Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 82. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 02:25:09 AM
I have previously said do not like the name airdrop. One of them is, after we participate in airdrop we get hold of coins. The coins can not be sold and there is no price. Just for collection only.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 02:19:57 AM
Yes of course i like airdrop, because sometimes airdrop give free token and money but you need to pick good project
Activity: 308
February 16, 2018, 02:18:08 AM

I do not like airdrop. Usually you waste time on them! Tokens are useless.
Sometimes I take part, but the project itself should be interesting.
As REBL - they sent 3000 tokens with airdrops)
Activity: 406
February 16, 2018, 02:13:27 AM
Honestly, I dont like airdrops even though its not risky nor tiring and super easy but the thing I dont like about airdrops were, some of them were scam, fakes or just trolling around. Id rather participate in Facebook, twitter or any social medias campaign rather than signing up for airdrops, but I do sometimes if its the bounty campaign that Im joining. Over all, this is just my view about airdrops. More power guys. Just enjoy
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 01:52:25 AM
There are still good airdrops to join now. It may not be as good as it was last year but if you have time to do some reasearch then Im sure you will get few gems along the way. You can also follow twitter and telegram airdrop channels t make it a little easier. Smiley
Activity: 168
February 16, 2018, 01:38:46 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

Yes, I like airdrops, because they give us free COINS. Who doesn't want free money?

I spend my free time every day looking for new drops.
Activity: 255
February 16, 2018, 01:18:15 AM
Airdrop is a way of getting coins without investing. For many free coins..but not for long.
Activity: 128
quarkchain.io
February 16, 2018, 01:08:23 AM
I loved airdrops earlier.But not now.Currently most of the airdrops are fakes and scam that used to get twitter followers,Telegram members.Some rest trying to collect steal ETH.Some of them send us tokens but don't have any value.There are very few good airdrops now.As we can't find scams until coins receive I'm not interested in airdrops now.
Activity: 308
February 16, 2018, 12:48:09 AM
I certainly like the airdrops. Because, along with various social media, I can earn a lot from the airdrop. Moreover, airdrops provide our free coin. So far I got $ 2k from the airdrop.
Activity: 294
February 16, 2018, 12:26:01 AM
I really like airdrops, some airdrops program that I follow gives me a pretty high bonus without doing anything, I just do airdrop register and get some coins then I sell it
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
February 16, 2018, 12:18:09 AM
Yes of course. i like airdrops Because of it free. but it requires a whole lot of sign up before you get rewards from airdrop. which makes it boring sometimes.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
February 15, 2018, 11:27:25 PM
yes, I love airdrops. Because I can earn tokens and convert it to cash, which may be give me an extra income to buy foods. Also, I'm not just participate in airdrops, I joined also their bounty to have more tokens to earn.
Activity: 33
February 15, 2018, 11:19:12 PM
Only participated in one airdrop in my crypto trading so far. I have had a pretty good excerience and it is deeponion. Get about 5% weekly airdropped to me each week and It still runs another 10 weeks. The price has also increased %500 from my purchase date. Looking to find another airdrop to participate in but still in the research phase. If anyone has a great suggestion let me know.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
February 15, 2018, 10:41:05 PM
Of course! Who doesn't want a free money ? Everybody wants it LOL! Its a win win situation if the result of airdrop is awesome and plus the project is great so it will really give a great income.
this is not free money, but coins are free
not necessarily also worth the coin
Activity: 173
February 15, 2018, 10:37:54 PM
The amount I got was a little more than the previous airdrop. But a lot of friends got a lot of drops before, but because they didn't buy onions, the amount of air dropped was very little. They may be disappointed.
Activity: 25
February 15, 2018, 10:36:10 PM
i have been joining and applying airdrops for half a month and i could say that the usual thing you are spending is just your TIME. filling up form takes time. other community's form has donations which i just skip. i don't usually invest in airdrops like giving donations to receive more than the airdrop reward. im not really into donations. having many tokens gives me joy, but sadly the reality is that some tokens are dead.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
February 15, 2018, 10:01:44 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

I think airdrops are great, they basically give us free tokens for a small amount of work. But I don't usually rely on airdrops specially if I want big rewards, I choose bounty campaigns over joining airdrops. I am not discouraging anyone joining airdrops but be aware of the information you give when joining airdrops specially if it's asking your personal information to be able to avoid scams.

What is the possiblity being scam by sharing personal information?
If they dont give our personal ID to do something scam, i think its not big problem. But airdrop is very close with scam so always becareful.
Activity: 247
February 15, 2018, 09:52:16 PM
Yes of course I really like Airdrops because it's a FREE MONEY for all who will participate, all you have to do is to register in that particular Airdrop and then all you have to do is to wait until you will be able to receive the coins or tokens which is promised that you will be receiving in participating in that Airdrop. Quick and easy way to earn coins and tokens which I am sure that almost every crypto enthusiast also likes.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 12:50:02 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

I have no doubts about airdrops but I just ignore them. If these coins are free then take it, why not. At the same time I may tell you that the profits of such coins are not high. Use it if you have time.
Activity: 40
February 15, 2018, 10:16:53 AM
Airdrops it's in easy way to get something from a project and be part of it and help it.
Pages:
Jump to: