Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? [A poll based on topic 2897311] - page 2. (Read 1272 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 122
in my opinion it's pointless.out of 1000 there may be 1 something that can give!although I know people who only deal with airdrop and they are happy)
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I like airdrop campaigns i trust, which is not the scam ones. Because, you just spend your a bit time and you earn good.

A good point
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
I like airdrop campaigns i trust, which is not the scam ones. Because, you just spend your a bit time and you earn good.
most of the times . airdrops just litter your wallet. they are useless but there are good ones too. take polymath for example

What do you look for in a successful airdrop?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
most of the times . airdrops just litter your wallet. they are useless but there are good ones too. take polymath for example
Activity: 154
Activity: 26
Not sure, can anyone vote?
Activity: 36
No. I don't like any airdrops. 98% of them are waste of time and also aren't worth with anything.
Activity: 336
Yes,I do like airdrops,it is a great opportunity to get some free tokens.But sometimes coins from airdrops are just useless.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
From my experience, 90% airdrops are worthless. But sometimes you would hit some good catch. So far, my favorite are those from Eidoo wallet. Even though still small amount but it is actual crypto that you can sell on exchanges. The rest of telegram airdrops mostly not working quite well, especially in the current weak market. Additionally, many exchanges already stop support airdrop tokens.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
People thinks "Airdrops" are just waste of time. But this is easy money. Of course you can't get a lot of money do not do anything.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
Aerodrops are not always good, maybe they just collect information about a person and sell it, you have to be careful.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Yes I like them Smiley but I will read the requirements before joining to avoid ending up with a scam
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
I have made over $ 100,000 since joining the cryptocurrency to date. With a capital of $ 8,000. I am successful in many things such as ico, tradecoin investment, ... And mainly I earn a lot of money from ico mainly.I advise you if you are not good at technical analysis should buy altcoin to hold. Or join the ico like think coin or ico free marinecoín.Let me briefly introduce you to marinecoín.Marinecoín has a blockchain from 2013. With a blockchain rate of 500% faster than the bitcoin network.I advise you to join in marioecoin ico and buy .MTC. at f1cx.com. I strongly recommend that you join because the following reasons will interest you in marinecoín ,,,, for example:Currently marinecoín is ico at the website http://marineco.ínMarinecoín has an artificial intelligence.With a friendly and very good team.Marinecoín is a coin with artificial intelligenceMarinecoín has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network.An extremely valuable coin in the future.Marinecoín friendly Ai and iot.Marinecoín zero fees.Marinecoín is a machine to machine.Large community ownership.A turning point in building a large community in the future.Please join us with ico and build it http://marineco.ín.They are ico 20000 for every day with every time you do duty.
Yes. of course. It makes sense to get crypto from airdrop because you are not investing single penny but you can get coins worth of thousands. Generally, they are for under five dollars per airdrop but can grow in value.

Great point, thanks for the feedback!
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
I think i like airdrops because it does not consume time, unlike bounties that takes a lot of time. Though some pay, some don't pay.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
Yes. of course. It makes sense to get crypto from airdrop because you are not investing single penny but you can get coins worth of thousands. Generally, they are for under five dollars per airdrop but can grow in value.
Activity: 378
Do you like airdrops? [Poll]

We found Do you like airdrops? thread interesting,
but it's hard to see the proportional distribution of opinions.
That is why we have prepared a poll sum it up and represent opinions in a simple way.

I dont wanna waste any time on this, because it's either cany wrapper or too slight for portfolio in cryptos, you'll just loosing your time on it
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Constantly participate. I try not to miss a single
Pages:
Jump to: