Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC? - page 25. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 05:47:14 AM
Being anonymous is fine yet make sure to only provide the document on the trusted ico and company only. You would never want to provide your data to theft and they could be used your document for the illegal purpose. I'm fine with KYC as long as I know what is the purpose behind it.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 11:30:03 PM
I just feel KYC is a security check measures helping both the customer and the investment itself. Sometimes the intent of KYC is not known from onset only a few states it from the beginning, but KYC is not a bad idea to me, especially if the ICO is a promising one.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 12:34:55 PM
KYC for airdrop? I say NO. If ICOs need KYC, it's a common requirement depending to the rules and regulatory where the project based. So before joining ICOs, I think we all know it is a must to do researches around the project beside the potential of investing on the ICOs.
Activity: 504
July 07, 2018, 12:23:01 PM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?

For airdrops, i dont want to give my information. The rewards of airdrop is not worth to my identity information.
But for the ICO, and usually the one who give security token to their investors, KYC must be done properly before the investor buying their token.
of course I will also do it because it is a rule for a ICO project and it is also very useful for them, because then there is no falsification of identity and with KYC they can see who participate in their project.
Activity: 406
July 07, 2018, 12:18:32 PM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?

For airdrops, i dont want to give my information. The rewards of airdrop is not worth to my identity information.
But for the ICO, and usually the one who give security token to their investors, KYC must be done properly before the investor buying their token.
Activity: 45
July 07, 2018, 11:29:07 AM
I try to choose projects that require proof of identity. It's a weak defense against deception, but I like to participate more in such projects. If you think about security I think you will have to make the same choice. The market is weak and a lot of fraudsters want to return their money for the troubled projects.
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 07:00:11 AM
I do that from time to time, but rarely and only if I'm sure of the project. I will never do KYC for airdrops. You should choose ICOs very carefully if you don't want to have problems with passing the KYC, because there's a lot of scam now.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 02:05:18 AM
As far as i know i think we need to carefully about our identification but ofcourse try to joined in ICOs did not need kYC and i think there are many ICO project are good
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 05:42:24 PM
I don't have any problem it providing KYC identification . Lately all ICO require the passage of KYC  this is becoming normal. I am more concerned if the good ICO project does not require providing KYC identification. It is probably a Scam.
Activity: 154
July 06, 2018, 05:20:33 PM
I am very particular about my personal documents.
And KYC puts my details in the hands of a third party.
If an ICO requires KYC, it must have a reputable member(s) in the team.
I have had cases of my email being sold out.
There are too many shady projects to be too careful.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 06, 2018, 05:16:25 PM
If those ICOs at the first place requires KYC before we join the bounty campaign, then I would rather not joint it ,I will just seek another csmpaign which does not requires KYC, because I think it can create hassle for our part the participant of the ICO bounty project.
Activity: 168
July 06, 2018, 05:14:12 PM
I think that KYC is important for those who participate in ico, because some countries have created a crypto-exchange currency, so that it will make it easier to invest in a safe place.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
July 06, 2018, 05:09:35 PM
No i do not join ico' s that require kyc because crypto and the blockchain technology is supposed to be decentralized and the identity of the investors should be  secured.
Activity: 294
July 06, 2018, 05:08:50 PM
I agree to participate with KYC, if indeed there will be good payment terms. After all, there are now a few projects with a good payment.
Activity: 251
July 06, 2018, 05:00:30 PM
Nope. I do not want to give my personal and sensitive information to a new project which I know nothing about and which I am not sure will even be here for a long time. Giving out private information is not something that should be done lightly because if that information gets into the hands of the wrong people, it can be used in ways that will affect you negatively.
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
July 06, 2018, 10:20:27 AM
Yes, I do, but it is necessary to do it carefully. Your own, private identity data are really sensitive.
If somebody take advantage of your personal data and use it for projects, deals or anything else, it can be really dangerous.
So be careful, read about the ICO before you do KYC or invest money.
Activity: 20
July 06, 2018, 09:32:14 AM
KYC in the ICO is too reasonable, to avoid money laundering plus the purchase of limit tokens will ensure the purity of the project.
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 09:21:17 AM

Yes, I am joining an ICO that requires KYC, but only those that allow you to use driving license, not a passport. Of course there is a risk of seeing your documents on the Internet later. I think in the future all successful projects will require this procedure.
Activity: 107
July 06, 2018, 08:22:35 AM
I join the ICO, which requires KYC because in most cases it is these ICOs that generate a good income. KYC certainly does not like me very much, but I have to go through it.
Activity: 308
July 06, 2018, 04:47:34 AM
I prefer to connect to ICO projects that work with kyc. After all, in this case, there is confidence in the security of data and compliance with the laws of the country, convenient ways to verify a particular coin.
Pages:
Jump to: