Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 79. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 12
February 17, 2018, 03:04:23 AM
Yes I love airdrop its a giveaways coin and may all of Us want it Im sure! if you sign an airdrop and comply with their requirement you can receive a coin without doing because its just a free coin just sign it and try it you can receive a free coin from a legit airdrop. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
February 17, 2018, 02:53:14 AM
Who doesn't like free things. Airdrops are such free things tgat the crypto community has come to embrace and we like it. How does it feel to wake up, check your MEW and find some new tokens just dropped for you foc. It feel cool. Like it. But avoid scam airdrops that seek your ETH only to run away afterwards. Join only ones that don't solicit for your ETH to cover network charges.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 02:39:09 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

I really like airdrops!

Every time I see a new drop, I sign up.

Give us free COINS for free.

It's free money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 02:33:21 AM
for my own I like Airdrop because Airdrop gives coin they are just we just follow the direction that Airdrop give.
Activity: 69
February 16, 2018, 10:39:19 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

There is no loss following the airdrop. Airdrop gives token for free just by filling in some data requested by admin project. Besides that we are also a support and their promotional media. But keep in mind that following the airdrop there should be something to note especially what we use is our data that may be misused. Maybe that should be considered in mengukutiut airdrop is not use the original data. We can use secondary data to follow airdrop.
Activity: 280
February 16, 2018, 10:28:48 PM
airdrop if the project is good I realy like
if the project is bad I don't like it
so its depending the project if good = ok, if bad = no
Activity: 74
February 16, 2018, 10:15:16 PM
Is there a good place to know about quality airdrops?  Most are garbage with tons of sh#tcoins
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
February 16, 2018, 09:24:08 PM
for me I like the airdrop because it's simple to fill up forms that you do not know that you are giving coins on your wallet. Even if you're not worth the coins and atleast you can increase your coins thanks to airdrop .
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 09:14:17 PM
Yes i like airdrops because its a free coin and because of airdrops i learned how to trade.
Activity: 159
February 16, 2018, 09:12:12 PM
I think airdrops are a cheap marketing scam that ICO's offer when they give the sale away to private investors. Just keeping it real. In the old days, ICO's were crowd funded, but now it's bubbled out a bit and everyone knows, so the airdrops allow people to make a few bucks and not get angry. I don't think the Crypto community should fall for it, but they do, and they will.
Activity: 364
February 16, 2018, 09:05:01 PM
yes I really like airdrop because free of charge do not need a fast time other than that no capital, all it takes is to fill out the form.
with a little bit of work we get a little reward. That is very fun  Grin
Activity: 252
February 16, 2018, 08:59:28 PM
NO I dont like airdrops again as I used to do. Is time consuming. I will spent time filled several forms, and subcribe to a lot of telegram and they keep spamming me. Most importantly majority of airdrops don't pay. They just use to do advertisment and they reap all the profit and run.

Yes its mostly airdrop not pay the participant and going away. Most of them do that and it mean its not all like that.
There are some very high potential like deep onion and other. I got one token also worth 0.1 etherium and its amazing for airdrop.
Activity: 84
February 16, 2018, 02:44:08 PM
I do like airdrop because u can get some free token. But only Legit one. There are so many fake and scam out there. You have to pick the right one out of so many fake one.
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
February 16, 2018, 02:41:51 PM
Kinda like, but you should be careful. A lot of them ask you to send them contribution to get free tokens. I dont believe in that. You should spend time to find good airdrops or try everything but carefuly
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
February 16, 2018, 02:18:01 PM
The best i like airdrops is its free to sign up and it only takes effort to receive free coins. I think it is very good marketing tools to promote new coins entering the market. Its free with no fees and capital all you need to fill up the form and your done with the process. Other says its scam but always be careful and they are providing scam coins and just wase your time that can be spent on really good things always be careful. Personally, I do not like airdrops. I know some of them are good and most of them are fake.
Activity: 266
February 16, 2018, 02:15:14 PM
Yes. Why don't like airdrop for free? About the result many of the are legit and giving airdrops, some of them are scam and bot ditributing tokens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 02:11:37 PM
I have done so many airdrops but I got only very few coins from it. Therefore I am not much interested on air drops. But it is good because most of the time it gives free money we do not have to donate or no need much more effort and there are very good air drops which offer good coins with real value. However, there are lot of scams than real air drops.
IFK
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 01:59:49 PM
Earlier I often participated in airdrops and received free coins. But it did not bring me big profits. Trade brings me much more profit. But for a beginner this is an excellent type of income.
Activity: 322
February 16, 2018, 01:53:49 PM
I like airdrops its  free to sign up for and only take a little effort and patience to get the free coins.  Now a lot of fake airdrops coming out and just wasting our time.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 01:51:34 PM
I use to like airdrop before when it was profitable it isn't profitable anymore a lot of airdrop are shit no purpose for creating them than scamming the crypto noobs. Last year there are lot of them  were launched but they are no where to be found anymore they are dead.
Pages:
Jump to: