Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC? - page 22. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 12
July 10, 2018, 06:15:55 PM
as an ico participant must fill the KYC form to be a natural thing in it, but if in following the airdrop of course to fill the KYC is too much, especially with the results obtained from following the airdrop is not much to fill the KYC, because it involves the private domain which is not arbitrary to be known by small things.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
July 10, 2018, 06:08:57 PM
Yes, and I think from all of my ico they were all with a kyc. I do not see anything wrong with this.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
July 10, 2018, 05:59:22 PM
No, i dont want ICOS that requires KYC because i dont have enough valid papers that can verify for KYC. KYC is very dangerous sometimes because it can be use in fraud. You must be sure that the team is trustworthy and they will not sell your data to some fraudsters in the internet.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 05:54:22 PM
Form KYC in airdrop all unreasonable, little pay and thus need to give me your information. For the bounty I provide the form, but still fear the leakage of my data
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 05:40:34 PM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?
If the project good also looks reliably after my analysis I will participate in him irrespective of KYC existence. Now almost all top projects demand KYC. Therefore now it is necessary to begin normally kety to belong. If you want to earn from ICO, then KYC is a compulsory procedure.
Activity: 588
July 10, 2018, 05:34:12 PM
I try to avoid such ICOs, but sometimes there are really great projects, participation in which is impossible without passing KYC, in this case it is worth thinking about and taking a chance.

Sorry, but I don't agree with you. Doesn't matter how good is the project, you don't know what will happen with your personal information. Once in the database and could end up in the wrong hands.
and what to do with those ico companies that puts you before the fact after the completion of the Bounty campaign so that we provide your personal information? you just leave or still provide KYC?
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 10, 2018, 05:21:15 PM
I try to avoid such ICOs, but sometimes there are really great projects, participation in which is impossible without passing KYC, in this case it is worth thinking about and taking a chance.

Sorry, but I don't agree with you. Doesn't matter how good is the project, you don't know what will happen with your personal information. Once in the database and could end up in the wrong hands.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
July 10, 2018, 04:38:46 PM
Seasoned developers soundly mention that KYC ain´t a justifiable approach for a large number of tokens. They don´t have the security of securities and should not have need of that system.
It should also be added that the very requirement to the participants of the ICO generosity campaign to pass the KYC check is absolutely illegal. This check can only apply to investors. We are not investors and therefore should not undergo such verification. I never join ICO campaigns that may require a KYC review.
Activity: 294
July 10, 2018, 03:57:58 PM
Over the past 10 months, I have participated in about 20 ICO . And for each ICO I passed the KYC procedure . I don't see anything wrong with this procedure.
Activity: 252
July 10, 2018, 03:56:39 PM
I do not like when they ask KYC, I do not see the point in it, I do not understand why it is needed. Well, I confirmed my identity and what? It seems that it is difficult to forge, now there are so many craftsmen that I do not see any problems with this. In my opinion - the main thing is that a person worked and earned a reward for his work.
Activity: 12
July 10, 2018, 03:50:41 PM
Don't like KYC, so do not even enter into the bounty, which require to undergo KYC participants bounty. In the Russian branch write that it is dangerous to life, as all your data to God knows who
Activity: 294
July 10, 2018, 03:44:29 PM
If you think about the security of your data and funds, then I think that KYC becomes really the best supplement for ICO, with effective protection against scammers.
Activity: 42
July 10, 2018, 02:35:25 PM
it does not matter if I join ICO that there is a request to do KYC as long as ICO has a good project, successful and trustworthy, and the request for KYC  should be mentioned in the rules at the beginning of the program so that it becomes fair for us
Activity: 224
July 10, 2018, 10:53:21 AM
Do not worry , you need to be calm , the market is unpredictable . I think the market will soon go up
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
July 10, 2018, 10:11:00 AM
It is okay  to pass the KYC for me. No big deal, to be honest:) But you must be sure that the team is trustworthy and they will not sell your data to some fraudsters:)
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 10, 2018, 10:08:18 AM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?

No I don't if it is an exchange I can do that, because they are compliant and under regulation but not on ICO we do not know if they are running a legit project at all, some of these ICO merely launch an ICO so they can stage KYC and then sell the credentials of their participants in the blackmarket.

I share your concerns and think that KYC is abused too often of different ICOs. KYC is made to fight money laundering and the Bounty hunters should not be under the same rules. When I see ICO that require KYC of the bounty hunters, I denied it. If all of the bounty hunters denied these ICOs son or later they will have to stop asking for KYC.
Activity: 257
July 10, 2018, 10:05:37 AM
Nope i dont join in project that have kyc. what if is the project is scam and used it for bad cause in kyc you give all of your personal info so thats why i dont join in project that requires kyc
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 10:03:59 AM
I try to pass by and not to participate in such projects .

i do that too. i do not want to send my personal data to anyone else. i'm never sure if this is a serious project. that's why i'm trying nowhere to participate where i have to make kyc.
Activity: 86
July 10, 2018, 09:57:06 AM
I participate, I do not see any problems, I do not think they can use our data in fraudulent schemes.
Activity: 154
July 10, 2018, 09:35:50 AM
I try to pass by and not to participate in such projects .
Pages:
Jump to: