Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 84. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 07:29:11 AM
Yes, Airdrop is best way to earn coin. Because some airdrop is really profitable and I already got more than $1000 for free just by signing up on airdrop from.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 07:24:39 AM
Off course It is a win win situation, we make some promotion and we earn coins, you need to believe in the project dough.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 07:24:26 AM
If they don't require a lot of verification (ID, etc.), then sure, yeah. What's not to like? Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 07:20:31 AM
I do not like airdrops, participated in more than 30 airdrops. I have never managed to catch a big profit there. Bounties require more effort, but the substantial profits are more likely.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
February 15, 2018, 07:17:37 AM
no, because all the airdrop that I follow does not give me profit

Really some times they don't either because they don't meet there estimated market sales. At other times it also be that the address sent wasn't the correct type of wallet to receive the tokens. So when this is the case, when it is sent, "it misses on the air" and never gets to the wrong wallet.
Activity: 314
February 15, 2018, 07:09:23 AM
I like airdrops. It only requires only 1 time effort or less and then wait for the reward. I have many airdrops did and i doubt i'd rewarded by that. I just done all required task and im not satisfied but im hoping to gain some tokens. The worth one.
Activity: 68
February 15, 2018, 07:05:00 AM
Yes  of course , i likes a airdrops. Airdrops are free coins so give me free type of earn money, like coins. i joined a many of airdrops in the cryptoworld. 
Activity: 71
February 15, 2018, 06:50:01 AM
get into the Iolite telegram group!! nice bounties

iolite community

https://medium.com/@iolite/iolite-smart-contracts-made-easy-2b94d982d41a
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
February 15, 2018, 06:46:16 AM
Airdrops are literally free money in exchange of small tasks that needs to be done. There are many airdrops that big alternate coins are conducting and we need to do their task and make sure that we click airdrop links carefully.
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
February 15, 2018, 06:44:24 AM
I really want airdrop because it gives me a token for money. I did not do it everyday but wait for new airdrops to get them and give them a big token so I can get more money.
Activity: 168
February 15, 2018, 06:35:38 AM
Just a way to pollute your mailbox and Telegram. Sometimes they give out standing coins, but it's not profitable to follow all this.
Activity: 378
February 15, 2018, 06:35:20 AM
I like all Airdrops it's  free. All of us like free token/coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
February 15, 2018, 06:34:13 AM
Yes I like Airdrops. Who hates given free coin/token? We all like that.
Activity: 50
February 15, 2018, 06:32:33 AM
Yes I like airdrops, and I also like giveaways, like this ETH based discord channel: https://discord.gg/6fEpDAn
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
February 15, 2018, 06:30:35 AM

Never been joining airdrops i am afraid that my account will be hacked,some will send me private message to join but i am not attracted to it. It is more better to join bounty , I don't say that all airdrops are scams ,some was been having a good fortune in it but i am not willing to take the risk so i stick with bounty and sig campaign.

You don't lose anything by joining airdrops. You only have to give an address for a wallet to participate in most airdrops.

Most of the time they don't have much value but there is no risk.
Activity: 308
February 15, 2018, 05:31:19 AM
Although I have not earned any money yet, I like airdrops. But I do not like facebook and twitter campaigns at all. These campaigns cause a lot of unnecessary messages on the forum, look like a garbage Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
February 15, 2018, 05:21:30 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
Never been joining airdrops i am afraid that my account will be hacked,some will send me private message to join but i am not attracted to it. It is more better to join bounty , I don't say that all airdrops are scams ,some was been having a good fortune in it but i am not willing to take the risk so i stick with bounty and sig campaign.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
February 15, 2018, 05:15:17 AM
i like airdrop because a airdrop can give free token,but I just trying and still not get any rewards.
I wish be sucessful
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
February 15, 2018, 05:05:50 AM
Personally, I think airdrop is a waste of time. More and more companies do not send tokens. There is a lot of time for this. And the probability that the token will shoot is very low. But this is only my opinion. You decide.
Were on the same boat , because this is also i think before  but not now because i already witnessed that airdrops are really profitable and legit. The only downside is that it may take some time in order for you to recieve your rewards and also their value can take a month or two in order to see a lot of improvements. Overall i do like airdrop and i think airdrops were much better compared to an ico bounty because airdrops are much easier and dont requires forum posting or rank requirements.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
February 15, 2018, 05:00:53 AM
Yes I like airdrop, because with airdrop, we can get token quickly and easily, but a lot of airdrop at this time that I can say no worth anymore, because a lot of scam project, but some airdrop proved very good, like minereum with its genesis address
Pages:
Jump to: