Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC? - page 36. (Read 4552 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 03:17:46 AM
the demand for KYC should be mentioned in the rules at the beginning of the program so it becomes fair to us and it does not matter if I join ICO that there is a request to do KYC as long as ICO has a good, successful and trustworthy project.
Activity: 42
June 23, 2018, 06:19:21 PM
a. nothing wrong in principal, its probably the future anyway, once more regulation comes into place.
but:
b. If the data was collected for bad intentions such as identity theft, it may take years until one will figure out.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 06:07:19 PM
Seem to be the norm these days even with the presence of a lot of scams. I only join ICOs with KYC after I have some reasonable evidence  that the team members are not scammers
but how do you trust the team? How to find out scammers or not, If every ico company has new people.but to provide personal information I can, If the project is really promising and I will benefit from it.
Activity: 182
June 23, 2018, 05:55:44 PM
Seem to be the norm these days even with the presence of a lot of scams. I only join ICOs with KYC after I have some reasonable evidence  that the team members are not scammers
Activity: 168
June 23, 2018, 05:53:02 PM
I do not mind KYC, but unfortunately this system does not stop bot traffic. KYC needs to be finalized and standardized. Then pass it will be easier and faster.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
June 23, 2018, 05:20:32 PM
Yes, why not? Of course they will know how you are and if you will get hacked they can solve the problems and help you to return currencies
Activity: 56
June 23, 2018, 05:00:09 PM
Hi guys!I have found one  of the most promising projects of 2018 called Cryptics! I'm 100% in his success! Don't miss the opportunity to be here,especially now is only the beginning of a great journey! Moreover, they will have a giveaway and A SUPER PRIZE – Lamborghini Huracan!!!What do you think about this? Check it out!

Activity: 560
Merit: 251
June 23, 2018, 04:46:12 PM
If indeed their program and development is good although using KYC, I still come along. Because KYC in my opinion, it is normal. Maybe to prevent money laundering and more
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 04:35:45 PM
Some icos requesting its members especially bounty bunters to participate in KYC can sometimes be frustrating due to the fact that, your documents would be rejected several times until your documents meet favourably their acceptance. However kyc is a good initiative from the ico as it helps to gain trust on the part of ICOs. Personally, I do not consider KYC before choosing an ico. As long as the ico is a good project, I participate in it irrespective of wether I ned to pass kyc or not. What matters me is, the ico isn't a scam project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
June 23, 2018, 04:28:41 PM
I have no any bad experience but some of mine friends had bad experience. So I think this reward from airdrop doesn't worth risks!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
June 23, 2018, 04:24:37 PM
I think participating in an ICO is a personal decision. However, I don't think people participate in any ICO without trusting the project and if they request for KYC so far it's a trusted project why not.
Activity: 728
June 23, 2018, 04:15:15 PM
I really do not like it when companies require KYC. I'm always worried about fear, and I do not think that my data is used for scam  purposes. I took part in several of these projects.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
June 23, 2018, 04:03:11 PM
I join ICO base on my trust and believe in what the project is out to offer, I do not have issue with KYC in as much it is without rigid rules , that need me to supply too much personal details, if its the basic identification am okay.I f I do not trust the project developer I opt out of the project as I migth not trust there Judgement.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 03:56:26 PM
I took part in the Amaziks team's bounty, and I registered with KYC, and I do not like that they require a lot of personal documents, but I hope that everything is safe.
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
June 23, 2018, 03:52:50 PM
I've experienced KYC before on a bounty but because of lots of scam ICO recently I choose a bounty that KYC is not needed for bounty participants because I am also afraid of misused of identity but if I am 100% sure that the ICO is legit then I don't mind giving my personal information.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 03:51:36 PM
If the ICO had a successful sales then joined in it despite using a KYC does not matter. But if the ICO that gives only small results then better not. quite an unfortunate identity that we provide will be prone to abuse for such a thing. better looking safe from big risk should be on.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 03:49:14 PM
KYC in ICO or bounty should be done, because it is very effective to filter restricted country and multiaccount users , but it is true that very much ico and bounty require kyc but in the end it will only be misused, and ending in scam
Activity: 52
June 23, 2018, 03:27:00 PM
Yes of course, i do join ico that involves kyc. I see nothing wrong with kyc. Kyc is very simple. It's make the admins know there customers.i don't know why some people run from ico that involves kyc.
Activity: 303
June 23, 2018, 03:24:35 PM
There is nothing bad in doing KYC on ICO especially if the ICO has every factors for being promising project. The purpose of KYC in ICO is to know everything about the investor that want to invest in the project
Activity: 208
June 23, 2018, 03:13:40 PM
Being anonymous is fine yet make sure to only provide the document on the trusted ico and company only. You would never want to provide your data to theft and they could be used your document for the illegal purpose.
I'm fine with KYC as long as I know what is the purpose behind it.
Pages:
Jump to: