Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 102. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 02:21:22 AM
This is the risk of bounty program. Bounty is great advirtesement strategy but it can be dangerous. I would definetely do panic.
Activity: 107
May 25, 2018, 02:15:40 AM
Yes, I panic))) I'm not sure that soon the price will rise sharply. But I'm not going to sell my coins yet.
Activity: 169
May 24, 2018, 11:57:21 PM
I don't feel scared. I'm sensible about the encryption market. I know there will be a rise in the encryption market. This is a normal phenomenon. Even if the encryption market continues to decline, I believe that the encryption market will rise one day sooner or later.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 24, 2018, 11:54:15 PM
the sale is not over yet but already the distribution to participants of the bounty campaign? are you kidding? It's highly unlikely. How can already distribute but sales alone is not finished. What percentage of the allocation given to the bounty from sales if like it how. Don't be invented information.
Activity: 140
May 24, 2018, 10:44:31 PM
If this token really worth it - I'd hodl it. It's not easy to be patient when everything is falling down. I believe that it's only the beginning and all my coins wil rise. I invest in altcoins because it's the way to invest into our future. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. For me the best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 10:40:59 PM
Only new traders will panic. As an experienced investor, we need to manage our psychological emotion and knowing that in crypto world it is a game of  patience.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
May 24, 2018, 10:33:13 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

No, i'm not a panic type person, whenever the price is falling down, it's not the time to worry about it, even that's a great time for us to invest more money in alts, because the price will increase again after they fell
Whenever it was your first time to participate on this forum or a campaign that you first bounty rewards if this be going in a red or low price you will not be a panic. I think if you are now in the far experience in crypto maybe you will not be a panic person.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 01:57:01 PM
It's already happened to me. I invested in the project, and its tokens fell in price as soon as they entered the exchange. It is very insulting, but I hope that they will rise in price.
Activity: 196
May 24, 2018, 01:17:21 PM
Will I be bothered?) No! For the crypto world, I'm not worried, it will be forever, every day more and more projects, volutes, and everything, it only expands and does not fade like fire, so everything is beautiful)
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 01:14:18 PM
Nope, if I am an investor of an ICO, that means that I truly believe in their product. If I see tokens being sold at a very low price, I might even buy their tokens. It's not a reason for me to panic.
True, before investing we all need to be very careful and the n have no hesitations, but it is so hard sometimes, and emotions win
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 01:13:28 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
It is not just panic, sometimes I feel I am not good enough for that sphere and I want to give up, but it is just temporary things
Activity: 98
May 24, 2018, 01:12:48 PM
Nope, if I am an investor of an ICO, that means that I truly believe in their product. If I see tokens being sold at a very low price, I might even buy their tokens. It's not a reason for me to panic.
Activity: 322
May 24, 2018, 01:12:22 PM
I think that there is no a person who doesn't panic at all. I think that it is better to avoid such emotions because they can't help to solve problems at all. I am sure that it will be not good if you panic while trading
Activity: 294
May 24, 2018, 01:09:37 PM
I stopped panicking 2 months ago, now I'm only angry sometimes that I have to wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

I don't but what I feel every time this happens is best described as irritated since it means the market progress of the tokens I am holding will be delayed until other participants who are selling their tokens below the ICO price were all sold.
Activity: 71
May 24, 2018, 12:41:50 PM
Since the token sale is still ongoing, as an investor I'll have to wait for official listing and also I'll keep following the roadmap of the project till moon.
I'll never panic and loose higher percent of my investment.
Always HOLD!
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
May 24, 2018, 12:36:15 PM
I'm already used to what is happening in the market and such downward movements do not seem to me to be anything serious. The market will recover and we will see new peaks and now it is simply very important to understand and prepare for the future movements of the industry. I do not think that in the next few days we will see a breakthrough, but still it can happen thanks to infrastructural solutions from strong teams
Activity: 19
May 24, 2018, 12:32:20 PM
Don't worry, be happy  Cool
Activity: 210
May 24, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

Of course, whoever would be panicked when he saw the unfriendly price mining. The panic was only briefly, in shock.
Next I try to calm down so I can find the best solution.
Activity: 224
May 24, 2018, 12:24:47 PM
no, I wouldn't panic. I would wait three months and then decide what to do with the coins.
Jump to: