Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC? - page 33. (Read 4552 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 03:02:10 AM
Honestly, I do not take part in many ICO. But the ones I have taken part required KYC. I think it's a sort of a standard now. And good startups have KYC
Activity: 96
June 29, 2018, 11:13:17 AM
I don't like to join ICO that requires KYC especially on bounty because I got disappointed on it. I joined one and reject my KYC application. They ask this after the ICO my effort came useless and I didn't received my token. And in the mere fact, it is not a good idea to give personal information to someone you didn't know.
Activity: 59
June 29, 2018, 11:12:31 AM
I don't like to join ICO that requires KYC especially on bounty because I got disappointed on it. I joined one and reject my KYC application. They ask this after the ICO my effort came useless and I didn't received my token. And in the mere fact, it is not a good idea to give personal information to someone you didn't know.
Activity: 56
June 29, 2018, 05:23:49 AM
Most of the icos need to do kyc, and if they are restricted, they cannot participate. This has become the standard. The future is in line with the needs of the law and anti-terrorism. Understandably, this should also be done. So if ico doesn't need kyc, then you need to be careful.
Activity: 126
June 29, 2018, 05:18:57 AM
To me, So far as I know I would get more profits from the ICO am purchasing, I won't hesitate to join even if they require KYC because I know what I will get out of it. KYC is fine . I think it's done for legal reasons.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 04:12:38 AM
My country is not restricted in any ICO, so I do not mind to do a KCY. I know they are not doing it just for fun, it has legal reasons usualy.
Activity: 378
June 28, 2018, 06:10:55 PM
I also don't support projects that require KYC from bounty participators. I don't understand why do I need to send my ID to get reward for work. I don't invest anything, just supporting and promoting...
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 06:08:18 PM
Yes I do, but I do this only if I'm sure about the project and if I really believe in the company and its product. As for airdrops, I will never do KYC for this because this is just ridiculous.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 01:49:25 PM
Yes I do. I know they ask for some sensitive documents. You have to do the research first. If the team & the projecte is trusted you don't have anything to worry. They won't leak it anywhere. They will delete everything after the KYC.
Activity: 910
June 28, 2018, 01:35:43 PM
I think there is nothing terrible about the KYC verification. With the help of this check, projects try to protect themselves from participants with multi-accounts, as well as from residents of those countries where ICO projects are prohibited. Thus, to protect yourself from problems. In my opinion, this is normal for any company. In addition, usually special organizations are involved in the verification, not the project team.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
June 28, 2018, 01:35:07 PM
KYC (know your customer) is the process of a business identifying and verifying the identity of it's clients. The term is also used to refer to the bank and anti-money laundering regulations which governs these activities.

I support KYC system before participating ICO's.
Activity: 140
June 28, 2018, 01:17:08 PM
it is already a norm for all ICO's to do kyc, you hardly see any ico that won't do their ico kyc, it is because of the regulations that recently hit the space and that has made most people to stay away from ico investing.
Activity: 56
June 28, 2018, 01:08:21 PM
no i don't, i want privacy!
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
June 28, 2018, 01:06:53 PM
Oh, why people are afraid of KYC procedure? I think that KYC protect us from different scam and helps to achieve a great relationship with diiferent government organizations like SEC.
Activity: 238
June 28, 2018, 01:02:18 PM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?

I would never participate in airdrop that requires KYC. I don't think that is required, which means there would be probably something shady behind it. For ICOs, I don't mind KYC
Activity: 322
June 28, 2018, 12:58:01 PM
I think when a company has KYC it’s a good sign. It means they care about their business and investors. A few month ago I invested in BitClave. They had KYC procedure.

I absolutely agree with you! Apparently many people are afraid that their personal data can be stolen, but personally I have not yet come across this, although there has already been a lot of evidence of my identity
Activity: 322
June 28, 2018, 12:56:14 PM
I've never been afraid of the KYC procedure. On the contrary, I think that if the team applies this check, it really is set to work seriously
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
June 28, 2018, 12:42:22 PM
I think when a company has KYC it’s a good sign. It means they care about their business and investors. A few month ago I invested in BitClave. They had KYC procedure.

Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 12:27:27 PM
I dont like it but, right now all icos want KYC and we dont have different way to invest to icos. I do it but totally disagree with this, I hope in future they are going to change it.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
June 28, 2018, 11:17:53 AM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?

definetly mostly of bounty hunters dont like the KYC process in joining ICO,airdrops or even signature campaign,and thats also my stand in joining bounty participation,because i thinks my personal information thats i pass through in KYC could be used in criminality or any illegal activities,thats why mostly bounty hunters if they find out that those ICO or bounty campaigns have an KYC they fall back and quits those project.
Pages:
Jump to: