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
July 10, 2018, 06:46:07 PM
I think giving your personal information for having some new tokens would be a incredible mistake. I always try to make investment in the top altcoins, instead of ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: