Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC? - page 27. (Read 4552 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 01:31:16 AM
ICO requires KYC is not bad infact if they require KYC it means sure 100% legit.Mostly they require it when joining pre-sale.I joined ICO's with KYC its not bad at first i don't joined maybe i think its hassle but when i try its cool and easy
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 05:28:04 PM
I completely agree with the fact that I send my data. Not completely secure. But on the other hand, if you look at the whole Internet, it's packed with copies of mats. I think we should better give more analysis to the study of airdrops and bounty companies. And customer data and copies of documents are now required everywhere to reduce the number of fakes.
Activity: 32
July 03, 2018, 03:34:07 PM
İ dont trust Kyc process. i joined many airdrop and bounties.someone want kyc for withdraw.but i dont do ever.this is dangerous and not safe.
Activity: 30
July 03, 2018, 01:37:32 PM
i think if that ico is good and look trustable, i wll Roll Eyes
Activity: 192
July 03, 2018, 12:03:34 PM
In my opinion bounty and airdrop participants do not need to fill KYC. We only help their projects to achieve success. Then we receive payment. Perhaps for investors it is not a problem to fill the KYC. Because they have false investors. It would be detrimental to ICO voters.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 11:44:28 AM
I once joined an ICO that do requires a KYC for every members and so far i haven't had any problems from it unless if you trust the dev and the team of that ICO but these days it's so rare to find a trusted team and you can rarely see them available because most of them are long term development ICO. If you do have problems with the rules you either avoid or ignore it and find a new ICO that don't requires KYC
copper member
Activity: 156
Let's get lots of useful information!.
July 03, 2018, 11:41:39 AM
Most ICO projects emphasize that KYC certification is mandatory for token sales.
This may be a risk to our investors, but inevitably you will have to cover your personal information as much as possible and proceed with KYC certification.
(Personal information leakage is treated as a risk and must be considered.)
And I do not think you need to participate in KYC certification in Air Drop
(of course, If you already have a KYC certificate in your ICO project, you can join it.)
Activity: 29
July 03, 2018, 11:38:31 AM
I think most ICOs are doing KYC right now. They've followed this banking protection method for their participants of the token sale. I think, as long as the ICO you have joined is legit, it's fine to submit into this process as this is a regulation in some countries.
Well you put it in even better words than I did, completely agree!
Activity: 107
July 03, 2018, 11:35:47 AM
I participate only in the bounty, but not in the airdrop. I trust only the campaigns from Amazix. Sendings documents on ico it's a very big risk, but I do not know any other way. Sad
Activity: 158
July 03, 2018, 11:30:16 AM
I think most ICOs are doing KYC right now. They've followed this banking protection method for their participants of the token sale. I think, as long as the ICO you have joined is legit, it's fine to submit into this process as this is a regulation in some countries.
Activity: 29
July 03, 2018, 11:26:09 AM
While I do agree it might be seen as defeting the purpose, it is needed to prevend fraud and as such I support it. It usually takes a few minutes out of your day so I don't think it is such a big deal. Of course only provide your information to ICOs you can trust and you will be fine Wink
Activity: 30
July 03, 2018, 11:23:40 AM
i think if that ico is good and look trustable, i wll Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 09:59:27 AM
I do not want to join, I do not want my documents to get into a darknet, or in the future, the state secret services came to me home.KYC for cryptocurrency means death.
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 06:25:58 AM
I had joined a bounty that requires KYC and thankfully I have passed the procedure they did it because the company is based in US and they are required to do KYC for bounties because of the law.
Activity: 140
July 02, 2018, 06:49:10 PM
Yes I can join ICO's that requires KYC, but i will only ICO that is very good, I won't join anyhow ICO and do KYC with them, because it will be painful afte going through kYC and the token enters exchanges and dump below ico price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
July 02, 2018, 06:38:20 PM
It's not bad at all. A project that takes investors seriously and the origin of money from investors identifies KYC
Activity: 195
July 02, 2018, 06:35:53 PM
There is nothing wrong with joining ICOs that require that you do a KYC before you can be able to participate in it. The main thing is that they should not reveal you identity to an external source. But most people do not actually join ICOs that require KYC from they investors. The devs may even end up rejecting your KYC.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
July 02, 2018, 06:32:21 PM
I have join many ICO that requires KYC, regulations have made almost all the ICO's to require KYC for anyone to invest in their tokens sale, it is the making of the ICO company, it is what regulations has brought.
Activity: 105
July 02, 2018, 06:30:22 PM
I think today you don't have any other choice if you want to particiapte in ico. Because almost every project requires it now.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 06:29:38 PM
I think KYC is really a problem. It has lost the most basic element of cryptocurrency - anonymity. Some projects may simply steal your information, and then sell them. It really causes a lot of trouble.
Pages:
Jump to: