Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC? - page 29. (Read 4552 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 05:11:43 PM
Of course i agree with some ICOs that require KYC. If ICO is a big profit potential and a project that i trust, i give my personal ID information, unfortunately there is no other way to participate as far as i know.
i thi k thatbif tunare sure in yur project and if you have checked it several times, there is kpthing bad in following some rules
Activity: 574
July 02, 2018, 05:09:37 PM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?
as i am no expert, i do jot se anything had in it an d i doubt that there is actuallt somethibg harmful tat this requirements
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 05:08:28 PM
Of course i agree with some ICOs that require KYC. If ICO is a big profit potential and a project that i trust, i give my personal ID information, unfortunately there is no other way to participate as far as i know.
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
July 02, 2018, 05:02:37 PM
I think that verification is very important, as a lot of scammers can not cheat and money will remain for normal people who work very hard for this award! Therefore I think it's worth participating in where there is verification!
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 04:59:32 PM
It depends on how profitable this or that ICO seems to me. I am not afraid to provide personal data if guarantees of their correct use are given. That's all.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 04:43:25 PM

Yes, as long as I researched enough to a certain ICO.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 04:39:26 PM
Jeez, looking at all the ICOs that required KYC just a year ago (or less) and are now dead is scary. I worry for the people who gave their info to scams or even legit projects that were staffed by programmers, not people intimately familiar with document security or even network security. Hackers got access to tons of those records or they were just outright sold to the highest bidders. A lot of the people who signed up for the ICOs were very well off as well, so they are now the targets of all kinds of hacks and scams. If you signed up for an ICO with KYC in the past, I hope that you watch your credit report carefully!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Less troubles
July 02, 2018, 04:33:01 PM
it definitely depend on the requirement of the KYC, if it require i sent government issued identification, then i am out.

but if not then i am in.     
Activity: 70
July 02, 2018, 04:06:22 PM
I have no problem with KYC. I know some ICOs want KYC for their security reasons but there are some scam ICO that need KYC. I dont trust them they might use your personal information on other things without your permission. So be safe. Investigate well before participating such ICO.
Activity: 78
July 02, 2018, 04:01:14 PM
Yes, I am joining those ICO that requires KYC.
But they let us know first because we joining the ICO. Because it was time consuming if the announce it after the end of the ICO. Which is a kind of hassle. They should always told their participants that they require KYC in the first place.
Activity: 35
July 02, 2018, 03:58:40 PM
I do as it shows the professionalism
Activity: 266
July 02, 2018, 03:52:53 PM
If I like the project very much ,and I consider it promising and on which I can earn , then I am not at all afraid of KYC . And I'm ready to pass
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
July 02, 2018, 12:48:43 PM
Yes, the passage of KYC does not require much time and effort. Usually enough driver's license and information specified in it. And how can scammers take advantage of this data in their own interests?
Activity: 462
July 02, 2018, 12:45:16 PM
No, and I do not advise you to join such projects that require KYC. It is difficult to predict whether the project will be good or it is another Scam and for this reason to give their data in the wrong hands is not a good idea.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 10:43:20 AM
I dont know a lot about like this having a KYC in ICO but some peoples and crypto traders said that is not too bad to have an a KYC in some ICOs. And yes i do participated already or joined in ICO that require KYC but i dont know from the start that this ICO is requiring a KYC because they didnt tell us from the start and after the ICO ends they just tell us that we need to fill up a KYC before the distribution or exchanges.
Activity: 81
July 02, 2018, 10:41:56 AM
If the project is very promising and interesting, then I'm going to such a sacrifice. The main thing is profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 10:39:38 AM
Yes, I participate in such projects. Only I participated in very popular projects, and in which I was sure
Activity: 378
July 02, 2018, 10:38:17 AM
Is there a choice? if you want to participate, you have to pass the KYC.
you can use as a protection label with the name of the project. At least it will be clear from the leaked documents. Now the situation with FANTOM is unclear. I received an e-mail with the ERC20 address, but after the end of sale
Activity: 56
July 02, 2018, 10:26:58 AM
yes, I joined to ICOs with KYC. If you're interested in ICO investing I recommend you to read this article - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
Activity: 205
July 02, 2018, 08:28:23 AM
Now almost all projects require KYC procedure, there is simply no choice. I think that this is a special caution, we are investing our money.
Pages:
Jump to: