Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC? - page 23. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 09:08:10 AM
It depends on the project , but to do it for airdrop, I should think it many times . Don't waste your time for it because it just payed you low amount.  So be careful about giving your personal information because scammers always there around us.  🙁
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 09:03:20 AM
In some cases, kyc is spoken after the bounty ended .Unfortunately I have to pass kyc
Activity: 273
July 10, 2018, 08:44:46 AM
I do not see any problems in the kyc procedure, many projects require kyc to obtain tokens
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 08:44:09 AM
And I still have other options? I believe that now there are very few projects that do not require KYC and in such cases very many people simply can not do anything about this and go through this procedure. But there are other ways it's pools
Activity: 94
July 10, 2018, 08:42:35 AM
if ico is very safe and can be trusted then it does not matter if we do KYC but if airdrop ask for KYC I really don't believe it and avoid it because for me KYC for airdrop is just a scam trying to get our information, I am afraid my identity is used for thing not true
Activity: 58
July 10, 2018, 12:36:20 AM
Sometimes yes, because KYC is for detailing the identity of the person, its for the safe keep records of the investors and participants, in order for you to have trust on the project KYC is for the security purposes.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
July 09, 2018, 05:32:45 PM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?

No I don't if it is an exchange I can do that, because they are compliant and under regulation but not on ICO we do not know if they are running a legit project at all, some of these ICO merely launch an ICO so they can stage KYC and then sell the credentials of their participants in the blackmarket.
Activity: 119
July 09, 2018, 05:28:36 PM
Because of this form, anonymity is lost. When you ask for this form, I feel uncomfortable, because I'm worried and do not want to report their data is not clear to anyone.
Activity: 140
July 09, 2018, 05:11:05 PM
I do not join such companies))) I value my personal data, and although they can be easily obtained, I am not used to throwing them out. And rarely such companies pay quite a lot, but if the KYC condition is inserted after the end of the bounty, I enter (the profit is a pity). Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
July 09, 2018, 05:08:32 PM
Honestly, I do not dare to participate in ICO campaigns in which KYC is necessary. I do not want to trust my personal data to companies that can lose or be hacked.
well, that is why i spend a lo of time before i actually choose an ico or a project i want to invest in or participate
Activity: 392
July 09, 2018, 05:07:51 PM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?
in my opinion every ico can be good unless it is a scam, of course, so i think there is no big diffetence, is there?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 09, 2018, 05:05:18 PM
Honestly, I do not dare to participate in ICO campaigns in which KYC is necessary. I do not want to trust my personal data to companies that can lose or be hacked.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
July 09, 2018, 04:43:04 PM
Yes, I join them because now it is a common practice, but I don't really like when bounty require hunters to pass KYC, especially without any rules about KYC before. For some people it is a risk- disclosure of your personal data. I heard that almost all of passports in Fantom ICO were compromised
Activity: 5
July 09, 2018, 04:29:39 PM
Of cos yep KYC means its much safer
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
July 09, 2018, 04:17:27 PM

I'm not afraid of filing KYC. This is the requirement of the project team, and if you do not agree with it, you may not participate in this project. I have nothing to hide. Both mine and your data are known on the Internet. We are like under glass, and regardless of whether we fill KYC or not, we still get spam at the post office, our wallet breaks ... This is life. Treat everyone with a smile.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
July 09, 2018, 03:27:38 PM
Yes.İf you believe that the project is good and the team is trustable in your opinion.I don't see a problem.But kyc for airdrops is a whole another thing.I never do that.
İCO's need to do this to get rid of scammers and to know if the participants are from a certain country.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 03:24:09 PM
I do not participate in companies that require KYC. I think this procedure should be held by investors. I do not understand why data is needed for bounty hunters. I do not pass the KYC test, because there are a lot of mossins on the market now.
Activity: 14
July 09, 2018, 03:19:29 PM
Seasoned developers soundly mention that KYC ain´t a justifiable approach for a large number of tokens. They don´t have the security of securities and should not have need of that system.
Activity: 115
July 09, 2018, 08:09:40 AM

Although i heard already that its risky to provide personal information on ICOs but still i submit those requirements inorder for me to earn the amount of bounty rewards allocated to my participation. I do believe also that legitimate ICOs project will keep our personal information confidential.
Activity: 350
July 09, 2018, 08:07:47 AM
I rarely join icos that requires kyc. I think most might steal your personal info so be careful. Research the icos first before investing and if you want to be safe you can just buy them when they hit the exchanges.After all not all might hit the exchanges and if they do ,most will dump it and you can buy it cheaper than ico price.
Pages:
Jump to: