Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you listen to analytics? - page 13. (Read 987 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 3
June 10, 2018, 11:57:45 AM
I usually do not listen to those Youtuber, or FB analytical stuff, I think they drag too much and think they are pundit, which they are not. All they talk rubbish to get more subscriber so they can make money out of views and traffic.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 11:56:24 AM
Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?

I don't usually read articles about price prediction only titles that can catch my attention. You're right about no one could predict where the market will go. However, analysts are not called analyst for nothing. They are analyst because they can analyze the market. They are not always correct but their analysis has basis, always. You can treat their prediction as a guide but always expect the opposite. This is just looking at the north and south at the same time. You should have counter measures when the guide results to something bad.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 11:40:43 AM
I do not listen to analysts either, they can not accurately predict the cryptocurrency rate, as the market is often reeling from bad or good news.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 11:39:05 AM
I listen to the opinions of investors who invest themselves, for example, to the site icodrops
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
June 10, 2018, 11:33:34 AM
Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?

Maybe your right that no one can predict what will be happen on crypto in the future. But sometime prediction of analyst is accurate based on thier analysis in the market cap volume and price trend of crypto. I always reading the new and article issued by different famous analyst because their release areticle have a basis and also, reading their article can give an additional information regarding the price prediction of crypto in the futrlure based on the current situation of cryptos' price.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 11:26:31 AM
I used to listen to John McAfee when he counseled coins and they really went up in price! You can make money on his advice, but very quickly, not in the long term. Recently he advised MTC and she grew in 5 times! And I saw on his Twitter that he was promoting the coin for $ 250,000 so I stopped trusting him.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 11:24:59 AM
If my own opinion, I usually read what they offer in the tread and at their whitepaper, and from there usually ico can be successful and regained much support
Activity: 142
June 10, 2018, 11:21:19 AM
I do not listen to them, I believe that this is only an assumption, I can myself make such predictions to rely only on myself!
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
June 10, 2018, 11:18:41 AM
It will be unwise to put your resources into an investment you haven't really understood so reading Cryptocurrency articles and journals can be very helpful however just as in real life business one should be responsible for his/her investment decision. So I don't always go with articles especially when it comes to price predictions.
Activity: 336
June 10, 2018, 11:04:50 AM
I read the articles and watch the news. This partially helps to make a choice when buying some crypto currency, however, everyone should make a decision on their own and responsibility for the result is only you.
Activity: 378
June 10, 2018, 10:58:04 AM
I have the same opinion as you, because too much money I lost, blindly believing the words of all sorts of "experts." They give us their advice without bearing any responsibility for the consequences, earn on viewing their video blogs. But we just lose ...
Activity: 322
June 10, 2018, 10:49:10 AM
For me all these analysts are like a crowd of fortunetellers, who point poke one's finger at the sky, some of them turns out to be guessed, but no more. Yes, analysts are good at financial sphere, but the crypto world is too unstable and not balanced, so any predictions is no more than guess at a coffee house.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
June 10, 2018, 10:48:53 AM
For now, I just believe in my intuition because there are lot of available predictions and I can't decide to whose or what analysis I have to follow. Fortunately, following my intuition has given me some positive outcome.
Activity: 539
June 10, 2018, 10:48:26 AM
I first analyze everything myself, draw my conclusions and compare it with professional analysts. But trust analysts are not worth it as they themselves are not sure about this, as they themselves expect.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
June 10, 2018, 10:46:21 AM

I never belive them because they are just shit of written things. Crypto currency is very egoist and it can do whatever it wants at any time.

Just take an example of today, here all the crypto currencies dropped sharply by many more folds and thus all the predictions of getting up surges and stuff went out for nothing !

So tell me how do you think we should start trusting them at all.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
June 10, 2018, 10:45:43 AM
It is also useful to read. But it seems wrong to be guided by what the blind people write. It makes more sense to take advantage of several different articles to give you an idea.
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 10:41:12 AM
Analysts are mistaken as often as the weather forecasters.

When bitcoin grows, they give a positive outlook and emphasize it by analytics, when bitcoin falls - they draw a negative outlook.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 10:37:48 AM
To study and read news every day is just necessary for trading, but technical analysis is also important, the signals of technical analysis can not be simply ignored, but 100% can not be trusted. I listen only to one analyst from the entire Internet network.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
June 10, 2018, 10:36:02 AM
I don't want to see it, now all kinds of software analysis. There are various experts called analysis, and later found no soft use. It sometimes takes luck to make money.
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
June 10, 2018, 10:28:42 AM
I agree with your opinion. Now it's very difficult to predict something because the market is very volatile
Pages:
Jump to: