Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC? - page 32. (Read 4552 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 10:29:19 AM
Yes, I do not see any problems in this, but the most important question is that now it is a document verification body, it seems to me that now very many people do not understand that they are handing over their documents to organizations that do not have state accreditation.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 01, 2018, 10:25:48 AM
Yes I join icos that requires kyc. Although many of the icos2do not ask of kyc and I find it kinda disturbing. Any ico that requires kyc to me is to standard and I am comfy participating on them
Why do you do that?
KYC is not a mandatory thing for the projects that generate a lot of volume and remain in the top 5 ranks.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 10:24:13 AM
And why should not I participate in the ICO that KYC requires. It seems to me that in KYC there is nothing wrong with checking and that's what most people I associate with say.
Activity: 98
July 01, 2018, 10:21:56 AM
I think the ICO need KYC. Because if required KYC, the project will reject a cheater, spammer and "whale". KYC help you make clearify what exactly how many people join this campain and we can analyst about this digit
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 10:10:47 AM
I avoid these ICOs and think they are only doing a disservice to those who do join them in the long run. Of course not every ICO will mishandle your information or get hacked, but the ones that do it won't be fair to all those innocent individuals. This is why I avoid ICOs that demand KYC, it is not necessary in the slightest.
Activity: 213
June 30, 2018, 08:12:50 PM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?
For me it's alright to have a kyc in ICO because I know some project protect their their project or funds to some frauders that want abuse them. But sometimes it's difficult your information to others because maybe if the ICO will be scam maybe they can use your identity to scam others.
Activity: 184
June 30, 2018, 08:05:42 PM
I dont!
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
June 30, 2018, 08:00:21 PM
I think ICOs should stop asking for KYC. Some ICOs has never done KYC, but they were able to get their tokens listed. So, I don't understand why they need people's personal information. If they would like to give a fair chance to every one, there are ways to do that with this technology (Ex: Dutch auction).
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 30, 2018, 07:52:39 PM
Honestly, I do not take part in many ICO. But the ones I have taken part required KYC. I think it's a sort of a standard now. And good startups have KYC

That's a nice thing that you are doing. Most coins that have KYC is not going to last that long if they are not supported by the community.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 07:50:41 PM
Surely I do. I don't see anything suspicious in it. ICO is required to protect the law of numerous countries. Also, if you join a trusted ICO - nothing will happen with your documents for sure.
Activity: 45
June 30, 2018, 07:48:27 PM
To invest in ICO does require caution. I will scrutinize and read thoroughly the white paper and the products they produce, then what will be my reverence is the rank of the ICO on the Crypto and Market websites, so that might be a good thing to know if ICO is good for Investment or not. will I join ICO asking for KYC? if the ICO has a good rating of course iyi because KYC is used for security ourselves.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
June 30, 2018, 01:10:15 PM
It depends on the ICO that I'll be participating in. I do my research about the project and the team behind it so there will be no issue, with me, passing personal information to them. Plus, as an investor, I think it is the right if the ICO project to know their cuatomers so as to protect themselves legally in case of a problem.
Activity: 140
June 30, 2018, 01:09:24 PM
Yes I do. I don't know why a lot of people fear or run from any ICO token project that requires KYC. Mulversum (MTV) token project requires KYC before the investors as well as bounty hunters can withdraw their tokens to their local wallets from their dashboard and I love it. It depicted the project as a worthwhile one.
Activity: 126
June 30, 2018, 12:45:16 PM
Yes, certainly. I think the KYC process very important for honest and correct participation in the ICO. Although now, even scam projects require the passage of the KYC, thereby disguising as an honest project that is aimed at further development.
Activity: 42
Merit: 8
June 30, 2018, 12:23:56 PM
I am thinking to join such ICO
Activity: 98
June 30, 2018, 12:22:40 PM
I can say that 99% of ICO in which I participate require KYC verification. I try to carefully choose and study projects, so I do not see anything wrong with this verification. First of all, the projects want to protect themselves against various violations. This is their right.
Activity: 196
June 30, 2018, 06:41:11 AM
I think that KYC verification when investing in ICOs is a necessity because it will make the investment become more transparent and avoid the risk of buying large amounts of speculators in order to dominate their co-currency cryprocurrency. KYC verification thus limits the shortcomings experienced by ICO projects.
Activity: 91
June 30, 2018, 06:25:01 AM
I think KYC is good enough to the ICO project if the ICO has a lot potential to be success. But for me its non sense why to do KYC this is stupid thing just stay away from there.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
June 30, 2018, 03:10:48 AM
I do not mind joining ICOS that require KYC but sometimes they start off not asking us for KYC requirements then they change their minds in the middle or at the end of their campaign and ask us to submit KYC documents. I do hope in the future they are more lenient and make things easier for us bounty hunters but in all honesty if the project is decent I do not mind it but I prefer without to be honest as it is just less hassle.
copper member
Activity: 196
June 30, 2018, 03:06:02 AM
Yes I join icos that requires kyc. Although many of the icos2do not ask of kyc and I find it kinda disturbing. Any ico that requires kyc to me is to standard and I am comfy participating on them
Pages:
Jump to: