Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 80. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
February 16, 2018, 01:45:05 PM
I really like airdrops because it is just free money for everyone. The most times you just need some social accounts to participate.. I am missing the airdrops that are made for bitcointalk users. They are very rare in the last months.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 01:34:56 PM
Yes i really like airdrops because it is very good marketing tools to promote new coins entering the market. Its free with no fees and capital all you need to fill up the form in twitter or telegram. Airdrops is the easiest way to earn money in less time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
February 16, 2018, 01:20:37 PM
Till now I still take part in airdrop but I cannot say if I like it or not. Some of this airdrop really pays off quite well like equal airdrop if anybody took part in one and two I realized up to $350 but I have one that pay as low as $1.08 and one that didn't pay at all. But with this I will still continue in taking part in airdrop.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 01:03:42 PM
I do participate in them but I dont expect to earn a lot from them. From time to time you can find decent coins that are offered through airdrops that are worth holding on to until the value increases.
The key is to claim the right ones and to skip the ones which seem to be scam.

If there is no team on the website you should skip it to save time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
February 16, 2018, 12:58:14 PM
Sometimes involved in air drops last airdrop in which I participated was BTW, by the way is pretty good right now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
February 16, 2018, 12:50:14 PM
I do participate in them but I dont expect to earn a lot from them. From time to time you can find decent coins that are offered through airdrops that are worth holding on to until the value increases.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
February 16, 2018, 11:00:20 AM
Fraud is difficult to determine. There is no time to study each project, it is much easier to fill out the form and send it. Of course, a lot of skam and deception. I participate in all the drops I see.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 10:46:21 AM
I don't like airdrop. I suspect that the airdrop is a scam. I once wanted to follow airdrop, but someone asked me about a private key and I thought it was a fraud. I better follow the bounty campaign
I support, I'm used to participating in bounty campaigns. I do not trust airdrop. But in defense of airdrop I want to say that a small number of coins can be obtained, but this is very little for me.  Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 9
February 16, 2018, 10:34:43 AM
Who doesn't love free money Cheesy   But it is important to distinguish the scams and real projects.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
February 16, 2018, 10:01:18 AM
I don't like airdrop. I suspect that the airdrop is a scam. I once wanted to follow airdrop, but someone asked me about a private key and I thought it was a fraud. I better follow the bounty campaign
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 09:55:00 AM
Airdrops are a good way of starting ones portfolio in the Cryptos space but bounty programs are a better way to earn as a starter .
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
February 16, 2018, 09:53:23 AM
Definitely not, most of airdrops is total crap and worst thing to spend your time on. They're providing scam coins and just wase your time that can be spent on really good things.
Activity: 26
February 16, 2018, 09:46:59 AM
Of course I really like airdrops.It is a quick task and until now I made lot of money from airdrops.
Activity: 81
Merit: 6
February 16, 2018, 09:41:04 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

honestly never had anything with airdrops and have no idea, but many people saying that it's a good thing
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 09:39:35 AM
Of course the airdrop for me is a free money. But many airdrops today are of low value given the bounty. So I'm just tired to fill up. The airdrop is back and the scammers will not even enter it
Activity: 93
February 16, 2018, 09:23:54 AM
I like airdrops because airdrops give you profits, other airdrops are also helpful because you will be aware if their ICOs are doing well and by that you can invest in their campaign. Be picky in airdrops because other airdrops will give you tokens but that token will have no value in the future. Study the airdrops you join so that you can reap great rewards.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 07:52:38 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

Yeah i like airdrop and always thinking in receive in airdrop but there are many airdrop form is scam that want or force to donate on them in order to receive our token. I think airdrop is for free but way other form want us to donate. My one reason why i like airdrop is when you fill up a form you just wait a few days to receive it and i like the airdrop that they give only 70 token below because as i observe the value of the token from airdrop that less than 70 token give has a big value.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 06:34:22 AM
I love airdrops because its a free source of income, if and only if the token gets successfully listed in the CMC.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 06:31:47 AM
Of course, I love airdrop. I did many airdrop task in the past days and received little. But I received some yesterday which strengthened my faith in airdrop.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 06:25:17 AM
As per my understanding and experience, majority of the airdrops are scams. But for a project team's point of view it is a quick and easy method to make the project popular and increase the community base. I have seen few airdrops which ended up very successfully and the supporters also benefited. As a supporter take few minutes to study the airdrop and it help you to differentiate good ones.
Pages:
Jump to: