Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 83. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 10:14:59 AM
I like airdrop because airdrops are distribute free coins. i join many airdrops. many people earn money from airdrops. It is easy to register.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 10:12:25 AM
yeah i like airdrops which is true and operational. lately i observe that there are so many scam ICO. your effort to fill up in the forms of some airdrops are useless because of scam airdrops. we need to be careful to what airdrops we joined.
Activity: 52
February 15, 2018, 10:05:14 AM
There are way too many airdrops now and not enough money to go around to make them worth a lot. Airdrops have become vapor.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 10:02:53 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
I like airdrop because airdrop is a free coin just by filling out a form without any work we can get coins for free ..
airdrop is a blessing for bounty hunters ..
Activity: 196
February 15, 2018, 09:54:06 AM
Earlier I also took part in the aerodropes, some even paid, but there is no value yet. And now there are a lot of posts on the forum that the aerodrops mostly collect information, but they do not give coins, or they cost nothing. Now I participate in the generosity of the companies' bounty, I do not go to the airdrops.
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
February 15, 2018, 09:50:29 AM
I like airdrops because its free)) but of course if you want to earn good money on it you should spread your referal link.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
February 15, 2018, 09:48:17 AM
At this moment I like Airdrops because not all the project of new coin using ICO for promoting the coin project. For example is Ethereum BLUE, their using Airdrops instead using ICO to promoted it. BLUE one of the succesful project and they not making ICO but only Airdrop. So, don't underestimate the Aidrop Smiley.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 09:36:37 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

I think airdrops are great, they basically give us free tokens for a small amount of work. But I don't usually rely on airdrops specially if I want big rewards, I choose bounty campaigns over joining airdrops. I am not discouraging anyone joining airdrops but be aware of the information you give when joining airdrops specially if it's asking your personal information to be able to avoid scams.
Activity: 266
February 15, 2018, 09:15:25 AM
Mнoгим нpaвятcя aйдpoпы, тaк кaк бecплaтнo пoлyчить мoнeты xoчeт кaждый, ecли пocoвeтyeтe мнe aйдpoпы бyдy блaгoдapeн!

welcome http://legti.me/1004263
Activity: 166
Merit: 18
SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥
February 15, 2018, 09:12:45 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

I really liked the airdrop, and I just joined being an airdrop participant.
The airdrop I really like is airdrop referrals that are very useful when we distribute to others
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 09:10:30 AM
So many things have really changed when it comes to airdrops. Although i still fo some airdrop, but i prefer bounty more.
yeah i quite like airdtops. But actually doing advertising for those projects is really very risky.
That really does not guarantee our salary. If the project you work on can not be on the cryptocurrency floor you will lose all your hard work. Conversely, if your project is on the stock market, I think you will have a lot of money. But the case of projects that can not be on the floor is a lot so I prefer bounty work.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
February 15, 2018, 09:06:26 AM
So many things have really changed when it comes to airdrops. Although i still fo some airdrop, but i prefer bounty more.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 08:57:43 AM
Of course I like airdrops, as there are probably many here. But lately it has become harder and harder to get a normal coin. As far as I remember, they are cheaper and cheaper, because they are of no use to anyone. After all, airdrop today is just a way to earn a little.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
February 15, 2018, 08:56:13 AM
I like bounties but most of these airdrops are just scams and phishing links/ malware in order to hack you.
Activity: 303
February 15, 2018, 08:53:03 AM
no, i think now a lot of airdrop garbage is scattered i do not like to do things that are pointless, although there are some good airdrop but i do not have time to look for such a thing
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 08:40:30 AM
Unless you are referring people and receiving additional airdrop tokens, I don't think it's worth it in the long run. You'll only be receiving a miniscule amount and will be spending that time receiving emails and updates which will take up more of your time in the long run.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
February 15, 2018, 08:05:08 AM
I actually Love airdrops. Airdrops are the Major things I participate in.
I join Telegram groups for airdrops updates and also follow airdrop handles on Twitter for updates.
It's really fun applying for airdrop, especially when you get airdrop of a good token.
Activity: 295
February 15, 2018, 07:54:13 AM
yes because airdrop can give me a free token if your fill complete and accurate.
Activity: 14
February 15, 2018, 07:48:14 AM
I like the price increase preceding them Smiley
Activity: 46
February 15, 2018, 07:46:34 AM
Since I am new from becoming a junior member, I just got the idea of airdrop to my friend who persuade me to join bitcoin. By them telling it to me, I would like to join airdrops because it is a free coin. You won't need to do anything but to  sign up a form. Also they warn me to be careful because not all the airdrops are legit.
Pages:
Jump to: